ImageImageImageImage

RealGM Orlando Board Fantasy League -- DRAFT TODAY @ 6pm

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

EasternMagic
RealGM
And1: 1,154

Re: RealGM Orlando Board Fantasy League -- DRAFT TODAY @ 6pm 

Post#61 » by EasternMagic » Mon Oct 6, 2008 1:31 am

Force9024 wrote:Glad to see you accepted the trade, should help us both out..

yup agreed i think it gives me what i need and you what you need
Magic.City.23.
Bench Warmer
And1: 1

Post#62 » by Magic.City.23. » Mon Oct 6, 2008 1:35 am

dwightmeer wrote:Looks good, I just dont understand why people are drafting Ewing Jr. You are not the only one, a fair amount of people are doing it, I just have no idea why. He is even going ahead of Gallinari who I would think is ahead on the depth chart at SF.

I agree about Ewing Jr., but taking Gallinari would be just as pointless..... He's already having injury problems and missing camp and preseason..... Dont think either of them will get much PT over QRich & Chandler anyway....
NEM
RealGM
And1: 2,122

Post#63 » by NEM » Mon Oct 6, 2008 1:45 am

im reluctant to trade rudy because i think he will be one of the biggest sleepers, especially for nazr

also, chandler was injured tonight
I live rent free in your head. You know who you are :D

Not changing this sig until Magic win a championship. Started 6/26/2015.
Force9024
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Post#64 » by Force9024 » Mon Oct 6, 2008 1:52 am

Yeah I seen Chandler got injured, they say it was precautionary for keeping him out the rest of the game. It's a minor ankle sprain, he should be back in a couple days. Let's hope at least..
NEM
RealGM

Post#65 » by NEM » Mon Oct 6, 2008 1:53 am

Force9024 wrote:Yeah I seen Chandler got injured, they say it was precautionary for keeping him out the rest of the game. It's a minor ankle sprain, he should be back in a couple days. Let's hope at least..

i offered you a trade...see what you think, im sure you wont take it, but counter offer

Force9024
Sixth Man

Post#66 » by Force9024 » Mon Oct 6, 2008 1:57 am

Yeah I had to reject that one, I didn't know what else you would wanna work out, couldn't come up with anything that seemed like it made sense for both of us.
NEM
RealGM

Post#67 » by NEM » Mon Oct 6, 2008 2:08 am

offered again

El_Magico
Veteran

Post#68 » by El_Magico » Mon Oct 6, 2008 2:16 am

dwightmeer wrote:Looks good, I just dont understand why people are drafting Ewing Jr. You are not the only one, a fair amount of people are doing it, I just have no idea why. He is even going ahead of Gallinari who I would think is ahead on the depth chart at SF.

I took him as the last pick of the draft, 240th to be exact. At that point I needed a PF and just drafted by % Owned. I'll probably drop him in the first week if I see someone come out of nowhere. But compared with the 239th pick I'd say he's ok.

239. Pat Garrity
Kevin Durant tweeted:
"I wanna see Brian Scalabrine, Adonal Foyle, Fabricio Oberto and Zydrunas Ilgauskas in the dunk contest"
El_Magico
Veteran

Post#69 » by El_Magico » Mon Oct 6, 2008 2:20 am

And, what's with the lopsided trades?
Kevin Durant tweeted:
"I wanna see Brian Scalabrine, Adonal Foyle, Fabricio Oberto and Zydrunas Ilgauskas in the dunk contest"
EasternMagic
RealGM

Post#70 » by EasternMagic » Mon Oct 6, 2008 4:15 am

which ones are lopsided
EasternMagic
RealGM

Post#71 » by EasternMagic » Mon Oct 6, 2008 4:29 am

Heres my team as of now:
T.J. Ford
Antonio Daniels
Russel Westbrook
Joe Johnson
Marco Belinelli
Mo Evans
Josh Smith
Ron Artest
Richard Jefferson
Tim Thomas
Kenyon Martin
Brook Lopez
Big Z
Paul Milsap
Ronny Turiaf

Thoughts?
Wayland The Smith
Pro Prospect
And1: 6

Post#72 » by Wayland The Smith » Mon Oct 6, 2008 3:10 pm

Normally i take best player available. In this draft i tried a different strategy and i screwed :( .. There are better teams but i will fight for playoffs till the end..

@EasternMagic, your team is pretty well-balanced.. You will have a chance to win all cats but 3ptm. I think Redd-Jefferson trade was a mistake. After that trade you will lose 3ptm every week..You should have strengthened that cat.
EasternMagic
RealGM

Post#73 » by EasternMagic » Mon Oct 6, 2008 3:54 pm

Wayland The Smith wrote:Normally i take best player available. In this draft i tried a different strategy and i screwed :( .. There are better teams but i will fight for playoffs till the end..

@EasternMagic, your team is pretty well-balanced.. You will have a chance to win all cats but 3ptm. I think Redd-Jefferson trade was a mistake. After that trade you will lose 3ptm every week..You should have strengthened that cat.

Ya i tried a different drafting strategy this time around... and i have begun to regret my Jefferson Redd trade, I'm loaded at the SF position but your right i killed off my threes... I'm hoping Marco Belinelli gets some good burn in GS, and Richard Jefferson will step his game up in Milwaukee, but overall i like my team.
laVal03
Sixth Man
And1: 6

Post#74 » by laVal03 » Mon Oct 6, 2008 7:17 pm

EasternMagic wrote:
Wayland The Smith wrote:Normally i take best player available. In this draft i tried a different strategy and i screwed :( .. There are better teams but i will fight for playoffs till the end..

Ya i tried a different drafting strategy this time around... and i have begun to regret my Jefferson Redd trade, I'm loaded at the SF position but your right i killed off my threes... I'm hoping Marco Belinelli gets some good burn in GS, and Richard Jefferson will step his game up in Milwaukee, but overall i like my team.

Otis?????????
EasternMagic
RealGM

Post#75 » by EasternMagic » Tue Oct 7, 2008 4:07 am

laVal03 wrote:
EasternMagic wrote:

Otis?????????

Shhhh... don't want people to know i check RealGM to get insight on running my team
Force9024
Sixth Man

Post#76 » by Force9024 » Tue Oct 7, 2008 4:13 am

Eastern, I knew there was something about you that reminded me of Otis, and laVal picked it up too..

EASSSTTEERRRRNNN!!! You got some EXPLaINING TO DO!!
EasternMagic
RealGM

Post#77 » by EasternMagic » Tue Oct 7, 2008 4:22 am

and you guys wondered how i got into summer league!

Return to Orlando Magic