ImageImageImageImage

Game 15: Suns @ Magic

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

fklt
Sixth Man
And1: 1,643

Re: Game 15: Suns @ Magic 

Post#681 » by fklt » Thu Nov 24, 2016 5:55 pm

I don't think vogel likes vuc.
Furinkazan
General Manager
And1: 3,534

Post#682 » by Furinkazan » Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:53 pm

GortatExpress wrote:
~Snoopy~ wrote:lol how long till official fire Vogel thread?

After 5 more years of losing.

yeah right
if he woold keep Mario in the doghouse for like 20-30 more games ...there will be people here calling for his head on a pike

book it
MagicFan4Lyfe
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,904

Post#683 » by MagicFan4Lyfe » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:32 pm

~Snoopy~ wrote:
GortatExpress wrote:
~Snoopy~ wrote:lol how long till official fire Vogel thread?

yeah right
if he woold keep Mario in the doghouse for like 20-30 more games ...there will be people here calling for his head on a pike

book it

You know what amazes me? All the Rob Hennigan fanboys and girls. I mean what the hell has this guy ever done right? And please don't bring up that D12 trade because in retrospect that Brooklyn Nets deal would have been far better. But seriously... why the long leash for Hennigan and not others? Has Hennigan convinced us that being losers is ok? :nod:
Orlando Magic are BACK!!!
PrimeThyme
RealGM
And1: 14,371

Post#684 » by PrimeThyme » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:33 pm

fklt wrote:I don't think vogel likes vuc.

Can you blame him?
MagicFan4Lyfe
Assistant Coach

Post#685 » by MagicFan4Lyfe » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:35 pm

PrimeShaq wrote:

Can you blame him?

Does anyone like Vucevic? Soft as TP, can't play a lick of defense and now can't shoot. WTF is he doing starting? :banghead:
tiderulz
RealGM
And1: 14,104

Post#686 » by tiderulz » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:48 pm

GortatExpress wrote:
PrimeShaq wrote:

Can you blame him?

Does anyone like Vucevic? Soft as TP, can't play a lick of defense and now can't shoot. WTF is he doing starting? :banghead:

keeping up any type of trade value i am assuming
OrlChamps2030
General Manager
And1: 4,158

Re: RE: Re: Game 15: Suns @ Magic 

Post#687 » by OrlChamps2030 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:58 pm

Nemesis21 wrote:
Jameerthefear wrote:
Nemesis21 wrote:

Oh so instead of adding ANY offensive punch, let's just stand pat and continue to wait on Fournier. :roll:

I love all you armchair GMs that think you can do so much better, and you all just love to nit pick and tear down other peoples ideas for you own personal pleasure. Get over yourselves! :roll:

That idea was terrible dude. Anyone with half a brain would know that was a horrible trade idea.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Who gives a f*** if it's terrible or great? Instead of being a******s and contributing to an idea or tweaking, you all just tear it apart and be so negative towards other posters. F888 I'm so tired of the negativity. Does it make you all sleep better at night?

People are responding negatively because you want to gut the team of some of its only assets for RUDY GAY :lol:

I was really hoping you were joking, but I guess you're not. Come on dude.
Rumncoke25
Freshman
And1: 35

Post#688 » by Rumncoke25 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:56 pm

I have tried to be patient with the picks, mainly because I hadn't been watched any of them at all except ag. But you know what? I don't see a future where these players take a jump, because they are taking steps back.
MagicStarwipe
RealGM
And1: 12,050

Post#689 » by MagicStarwipe » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:45 pm

What makes people think Vogel doesn't like Vucevic? Even with all of his struggles he never talks bad about him in interviews and he still is starting him despite Biz having a bigger impact on games.
RealGM Classics - Oladipo's "rude" celebration comes back to bite him: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=1358414
magicman112
Head Coach
And1: 1,888

Post#690 » by magicman112 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:22 am

Jameerthefear wrote:If Rudy Gay was going to get a team to the playoffs he would have done it in Sacramento. Rudy Gay is fool's gold.

He's another guy who actually makes the teams he's on worse. If he came along with Cousins that would be fine though.
Nemesis21
RealGM
And1: 6,608

Re: RE: Re: Game 15: Suns @ Magic 

Post#691 » by Nemesis21 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:16 pm

Zmill wrote:
Nemesis21 wrote:
Jameerthefear wrote:That idea was terrible dude. Anyone with half a brain would know that was a horrible trade idea.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Who gives a f*** if it's terrible or great? Instead of being a******s and contributing to an idea or tweaking, you all just tear it apart and be so negative towards other posters. F888 I'm so tired of the negativity. Does it make you all sleep better at night?

People are responding negatively because you want to gut the team of some of its only assets for RUDY GAY :lol:

I was really hoping you were joking, but I guess you're not. Come on dude.

