ImageImageImageImage

Tobias Harris and Superstar Potential

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

tiderulz
RealGM
And1: 14,079

Re: Tobias Harris and Superstar Potential 

Post#81 » by tiderulz » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:28 am

eyriq wrote:My take is that he will slowly slip in the Orlando Magic hierarchy from top three this past year and this coming season to being traded or coming off the bench. I have Vucevic already ahead of him clearly as an option and core piece. And then I have Oladipo now equal with him and developing and progressing faster, and then Payton, Aaron Gordon, Mario Hezonja.

drsd
RealGM
And1: 7,818

Post#82 » by drsd » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:59 am

SHAQ32 wrote:My big concern with Tobias is can his game translate to winning, team basketball.

Because obviously he's one of the better one-on-one scorers in the league, but can he improve the other facets of his game to consistently fit in with the team when he's not asked to iso.

I totally agree. What we fans should not want is for Harris to be the next Carmelo Anthony. Stat guys are "super stars" that sell tickets. That need not been that they are winners. Of course they after are (Curry and James as key examples). But Orlando needs a great deal more than only PPG from Harris.

fklt
Sixth Man
And1: 1,643

Post#83 » by fklt » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:33 am

CraZyPraiZ wrote:
fklt wrote:
himself. just like when he goes to the basket, he seems like a bull to me that powers through everything to reach his career goals :D

We're talking about Tobias not Lebron. :D

that was not a compliment. you can't power through everything :lol:

Return to Orlando Magic