ImageImageImageImage

Question about Fornier

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

Crabman
Banned User
And1: 146

Re: Question about Fornier 

Post#21 » by Crabman » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:34 pm

ralphie9898 wrote:
Crabman wrote:Hell no. Fournier is way more valuable than a 2nd round pick. We have enough playing time for him to play 30 mpg as one of the best bench players in the league. Just because we drafted Hezonja doesn't mean Hennigan turns into Santa claus and gives out free **** lol.

Yeah I gotta say no way to that trade as well. but I wouldn't call Fournier one of the best bench players in the NBA. He does make for good depth though and yeah heis worth more than a second rounder. Maybe he can develop into a better player and maybe one day he can be one of the better bench guys but that is a question mark only time will reveal.

Not yet, but he's only 22. We saw what he did last year with consistent minutes. I've always been a fan of Fournier, and fully expect him to avg 15-3-3 in 30 mpg very soon. With good efficiency of course.
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,591

Post#22 » by BadMofoPimp » Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:44 pm

Anyways, who is Fornier?

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
ralphie9898
Analyst
And1: 390

Post#23 » by ralphie9898 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:45 pm

Crabman wrote:
ralphie9898 wrote:
Crabman wrote:Hell no. Fournier is way more valuable than a 2nd round pick. We have enough playing time for him to play 30 mpg as one of the best bench players in the league. Just because we drafted Hezonja doesn't mean Hennigan turns into Santa claus and gives out free **** lol.

Yeah I gotta say no way to that trade as well. but I wouldn't call Fournier one of the best bench players in the NBA. He does make for good depth though and yeah heis worth more than a second rounder. Maybe he can develop into a better player and maybe one day he can be one of the better bench guys but that is a question mark only time will reveal.

Not yet, but he's only 22. We saw what he did last year with consistent minutes. I've always been a fan of Fournier, and fully expect him to avg 15-3-3 in 30 mpg very soon. With good efficiency of course.

Yeah maybe but that is an opinion and not fact. As I said we shall see but for now I find it hard to call him one of the best bench players in the league. He still has to get a lot better defensively and more consistent on offense. He is a nice backup going forward and yeah he is young but I am not even so sure he is the best backup on this team. I think Watson at PG is a better backup right now but we shall see about going forward but Napier very well could be that guy that takes Watson's minutes as time goes on. And out of Dipo, Hezonja, Gordon and Harris at least one(and possibly two or more in the future) could be backups. I think Dipo and Harris and Gordon all start this year but as for next year and beyond that is any ones guess how it will ultimately shake out but either one or even two of them could be better backups then Fournier. Only time will tell but right now I don't think you can call him one of the best bench players in the league.
Nemesis21
RealGM
And1: 6,608

Post#24 » by Nemesis21 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:48 pm

Gave out about 50 and 1's in this thread :lol:
zuppafly
Assistant Coach
And1: 990

Post#25 » by zuppafly » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:29 pm

BadMofoPimp wrote:Anyways, who is Fornier?

Furinkazan
General Manager
And1: 3,530

Post#26 » by Furinkazan » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:36 pm

zuppafly wrote:
BadMofoPimp wrote:Anyways, who is Fornier?

might as well trade him and keep Fournier
Crabman
Banned User
And1: 146

Post#27 » by Crabman » Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:30 pm

ralphie9898 wrote:
Crabman wrote:
ralphie9898 wrote:

Yeah maybe but that is an opinion and not fact. As I said we shall see but for now I find it hard to call him one of the best bench players in the league. He still has to get a lot better defensively and more consistent on offense. He is a nice backup going forward and yeah he is young but I am not even so sure he is the best backup on this team. I think Watson at PG is a better backup right now but we shall see about going forward but Napier very well could be that guy that takes Watson's minutes as time goes on. And out of Dipo, Hezonja, Gordon and Harris at least one(and possibly two or more in the future) could be backups. I think Dipo and Harris and Gordon all start this year but as for next year and beyond that is any ones guess how it will ultimately shake out but either one or even two of them could be better backups then Fournier. Only time will tell but right now I don't think you can call him one of the best bench players in the league.

Yeah I wasn't implying he's one of the best right now, but he could prove to be that good as soon as this season. Fournier is the type of player that can make a great 6th man. I don't care to debate this, its just my personal opinion. I've been a fan since his rookie season. Karl loved him too. If you disagree fine, but really the only fact that I was trying to point out is that we have enough playing time for him.
Sensor
Sophomore
And1: 94

Post#28 » by Sensor » Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:36 am

BRIGGS wrote:I think he might be the odd man out.

Would you guys do pick 35 in last draft C 6-11 260 Willy Germandez(sp) for Evan Formier?

If this trade was offered and you were the ones giving up Evan, would you do the trade?
Blue_and_Whte
RealGM
And1: 9,230

Re: RE: Re: Question about Fornier 

Post#29 » by Blue_and_Whte » Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:05 pm

Sensor wrote:

Would you guys do pick 35 in last draft C 6-11 260 Willy Germandez(sp) for Evan Formier?

If this trade was offered and you were the ones giving up Evan, would you do the trade?

Have your read the responses? NO!!! Who the **** is Wily Germandez!!!
Faith, Family, Basketball
#2A
#Adopt
Sensor
Sophomore
And1: 94

Re: RE: Re: Question about Fornier 

Post#30 » by Sensor » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:17 pm

Blue_and_Whte wrote:
Sensor wrote:

Have your read the responses? NO!!! Who the **** is Wily Germandez!!!

Yes I've read the resonses and I totally agree! LOL exactly who the *** is Wily. That's not my point though, was simply asking the OP if the situation was flipped would HE make that trade. I know we wouldn't but if his answer is no than why bother even asking us.
seeingstars
Sixth Man
And1: 794

Post#31 » by seeingstars » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:12 am

That dang cyote
The future is bright 8-) Payton said. ``I just want to keep getting better and maybe one day I can be the all-time all assists leader for the Magic.’’

Return to Orlando Magic