ImageImageImageImage

Magic(15-27) vs. Grizzlies(27-11)

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

FloridaHoosier
Starter
And1: 1,083

Re: Magic(15-27) vs. Grizzlies(27-11) 

Post#561 » by FloridaHoosier » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:26 pm

Orlwillbeback wrote:Going to the game tomorrow :D can't wait to watch uptempo magic live!

Me too, but to be honest with you, we've been to 4 so far and they haven't won one! We had better luck last year when we went when they were tanking. It will be nice to see the uptempo and possibly A.G.! Go Magic!
"Don't let the pressure exceed the pleasure." "Try not to suck."
"I don't vibrate at that frequency." ~ Joe Maddon
Optimus_Steel
RealGM
And1: 11,147

Re: Re: Re: Magic(15-27) vs. Grizzlies(27-11) 

Post#562 » by Optimus_Steel » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:47 pm

Driguez wrote:
~Snoopy~ wrote:meh Marble...

before the season so many of you called him Allan Houston 2.0
so far he look like Willie Green 2.0 out there
seems Willie become his mentor and a shooting coach

I like what I have seen from him so far, plus, my expectations aren't high for a rookie with what, 3? somewhat meaningful games under his belt. Not sure if you're really watching the games or going by the box score.

I think he has done great other than shooting. His defense is much better than anticipated. He can pass. Has a nice inbetween game. Just needs more seasoning to improve the 3pt shot. He was a good shooter in college so I expect him to be a good one at some point.
Blue_and_Whte
RealGM
And1: 9,237

Magic(15-27) vs. Grizzlies(27-11) 

Post#563 » by Blue_and_Whte » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:18 pm

I didn't like how Vaughn matched up with Jeff green. should've had Harkless on him. Other than that fail i thought we played a good game.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
Furinkazan
General Manager
And1: 3,534

Re: Re: Magic(15-27) vs. Grizzlies(27-11) 

Post#564 » by Furinkazan » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:16 am

Driguez wrote:
~Snoopy~ wrote:meh Marble...

before the season so many of you called him Allan Houston 2.0
so far he look like Willie Green 2.0 out there
seems Willie become his mentor and a shooting coach

I like what I have seen from him so far, plus, my expectations aren't high for a rookie with what, 3? somewhat meaningful games under his belt. Not sure if you're really watching the games or going by the box score.

Hey I never said anything bad about his defense or overall game
just that some of you kinda advertised him as a gr8 shooter aka Allan Houston 2.0 during preseason (I didnt watch any pre season or training camp games) and... bam I see him on the court and he is more like WIllie :D with a 20% fg percentage
he took many wide open shots and miss them...Its not gonna get any easier than that.

I watch every game during the season.
just this Okc game I gave up halfway of the second quarter it was too painfull to watch.No effort aside from Elfrid.

Return to Orlando Magic