ImageImageImageImage

Moe Harkless: What happend to him?

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

orthoman
Senior
And1: 207

Re: Moe Harkless: What happend to him? 

Post#21 » by orthoman » Fri Apr 3, 2015 8:59 pm

You guys stop making excuses for Harkless. He's a millionaire making a ton of money. I've watched him for three years.
He has no desire, no toughness, no passion, no grit, is unfocused, stands around, and appears disinterested. He needs
a bomb under his ***. Ship him out, along with Nicholson, a few others, and our pick this year for a tough, mean rim protector.

Stop making excuses for him. If he played with desire, toughness, and passion in practice, you'd see him on the floor more,
but you dont.
JF5
RealGM
And1: 3,884

Post#22 » by JF5 » Sat Apr 4, 2015 12:53 am

tiderulz wrote:
JF5 wrote:He just sucks...

If he gets cut or let go and goes overseas, and has some sort of revelation. He can come back and be a contributing role player in 3-4 years.

People here just want to blame others for his shortcomings... But honestly you have guys like Dedmon who wasn't even drafted outworking this guy and getting minutes. Moe has had enough excuses and enough time to prove himself. He needs to either improve next year or go somewhere else.

i dont believe it is the "out working" part, considering that almost every player on the team mentioned Harkless working hard, pretty much working harder than everyone else during the summer. something just isnt clicking with the kid with his up and down performance, and it may never click

"Up and Down" performances? He's been terrible for most of the season besides a handful of games.

But the thing is the MAJORITY of the players in the league player do well in practice/offseason but can't shine during the games. Harkless is just one of those guys.

If he honestly wants a future... He just needs to play overseas and gain perspective... That's just me personally... Because him trying to get over this supposed mental block won't happen when he's a bench warmer on one of the worst teams in the NBA.
LBPTarHeel27
RealGM
And1: 1,512

Post#23 » by LBPTarHeel27 » Sat Apr 4, 2015 1:47 am

Blue_and_Whte wrote:Mo harkless, Nicholson, and Frye haven't "suddenly" regressed. This is a coaching issue. I bet if you put any of those guys on a well coached team they'd be contributors.

I'm actually a fan of Nicholson but come on now...you have to progress before you can regress. He is still on step one.

Return to Orlando Magic