ImageImageImageImage

The likely 6th pick in the draft: who to take

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

Magic_Johnny12
RealGM
And1: 8,449

Re: The likely 6th pick in the draft: who to take 

Post#481 » by Magic_Johnny12 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:49 pm

Patrick1978 wrote:Buna ziua ce mai faci,ma numesc patrick
I think henny will surprise us all as he picks either stein,Kaminsky ,oubre,hezonja or looney.
For free agency i think will throw max money at jordan or koufos and he will make a run for middleton or danny an gerald green.

I'm sorry I might have mis-understood what you wrote, but did you just say Henny will throw the max at KOUFOS! :noway:

We only make a run at Middleton if we are prepared to let Tobias walk and are expecting to offer a max contract (which will be the only way Bucks even hesitate to match) and this is all under the assumption we draft a big in a draft.

I wouldn't mind any of the Greens but wouldn't pay much for them, I think Danny is severely over rated and will get over paid this summer and hopefully not from us.
PM me if you can help a brotha finally get an AVI.
cedric76
RealGM
And1: 3,177

Post#482 » by cedric76 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:27 pm

U can't go wrong with Winslow
cedric76
RealGM
And1: 3,177

Re: The likely 6th pick in the draft: who to take 

Post#483 » by cedric76 » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:06 pm

Chard Ford updated mock draft

PLAYER CARD

5Kristaps PorzingisOrlando MagicCOLLEGE: LatviaHT: 6-11WT: 220POS: PF

Magic's chances of winning lottery: 8.8 percent

The Magic are very happy with their young backcourt of Elfrid Payton and Victor Oladipo, and have a big man to anchor them in the middle. What they need now is a big, athletic rim protector who can also stretch the floor. Enter Porzingis. There are few international players who have come into the league with his talent. He might duplicate Channing Frye a bit (albeit as a better version of Frye) but the Magic shouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger on him. Porzingis is a better long-term prospect in virtually every way.
Grayson or Monk? Bring the cheapest

unleash Jett next seaon

Return to Orlando Magic