ImageImageImageImage

Let's Talk About Mario

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

zelenooq
Pro Prospect
And1: 252

Let's Talk About Mario 

Post#1 » by zelenooq » Tue Feb 9, 2016 10:41 am

ok, we can see he still play cold-hot but that is only because inconsistency in huge minutes so far
he was really nervous last game against atlanta but defensively he wasn't bad at all,and that is his major weakness
but since boston second game and starting with bigger role, team has better scores, 3-4
i know i calculate his worst offensive game as winning here but let's fact that other at his position, a specially fournier, tries more because battle for that position in the team
so it is positive impact on other like fournier too
i think fournier play little bit better (again) when mario get bigger role,because he fight for his contract and that's why for his position which he shares with mario
but there is one more thing,like bazzers against OKC, he should play last minute and last 0.5 attack
he is that clutcher this team needs and ofcourse he is not only one (vuc and vic) but it is harder to defend 3 clutchers and 3 (fournier, frye, smith) semi-clucthers
he really has ice in his wains in that position to score bazzer
last 8 of 10 points in last game scores mario,even he hasn't good % earlier in the game
man,he was 0-10 from 3s, 0-5 last game and 0-5 this game and still, in clutch time he made it 2-3!!!!
so, he is not starter yet, but he can have bigger role even he is from the bench
a specially in closing the game
skiles did it again...for FT he put fournier even mario has best % from FT and he is so damn confidence
even skiles didn't kill that confidence
imagine you have modiay in hezonja place under this skiles, or any rookie else...

ofcourse, he has so many things to improve but...hey,that is not bad thing, that is huge thing that he could be even much better than yesterday
helloooooooooo

but that's me...

Is hezonja bust? :lol:

Mod edit: Thread title. (MagicMadness)
Baka_La Flame
Pro Prospect
And1: 198

Re: Is Hezonja must? 

Post#2 » by Baka_La Flame » Tue Feb 9, 2016 11:17 am

:crazy:
zelenooq
Pro Prospect

Post#3 » by zelenooq » Tue Feb 9, 2016 11:30 am

Orlandipo wrote::crazy:

so many arguments
thank you -.-
MileMujs
Ballboy
And1: 7

Post#4 » by MileMujs » Tue Feb 9, 2016 11:40 am

Cheeky title,he should definetly get some more consistent playing time!!
zelenooq
Pro Prospect

Post#5 » by zelenooq » Tue Feb 9, 2016 11:57 am

MileMujs wrote:Cheeky title,he should definetly get some more consistent playing time!!
first of all,if there were bust there could be must
second of all,it is just a question
third of all,don't just comment header,i wrote more thing where i said he is not star or starter or...but where i have reference on some good thing last couple of games
and when i saw other rookies who has bigger time i think that only thing mario needs in his development is play time
not bench time
Gordon
Rookie
And1: 161

Post#6 » by Gordon » Tue Feb 9, 2016 12:40 pm

I understand you are Mario fan, probably Croatian, but this is all getting out of hand. Almost all of your posts have something to do with Mario. This is Orlando Magic forum, not Mario Hezonja fan club. I love Mario, but this needs to stop please.
maRioGrande
Sophomore
And1: 165

Post#7 » by maRioGrande » Tue Feb 9, 2016 12:58 pm

Gordon wrote:I understand you are Mario fan, probably Croatian, but this is all getting out of hand. Almost all of your posts have something to do with Mario. This is Orlando Magic forum, not Mario Hezonja fan club. I love Mario, but this needs to stop please.

Totally agree with you. There are many of us in Croatia that watch every Orlando game even if it starts in the middle of the night on our time, many of us also read this forum and reactions on Mario games by Orlando fans and we all agree that this guy is really boring. :D
cedric76
RealGM
And1: 3,186

Post#8 » by cedric76 » Tue Feb 9, 2016 1:11 pm

Bust

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Draft Carter
Sign monk
Trade Cole for a forward
Let chuma+fultz go
Offer goga a 1+1 deal

unleash Jett next seaon

Go Magic
MAGICian619
Bench Warmer
And1: 888

Post#9 » by MAGICian619 » Tue Feb 9, 2016 1:35 pm

This thread has a better Subject title than the other Hezonja one.

I like it.

Hezonja is a must!
TheTrooper
Senior
And1: 550

Post#10 » by TheTrooper » Tue Feb 9, 2016 1:39 pm

Zeleni, ohladi malo covjece. Dosao si ljudima preko glave.

He is not a bust, but this tread is too much. As a Croatian I feel uncomfortable with so many Croatians posting about Mario all the time.
I'm too excited about him in the NBA, but keep somethings for yourself. There is less Hezonja spamming on Croatian forums than in here.
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,600

Post#11 » by BadMofoPimp » Tue Feb 9, 2016 1:40 pm

Rookies are never consistent. They will always be Hot/Cold on any given night. It takes time to develop.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
zelenooq
Pro Prospect

Post#12 » by zelenooq » Tue Feb 9, 2016 1:49 pm

maRioGrande wrote:
Gordon wrote:I understand you are Mario fan, probably Croatian, but this is all getting out of hand. Almost all of your posts have something to do with Mario. This is Orlando Magic forum, not Mario Hezonja fan club. I love Mario, but this needs to stop please.

