ImageImageImageImage

OT: someone stole my license plate

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

Nothingface
Assistant Coach
And1: 8

Re: OT: someone stole my license plate 

Post#41 » by Nothingface » Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:16 pm

theTHIEF wrote:oh zing! lol

well, at least i had a nice dinner to come home to, rice bean hamburgers, I know everyone outside of the vegans will enjoy the sound of that...they are very tasty though...

That sounds good. Never heard of them though... Ha, how about a recipe? :)
I do what I feel, not because people ask me to do this,” Bargnani says, holding his hands over his head and doing a strange chicken dance.
afdkidd
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#42 » by afdkidd » Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:51 pm

Hey Thief,

I work for a police department. I don't know if you already filed a police report but make sure you tell them you had it stolen. If you do anything else and tell them its lost, #1 you'll probably never get your plate back bc it won't be entered into the state system so a police officer has reason to pull over that person and #2, the DMV will charge you for your plate being lost. Its a pain when tags get stolen and lost. Most of the time a tag will show up right away and returned to you within a week or it takes forever for the tag to come back. What kind of car do you have? Hopefully who ever stole it was stupid enough to put it on a car completely different from yours.

Let me know if you have anymore questions about this....

Allan
theTHIEF
RealGM
And1: 214

Post#43 » by theTHIEF » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:38 am

yea I filed a report last night with OC and told them it was stolen, they were far from surprised and the officer I spoke with confirmed what my wife told me about the hike in occurrences, in fact he brought it up. I have an 07 Range Rover, I am pretty confident that if it was stolen to put on another vehicle, it surely did not end up on another RR...

thank you very much for your input...
theTHIEF
RealGM

Post#44 » by theTHIEF » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:42 am

Nothingface wrote:
theTHIEF wrote:oh zing! lol

well, at least i had a nice dinner to come home to, rice bean hamburgers, I know everyone outside of the vegans will enjoy the sound of that...they are very tasty though...

That sounds good. Never heard of them though... Ha, how about a recipe? :)

she makes them with organic jasmine rice, dried black beans, mushrooms, fresh tomato paste, bean paste, cilantro, onions and a few other things, thats about what i know...
theTHIEF
RealGM

Post#45 » by theTHIEF » Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:18 pm

just got off the phone with an officer, they found my plate, it was on another vehicle that was stopped early this morning in Kissimmee...busted...
CourtsideTV
RealGM
And1: 349

Post#46 » by CourtsideTV » Mon Jul 14, 2008 5:12 pm

theTHIEF wrote:just got off the phone with an officer, they found my plate, it was on another vehicle that was stopped early this morning in Kissimmee...busted...

hahaha suckers!!!

whats going to happen to the 'thiefs'?
Work Hard

Return to Orlando Magic