Trading 2 players is not gutting the team. :roll:
cedric76
RealGM
And1: 3,184

Post#692 » by cedric76 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:06 pm

the Hate on vuc is crazy, the guy is solid on both ends of the floor (yes he really improve on D, he even surprised Vogel) and he is on a very very great deal
Or 3 big men rotation is very solid

I think we should give more time to the following rotation DJ,Evan,AG, serge, Biz

not saying that it should be our starting 5, but i think this lineup is very good
Draft Carter
Sign monk
Trade Cole for a forward
Let chuma+fultz go
Offer goga a 1+1 deal

unleash Jett next seaon

Go Magic
tiderulz
RealGM
And1: 14,104

Post#693 » by tiderulz » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:21 pm

cedric76 wrote:the Hate on vuc is crazy, the guy is solid on both ends of the floor (yes he really improve on D, he even surprised Vogel) and he is on a very very great deal

I think we should give more time to the following rotation DJ,Evan,AG, serge, Biz

not saying that it should be our starting 5, but i think this lineup is very good

sorry man, but that 5 would strruuuuuggle to score points
PrimeThyme
RealGM
And1: 14,371

Game 15: Suns @ Magic 

Post#694 » by PrimeThyme » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:51 pm

tiderulz wrote:
cedric76 wrote:the Hate on vuc is crazy, the guy is solid on both ends of the floor (yes he really improve on D, he even surprised Vogel) and he is on a very very great deal

You say that like the starting lineup we have right now isn't historically struggling to score points right now. Personally I'd rather roll that lineup out there than the starting lineup we have right now.
j-ragg
RealGM
And1: 11,652

Post#695 » by j-ragg » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:09 pm

PrimeShaq wrote:
tiderulz wrote:

You say that like the starting lineup we have right now isn't historically struggling to score points right now. Personally I'd rather roll that lineup out there than the starting lineup we have right now.

Yeah our starting lineup struggles at everything. Maybe doing something different is worth a shot. Other than benching our young guys.
BadMofoPimp wrote:Durant thinks Vooch is one of the Best Centers in the NBA. I will take his word over a couch-GM yelling at a TV.
axl_c_cool
Analyst
And1: 846

Post#696 » by axl_c_cool » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:23 pm

GortatExpress wrote:
~Snoopy~ wrote:
GortatExpress wrote:

yeah right

book it

You know what amazes me? All the Rob Hennigan fanboys and girls. I mean what the hell has this guy ever done right? And please don't bring up that D12 trade because in retrospect that Brooklyn Nets deal would have been far better. But seriously... why the long leash for Hennigan and not others? Has Hennigan convinced us that being losers is ok? :nod:

How is the Brooklyn deal better?
FORMALLY LC MAGIC
MagicFan4Lyfe
Assistant Coach

Post#697 » by MagicFan4Lyfe » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:00 pm

axl_c_cool wrote:
GortatExpress wrote:
~Snoopy~ wrote:
yeah right

book it

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/8125453/orlando-magic-dwight-howard-go-brooklyn-nets-sources-say

The Nets and the Magic are discussing a trade that would send Howard to Brooklyn for Brook Lopez, Kris Humphries, MarShon Brooks and the Nets' first-round draft picks in 2013, 2015 and 2017, sources said. Lopez and Humphries, who are both free agents, would go to Orlando in sign-and-trade deals.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So we could have had Lopez who is arguably a far superior overall player than Vucevic.

Having 3 unprotected first round draft picks are better than the picks we got from the 4 way deal.

Humphries and Brooks would have been trash that we would have eventually cut.
Furinkazan
General Manager
And1: 3,534

Post#698 » by Furinkazan » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:04 am

GortatExpress wrote:
axl_c_cool wrote:
GortatExpress wrote:

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/8125453/orlando-magic-dwight-howard-go-brooklyn-nets-sources-say

The Nets and the Magic are discussing a trade that would send Howard to Brooklyn for Brook Lopez, Kris Humphries, MarShon Brooks and the Nets' first-round draft picks in 2013, 2015 and 2017, sources said. Lopez and Humphries, who are both free agents, would go to Orlando in sign-and-trade deals.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So we could have had Lopez who is arguably a far superior overall player than Vucevic.

Having 3 unprotected first round draft picks are better than the picks we got from the 4 way deal.

Lopez seems always injured and he doesnt rebound at all but he is so tall he somehow gets almost 2 blks per game each season he is not your prototypical defensive center but I belive he has more value on the defense than Vuc ever had
+ actuall picks instead of imaginary conditional lakers one would be also nice plus Lopez could be traded later for more picks or something :) if we aimed a full rebuild

but what happend happend...

just sad I was right about Henningan...while 98% of this board built him a shrine from day one and declared genius I was on the other side of the fence knowing how this is going to end up... yea you can call me a Snoopadamus
axl_c_cool
Analyst
And1: 846

Post#699 » by axl_c_cool » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:31 am

~Snoopy~ wrote:
GortatExpress wrote:
axl_c_cool wrote:

Lopez seems always injured and he doesnt rebound at all but he is so tall he somehow gets almost 2 blks per game each season he is not your prototypical defensive center but I belive he has more value on the defense than Vuc ever had
+ actuall picks instead of imaginary conditional lakers one would be also nice plus Lopez could be traded later for more picks or something :) if we aimed a full rebuild

just sad I was right about Henningan...while 98% of this board built him a shrine from day one and declared genius I was on the other side of the fence knowing how this is going to end up... yea you can call me a Snoopadamus

What picks and where would they land though? also Lopez would have made us to competitive and we were tanking, unless we trade him
FORMALLY LC MAGIC
MagicFan4Lyfe
Assistant Coach

Post#700 » by MagicFan4Lyfe » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:58 am

axl_c_cool wrote:
~Snoopy~ wrote:
GortatExpress wrote:

What picks and where would they land though? also Lopez would have made us to competitive and we were tanking, unless we trade him

Truly excited we were tanking for this sh*t called the 2016-17 Orlando Magic. Since we are playing revisionist history, I'll take my chances with Lopez than that heartless Vucevic.

Return to Orlando Magic