ImageImageImageImage

Future of the Magic...

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

eyriq
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,135

Post#141 » by eyriq » Sat May 10, 2008 4:33 pm

I am sort of turning the corner in regard to JJ starting for this team. Cougar13, do you really see him working out there or is it better to plan on him coming off the bench?
ORL
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 64

Post#142 » by ORL » Sat May 10, 2008 4:51 pm

cougar13 wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

then I went to hoopsworld who said that the Nets are not looking to resigning Center because he does not fit what he Nets want for next year.

You gotta link to these things...
TheRevTy
Starter
And1: 0

Post#143 » by TheRevTy » Sat May 10, 2008 5:03 pm

If we could convince Keyon to be less offensive-minded, he and JJ would be a great backcourt combo off the bench, with JJ providing a great offensive spark for the second unit. As strange as it sounds, a defensive back-up SF might be wise as well, a la Matt Harpring. This would cut down on the minutes Hedo and Shard have to play, as we have seen both get faitgued later in the season. Fran could be the defensive shot blocker that intimidates in the lane that we need, and maybe working with Stan for a summer will toughen ol' Cooky.
BassMaster
Assistant Coach

Post#144 » by BassMaster » Sat May 10, 2008 5:22 pm

ORL wrote:-= original quote snipped =-

You gotta link to these things...

ss :roll:
BassMaster
Assistant Coach

Post#145 » by BassMaster » Sat May 10, 2008 5:24 pm

eyriq wrote:I am sort of turning the corner in regard to JJ starting for this team. Cougar13, do you really see him working out there or is it better to plan on him coming off the bench?

Either way I agree with Otis that Redick is a player that if traded would come back and burn the Magic badly. :clap: :clap: :clap:
mhectorgato
RealGM
And1: 574

Post#146 » by mhectorgato » Sat May 10, 2008 5:32 pm

cougar13 wrote:Either way I agree with Otis that Redick is a player that if traded would come back and burn the Magic badly. :clap: :clap: :clap:

If we get a player that contributes 82 games a season in exchange for a player that would play well against us .. what 2 or 4 times a season ...

You wouldn't do it? Based on what? Potential?
NEM wrote: However, I'm a fan of my team winning so, keep the winning coming. All the "tank" fans can take their crap to another board. We are here to win.

Return to Orlando Magic