Totally agree with you. There are many of us in Croatia that watch every Orlando game even if it starts in the middle of the night on our time, many of us also read this forum and reactions on Mario games by Orlando fans and we all agree that this guy is really boring. :D

please,don't OT
i post a thread,write some observations and if you wan't to say something please write something make sense,argue with me with - argument
here you are nothing,just like me,you don't have to act like that
zelenooq
Pro Prospect

Post#13 » by zelenooq » Tue Feb 9, 2016 1:50 pm

there was thread is he a bust,it is legit for thread is he a must
and please,reference to the post i wrote, not about whom i wrote
don't OT,ok?
thank you :)

PS: maybe you didn't recognize i am AG fan too
and elf too
and vuc,but those 3 the most
so, what is wrong to be fan of them?!?
i personal believe that those 4 guys with oladipo are very important for orlando future
and for orlando's sake play more with AG and hezonja
as i said,not starter because he isn't
not even 6th man, he isn't, fournier is
but as top 8 man with bigger role like last few games with 20+ minutes it is not much i asking for
please, say something i said in very first post on this thread or don't say
zelenooq
Pro Prospect

Post#14 » by zelenooq » Tue Feb 9, 2016 1:51 pm

TheTrooper wrote:Zeleni, ohladi malo covjece. Dosao si ljudima preko glave.

He is not a bust, but this tread is too much. As a Croatian I feel uncomfortable with so many Croatians posting about Mario all the time.
I'm too excited about him in the NBA, but keep somethings for yourself. There is less Hezonja spamming on Croatian forums than in here.

aj odjebaji,coece
rcklsscognition
RealGM
And1: 7,135

Post#15 » by rcklsscognition » Tue Feb 9, 2016 1:52 pm

We are happy to have new fans especially from Croatia (one of my favorite countries). Its ok to like Mario too. We just tend to keep our thoughts in the general official speculation threads and not make new threads which seems to annoy around here and come off like spam. I don't care either way just letting you know.
BadMofoPimp
RealGM
And1: 11,600

Post#16 » by BadMofoPimp » Tue Feb 9, 2016 1:54 pm

zelenooq wrote:
maRioGrande wrote:

please,don't OT
i post a thread,write some observations and if you wan't to say something please write something make sense,argue with me with - argument
here you are nothing,just like me,you don't have to act like that

Mario just ok now. Very good in a few years. He will get more minutes when he earns them.

Provin Ya'll Wrong!!!
zelenooq
Pro Prospect

Post#17 » by zelenooq » Tue Feb 9, 2016 2:01 pm

BadMofoPimp wrote:Rookies are never consistent. They will always be Hot/Cold on any given night. It takes time to develop.

this is what i think of too,but i think that is coming with more minutes
it is hard to see other develops their rookies
i don't say they don't work with him, it is obviously his first games and last games and i like it
in some point you have to give bigger role to your player and i think he is ready for it
he is clutcher,that is obviously
there are 3 guys on this team i want to have last ball, vooch, vic and hezonja
vooch earned it, vic want it and hezonja has it
yesterday skiles put him for offense only and vic for defense in closing time
and that is what most here wants,as i read so far
Optimus_Steel
RealGM
And1: 11,150

Post#18 » by Optimus_Steel » Tue Feb 9, 2016 2:10 pm

Mario has the clutch gene. He is not afraid of the moment and we desperately need that on the team. He needs to be on the floor at the end of games.
aka: prorl
fklt
Sixth Man
And1: 1,643

Post#19 » by fklt » Tue Feb 9, 2016 2:14 pm

Oh, shut it.
Most of the posters in here are fans of players. NBA itself markets players instead of teams, because people are easier to emotionally invest and grow attached. Whole concept of stardom is a by product of this approach.

Yeah, a fan that supports the team as a whole is a better fan. But a fan that puts a player above is welcomed all the same.
tiderulz
RealGM
And1: 14,104

Post#20 » by tiderulz » Tue Feb 9, 2016 2:49 pm

zelenooq wrote:ok, we can see he still play cold-hot but that is only because inconsistency in huge minutes so far
he was really nervous last game against atlanta but defensively he wasn't bad at all,and that is his major weakness
but since boston second game and starting with bigger role, team has better scores, 3-4
i know i calculate his worst offensive game as winning here but let's fact that other at his position, a specially fournier, tries more because battle for that position in the team
so it is positive impact on other like fournier too
i think fournier play little bit better (again) when mario get bigger role,because he fight for his contract and that's why for his position which he shares with mario
but there is one more thing,like bazzers against OKC, he should play last minute and last 0.5 attack
he is that clutcher this team needs and ofcourse he is not only one (vuc and vic) but it is harder to defend 3 clutchers and 3 (fournier, frye, smith) semi-clucthers
he really has ice in his wains in that position to score bazzer
last 8 of 10 points in last game scores mario,even he hasn't good % earlier in the game
man,he was 0-10 from 3s, 0-5 last game and 0-5 this game and still, in clutch time he made it 2-3!!!!
so, he is not starter yet, but he can have bigger role even he is from the bench
a specially in closing the game
skiles did it again...for FT he put fournier even mario has best % from FT and he is so damn confidence
even skiles didn't kill that confidence
imagine you have modiay in hezonja place under this skiles, or any rookie else...

ofcourse, he has so many things to improve but...hey,that is not bad thing, that is huge thing that he could be even much better than yesterday
helloooooooooo

but that's me...

Is hezonja bust? :lol:

i was expecting you to say Trade Him again

Return to Orlando Magic