ImageImageImageImage

Rush or CDR?

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

Rush or CDR?

Rush
38%
CDR
62%

Total votes: 29

UKMagic
Lead Assistant
And1: 3

Post#21 » by UKMagic » Tue May 27, 2008 12:21 am

Well I cannot argue about either cos of the poor NCAA coverage here.

I see draft players likened to players who are in or have been in the NBA...

What's the best case scenario, likely scenario and worst case scenario on these two?
@CraggsNumber1
EasternMagic
RealGM
And1: 1,154

Post#22 » by EasternMagic » Tue May 27, 2008 12:32 am

The Effect wrote:I dont know, but i like Courtney Lee better than both of them

But of the two on the list i like CDR better

Ya I love Courtney Lee, hes awesome but hes a little shorter than these two guys and not quite as good. If something happened where we dradted a big and somehow got a 2nd rounder i would pray that we pick up courtney lee
DiplomaticMagic
Head Coach
And1: 2,475

Post#23 » by DiplomaticMagic » Tue May 27, 2008 12:52 am

I'll be mad if we don't pick either one.

One should be still there when we pick.

If we pass on one...We better have a good prospect.
Stop playing Fultz
Play AB and Goga
SpaceCoastGator
Junior
And1: 0

Post#24 » by SpaceCoastGator » Tue May 27, 2008 2:46 am

I hope we can move up and get one of the PG's (westbrook)...however, I'd lean to Rush...don't really know why. The thing is that if we re-sign both Mo and Dooling...and don't trade JJ...I'm not sure that picking a 2 for need is the best way to go...just pick the guy with the most upside regardless of position.
EasternMagic
RealGM
And1: 1,154

Post#25 » by EasternMagic » Tue May 27, 2008 2:53 am

SpaceCoastGator wrote:I hope we can move up and get one of the PG's (westbrook)...however, I'd lean to Rush...don't really know why. The thing is that if we re-sign both Mo and Dooling...and don't trade JJ...I'm not sure that picking a 2 for need is the best way to go...just pick the guy with the most upside regardless of position.

Well if the plan is to go get a SG and if we do get an SG than we probably wont keep both mo and jj... and even if we did we are still not solid at the 2 spot. Quanity doesnt equal quality
MitchellUK
RealGM
And1: 2,882

Post#26 » by MitchellUK » Tue May 27, 2008 6:14 am

I think Rush fits in better with what Orlando are building. He's stronger and more athletic than CDR, a better defender and rebounder and has better range on his shot. Seems like CDR has a better feel and intelligence for the game, and possibly a higher ceiling, but given that we spent all of this season looking for defense and help on the boards, as well as the ability to hit the open three, from our shooting guards, I can't see us passing on Rush if he is still there at 22. Still, as most others have said, I wouldn't be upset whichever one we picked.
GH33
Ballboy
And1: 1

Post#27 » by GH33 » Tue May 27, 2008 6:53 am

Neither, i want BPA

Return to Orlando Magic