ImageImageImageImage

short hook by Borrego!!

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

D12
Senior
And1: 0

short hook by Borrego!! 

Post#1 » by D12 » Mon Mar 2, 2015 3:20 am

Anyone else notice the short hook coach has on the rooks and young players?? It seems like Payton Gordon and mo can't make on one mistake because he yanks them quick! I guess he is just trying to keep his job.
Kev_bundles
Junior
And1: 247

short hook by Borrego!! 

Post#2 » by Kev_bundles » Mon Mar 2, 2015 6:45 am

He yanks out fry too ,it's not just the rookies and young players

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
darthmerrick
Starter
And1: 329

Re: short hook by Borrego!! 

Post#3 » by darthmerrick » Mon Mar 2, 2015 11:57 pm

We'll have a new head coach next year so it doesn't matter what Borrego does the rest of the year as long as he preaches defense and gets the guys to compete on a night to night basis. Borrego will win a dozen games and boost the confidence of Vuc and Dipo. My core right now is Dipo, Vuc and Payton (could fall out if half fasts it again). The rest of the team I could care less about their playing time right now.
The Effect
Magic Forum Mock Draft Co-Champ
And1: 2,053

Post#4 » by The Effect » Tue Mar 3, 2015 10:31 pm

darthmerrick wrote:We'll have a new head coach next year so it doesn't matter what Borrego does the rest of the year as long as he preaches defense and gets the guys to compete on a night to night basis.

I dont know, i think hes done a very good job in his short time and has shown he can be a quality head coach in the league and wouldnt surprise me if he keeps the job after the season.
I mean personally id rather have him stay as the coach than hire someone like shaw or skiles
KillMonger
RealGM
And1: 10,007

Post#5 » by KillMonger » Tue Mar 3, 2015 11:09 pm

The Effect wrote:
darthmerrick wrote:We'll have a new head coach next year so it doesn't matter what Borrego does the rest of the year as long as he preaches defense and gets the guys to compete on a night to night basis.

I dont know, i think hes done a very good job in his short time and has shown he can be a quality head coach in the league and wouldnt surprise me if he keeps the job after the season.
I mean personally id rather have him stay as the coach thanhire someone like shaw or skiles

Return to Orlando Magic