ImageImageImageImage

Program alert- Magic preseason show on Sun/FSN

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

Optimus_Steel
RealGM
And1: 11,150

Program alert- Magic preseason show on Sun/FSN 

Post#1 » by Optimus_Steel » Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:50 pm

I came across this on a Magic blog, thought you guys would be interested:

A half-hour pre-season special will air tomorrow on Sun Sports at 8 PM and Saturday on FSN Florida at 6:30 PM, hosted by Paul Kennedy. Some details on the program from the Orlando Magic website:

Roster breakdown and a look at the improved Eastern conference by David Steele and Matt Goukas
Interview with Stan Van Gundy
Interview with Rashard Lewis
If you miss the premiere, the special will be shown again on various days on both channels.

http://www.thirdquartercollapse.com/200 ... -special-t
aka: prorl
magic1636
Analyst
And1: 14

Re: Program alert- Magic preseason show on Sun/FSN 

Post#2 » by magic1636 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 5:11 pm

I had checked it comes on Sun Sports tonight at 6:30 not at 8:00 tomorrow. Tomorrow is Lighting vs. Wild
Force9024
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Post#3 » by Force9024 » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:39 pm

Also NBA TV has the Preseason Special for the Magic and the Bobcats tomorrow.. It'd be interesting to see both of them..
Driguez
General Manager
And1: 2,022

Post#4 » by Driguez » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:29 pm

magic1636 wrote:I had checked it comes on Sun Sports tonight at 6:30 not at 8:00 tomorrow. Tomorrow is Lighting vs. Wild

Yup it is going to show at 6:30 today.
"We all we got"- SVG
mhectorgato
RealGM
And1: 574

Post#5 » by mhectorgato » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:19 am

Driguez wrote:
magic1636 wrote:I had checked it comes on Sun Sports tonight at 6:30 not at 8:00 tomorrow. Tomorrow is Lighting vs. Wild

Yup it is going to show at 6:30 today.

I'm confused ... the page they link to say this:

http://www.nba.com/magic/news/Orlando_M ... 36-66.html

ORLANDO � As a prelude to the networks� season-long coverage of the Orlando Magic, the Orlando Magic Preseason Special debuts this weekend, getting fans pumped for the upcoming 2007-2008 NBA season. The half-hour special premieres on Sun Sports Friday, October 19 at 8pm (ET) and on FSN Florida Saturday, October 20 at 6:30pm (ET).

Hosted by Magic pre-game host and in-game reporter Paul Kennedy, the special presentation will bring fans up-to-date on the team and its players as they get set to hit the hardwood for another exciting season. Play-by-play announcer David Steele and color analyst Matt Guokas breakdown the Magic�s roster and take a look at the competition from an improved Eastern Conference. Guokas sat down with new head coach Stan Van Gundy to hear his thoughts and various players offered their expectations for the coming season. Sun Sports/FSN Florida�s Whit Watson, who will host select editions of the pre-game show, also had a chance to sit down for a one-on-one interview with new Magic player Rashard Lewis to learn what he hopes to accomplish this season.

Additional airings on the Orlando Magic Preseason Special are slated to replay on Sun Sports Monday, October 22 at 6pm; Tuesday, October 23 at 4pm; Wednesday, October 24 at 9:30pm; Friday, October 26 at 1:30pm & 8pm and Tuesday, October 30 at 7:30pm and on FSN Florida Tuesday, October 23 at 7pm; Thursday, October 25 at 6:30pm and Monday, October 29 at 7pm (ET).

Regular season coverage of the Magic starts on Wednesday, October 31 at 6:30pm with the Southern Ford Dealers Magic Tonight pre-game show prior to the Magic hosting the Milwaukee Bucks at 7pm live on FSN Florida.

The dates are for last year ...
NEM wrote: However, I'm a fan of my team winning so, keep the winning coming. All the "tank" fans can take their crap to another board. We are here to win.

Return to Orlando Magic