ImageImageImageImage

Magic(12-21) @ Heat(14-17)

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

Blue_and_Whte
RealGM
And1: 9,238

Re: Re: Magic(12-21) @ Heat(14-17) 

Post#481 » by Blue_and_Whte » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:29 pm

The Flash Rises wrote:
shadrock wrote:
The Flash Rises wrote:relax guys, there were a few calls Wade didnt get, if you hit someone on their wrist/forearm/elbow, its a foul… Victor is going to be a good two way player in this lg…

Sure its a foul if you hit someone on the wrist. But that did not happen to Wade in the 4th quarter tonight, yet he still shot 7 free throws... Watch the replay and point out to me where the fouls were if you disagree.

which ones? the one where he stole the rebound on Harris was definitely a foul, got him on his left arm
bull. He didnt get hit. The one in the corner when Fournier stood their with his hands up, no contact. The one where HE leaned into Dipo, bull, Wade initiated the contact.
in-limbo
Sixth Man
And1: 362

Re: Magic(12-21) @ Heat(14-17) 

Post#482 » by in-limbo » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:15 pm

Truly an epic win for the Magic. I'm headed to the Baseline Bar for tonights game. GO MAGIC.
abuzz
Senior
And1: 82

Post#483 » by abuzz » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:36 pm

Last Guardian wrote:Dare I say it....but when are we going to realize Dedmons insane defensive presence....its more then just "good defense" at this point.

I think they are and teaming him with Frye off the Bench is starting to bear fruit.
UCFJayBird
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 3,418

Post#484 » by UCFJayBird » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:01 pm

I really like the way the team is playing with Payton and O'Quinn starting. Much better balance off the bench so far. Hopefully both units continue to gel and work well.
T-DOT KEEZY
Rookie
And1: 349

Re: Re: Magic(12-21) @ Heat(14-17) 

Post#485 » by T-DOT KEEZY » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:05 pm

Blue_and_Whte wrote:
Last Guardian wrote:
Optimus_Steel wrote:

He still has a lot to learn but there is no doubt that he is an amazing defensive presence down there. He is very athletic, has legit size and has really long arms. He plays with an incredible amount of activity and hustle. I notice too that he is looking better on offense lately, seems like he has been working on his game and seems more confident on offense not trying to rush everything. He even made a jumper the other day. Now he is hitting little hook shots which weren't even close before. I think he is going to stick.

Not that long ago people were clamoring for a defensive shot blocker to put next to Vuc. Looks like we already had 2 in KOQ and Dedmon and people didn't realize it.

He is a 7ft Bo Outlaw, which is an extremely dangerous defensive player. Too bad we don't have the minutes to give him.
Nope. You cant have that. I compared him to Bo whenever one eas dogging him. ;)

To compare him to Bo I think is a tad insulting.....
Blue_and_Whte
RealGM
And1: 9,238

Re: Re: Re: Magic(12-21) @ Heat(14-17) 

Post#486 » by Blue_and_Whte » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:53 pm

T-DOT KEEZY wrote:
Blue_and_Whte wrote:
Last Guardian wrote:
He is a 7ft Bo Outlaw, which is an extremely dangerous defensive player. Too bad we don't have the minutes to give him.
Nope. You cant have that. I compared him to Bo whenever one eas dogging him. ;)

Why? They're both unskilled bigs who compensate with hustle and athleticism. At least Dedmon can hit his ft's.
Sensor
Sophomore
And1: 94

Post#487 » by Sensor » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:58 am

Blue_and_Whte wrote:
T-DOT KEEZY wrote:
Blue_and_Whte wrote:Nope. You cant have that. I compared him to Bo whenever one eas dogging him. ;)

Why? They're both unskilled bigs who compensate with hustle and athleticism. At least Dedmon can hit his ft's.

How dare you compare him to Bo! He will never, and I mean NEVER come close to having the Hall of Fame worthy free-throw form Mr Outlaw had.
T-DOT KEEZY
Rookie
And1: 349

Post#488 » by T-DOT KEEZY » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:30 pm

Blue_and_Whte wrote:
T-DOT KEEZY wrote:
Blue_and_Whte wrote:Nope. You cant have that. I compared him to Bo whenever one eas dogging him. ;)

Free throw's a big delineator right there, additionally DD is actually getting better with some touch around the basket. Bo never had touch. It wouldn't surprise me if DD has a higher upside as he is a true 7 footer. Bo was only 6'8". There are 3 different factors right there.
MagicStarwipe
RealGM
And1: 12,050

Post#489 » by MagicStarwipe » Thu Jan 1, 2015 11:12 pm

Uh... so does Oladipo get the sweater vest or what?
RealGM Classics - Oladipo's "rude" celebration comes back to bite him: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1358414

Return to Orlando Magic