ImageImageImageImage

Amway Atmosphere (Are We To Blame?)

LBPTarHeel27
RealGM
And1: 1,512

Re: Amway Atmosphere (Are We To Blame?) 

Post#41 » by LBPTarHeel27 » Sun Jul 3, 2016 5:49 pm

rcklsscognition wrote:For me, I always blamed it on our location as a popular international tourist destination. I figured a lot of people were visitors from out of town taking in a game and were fans of the other team, or not fans of either one in particular. Having lived in other basketball towns that adore their teams, it wouldn't matter how good or bad the team was, the crowd would be into it.

I always liked to use that excuse as well but now seeing Orlando City and thinking back to our early days...we have a city that is capable we just need a product that encourages and intrigues fans. We are getting there. Wins help a lot. It'll take a few years of winning before we are selling anything out but management and the city need to get behind the Magic and really make them visible throughout the city. Hell, we should even be targeting Tampa. 1.5 hour drive for a pro sports game isn't that bad. Why not have a couple "home" games in Tampa each year?
MrOrlando
Starter
And1: 88

Re: Amway Atmosphere (Are We To Blame?) 

Post#42 » by MrOrlando » Mon Jul 4, 2016 2:01 am

Well, I swear to god I would move to Orlando to be apart of the fan crew there. Free lower bowl tickets and attend all Magic games?! That is my dream, I'm sure I could find an IT job there. When does this search begin?!

Return to Orlando Magic