ImageImageImageImage

Turk for Artest rumor

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

UCFJayBird
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 3,413

Re: Turk for Artest rumor 

Post#41 » by UCFJayBird » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:30 am

theTHIEF wrote:O-Zone certainly rumor milling lately...inside sources are definitely a lot easier to come by these days...

well it all really depends on the definition of what "is" is, right? And on that matter we need to discuss the definition of the words, "the", "an", and "obsequious". I mean seriously wtf is that?! Sometimes I think people just make up words!

*thinks of Dumb & Dumber*

"t...t-h....tuh-hey?"

"the."
MagicNolesFSU
Analyst
And1: 3

Post#42 » by MagicNolesFSU » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:16 am

I trade hedo for artest in a heart beat. the terms of that trade are down right whack though. KS horrible contract AND a 1st? yeeeeeah no.
Illuminati wrote:MagicNoles is a g. Don't bring beef and there ain't no beef.
lapassione
Rookie
And1: 0

Post#43 » by lapassione » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:47 am

theTHIEF wrote:play maker does not = aka PG BTW...

exactly!!

players creating open shots for others are hard to find. thats why we wont be letting hedo go.

on top of this, otis is very careful about locker room presence because our team is young and developing and picking people that will be with D12 while he is 22 is important. i think he would not want artest for a future 2nd.
Magicalltheway
Analyst
And1: 134

Post#44 » by Magicalltheway » Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:25 pm

JazzItUp13 wrote:I can't believe you guys would take hedo the chucker over artest....don't we have enough chuckers in jameer and rashard?

Hedo? Chucker? Are you serious? what games have you been watching? :roll:
MagicMadness
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 3,331

Post#45 » by MagicMadness » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:24 pm

Yeah, I wouldn't call Hedo a chucker. And lapassione has a point, I like Artest's talent but I'm not sure he's the right guy to have in the locker room with Dwight (though Dwight might actually rub off on him, never know). I don't know. This is why I'm not a GM...

But anyways, back to Hedo...not a chucker. He was an efficient scorer (and probably our best) last season.

Return to Orlando Magic