ImageImageImageImage

OT Tickets

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

McDaddy
Senior
And1: 0

OT Tickets 

Post#1 » by McDaddy » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:20 am

I'm a big Magic fan since the days of Shaq and Penny and my wish was to visit some day a Magic game. Last February my dream came trough and I've been to the Magic-Nets game and Magic-Cavs. That were the games which I had tickets for, ordered via OrlandoMagic.com. The sections were 120 and 104, the best seats I could ordered.

Because I visited Orlando for 2 weeks I was able to go to the game against the Nuggets (Dwights 20-20 game). Unfortunally I hadn't tickets for that game. At the game day there were a couple of guys outside the Arena selling tickets and they had really the best seats. For $ 350,- I could buy 2 tickets almost front row. My girlfriend doesn't trusted it, so I didn't bought them and went to the NBA restaurant to watch the game on a big screen.

This coming season in January I'm planning to visit Orlando and the Magic again. So I wonder if you guys could help to get me some tickets with better seats than the last time.
MagicHolland
General Manager
And1: 301

Re: OT Tickets 

Post#2 » by MagicHolland » Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:28 am

That's cool, I was in Orlando during that time also. I went to see 6 games, vs cavs/heat/nuggets/nets/mavs/lakers. Where you from in Holland? Do you play ball yourself and if so where?
McDaddy
Senior

Post#3 » by McDaddy » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:44 am

I'm not playing ball myself. From time to time i'm shooting some hoops but nothing serious.
The Favero
Pro Prospect

Post#4 » by The Favero » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:53 am

go to www.stubhub.com to get the best tickets available. They are usually season ticket holders selling off certain games.
CourtsideTV
RealGM
And1: 349

Post#5 » by CourtsideTV » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:17 pm

McDaddy, I'll try to help you when it comes closer to season time. Just start a thread about a week or two before you plan on going to the game. But in the mean time try buying the best seats you can online as you can secure your seats and not take a chance.
McDaddy
Senior

Post#6 » by McDaddy » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:28 pm

The Favero wrote:go to http://www.stubhub.com to get the best tickets available. They are usually season ticket holders selling off certain games.

When I´m buying tickets via orlandomagic.com there is also the option to buy tickets from season ticket holders. Is that the same?
McDaddy
Senior

Post#7 » by McDaddy » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:33 pm

CourtsideTV wrote:McDaddy, I'll try to help you when it comes closer to season time. Just start a thread about a week or two before you plan on going to the game. But in the mean time try buying the best seats you can online as you can secure your seats and not take a chance.

Thanks man. When they relaese the games and dates I´ll start a new thread. At that time I´m know what games I want tickets for. I´ll buy tickets online for 1 or 2 games against a normal price, $ 75,- and then for one game I want the best seats available.
CourtsideTV
RealGM

Post#8 » by CourtsideTV » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:50 pm

McDaddy wrote:
The Favero wrote:go to http://www.stubhub.com to get the best tickets available. They are usually season ticket holders selling off certain games.

When I´m buying tickets via orlandomagic.com there is also the option to buy tickets from season ticket holders. Is that the same?

No. orlandomagic's website sells their tickets from ticketmaster I believe.

Stubhub is a website where people who have season tickets or individual tickets put them up for sale through the broker 'stub hub' and people can buy these seats.
Work Hard
McDaddy
Senior

Post#9 » by McDaddy » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:57 pm

CourtsideTV
RealGM

Post#10 » by CourtsideTV » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:13 pm

another website you may try is orlando.craigslist.org

You can find people trying to sell tickets on there. I saw a firm selling courtside seats for $800 each if you have that kind of cash to spend;)
NEM
RealGM
And1: 2,122

Post#11 » by NEM » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:16 pm

if they were 350 for 2 tickets those are pretty good seats. as far as trust goes, i have been to well over 40 games in my 11 years of being a magic fan and i have probably bought 75% of my tickets through scalpers and i've gotten in every time... but i also know how to talk to them and lower the price, but yeah trust shouldnt be an issue because i've never even heard of that happening to anyone
I live rent free in your head. You know who you are :D

Not changing this sig until Magic win a championship. Started 6/26/2015.
McDaddy
Senior

Post#12 » by McDaddy » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:31 pm

My girlfriend didn´t trust it. If it was up to me I would do it, but she wouldn´t. They had a lot of tickets and some really good seats.
Courtside would be awesome but $ 800,- each is a lot of money. The dollar is not as much as the Euro, but it is still al lot of money.

Maybe Thief can hook me up with something.
CourtsideTV
RealGM

Post#13 » by CourtsideTV » Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:16 pm

McDaddy wrote:My girlfriend didn´t trust it. If it was up to me I would do it, but she wouldn´t. They had a lot of tickets and some really good seats.
Courtside would be awesome but $ 800,- each is a lot of money. The dollar is not as much as the Euro, but it is still al lot of money.

Maybe Thief can hook me up with something.

i wasn't suggesting you purchase them. $800 is way overpriced for courtside seats imo unless you are filthy rich where you can throw $ around like that. You can get AA center court for $100-$200 if you have 'connections' ;)
Work Hard
McDaddy
Senior

Post#14 » by McDaddy » Sun Jul 20, 2008 7:59 am

Thanks, I´ll keep it in mind when the schedule comes out.
miami5800
Ballboy
And1: 5

Post#15 » by miami5800 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:04 pm

I have two pairs of season tickets in the lower bowl. One pair is center court. I am able to attend very few games, so I sell most of them. If you let me know which games you want before the season starts, I can set aside some tickets for you.

Return to Orlando Magic