ImageImageImageImage

OT-SunSports HD Added to Comcast

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

Orium
Assistant Coach
And1: 349

OT-SunSports HD Added to Comcast 

Post#1 » by Orium » Tue Nov 4, 2008 2:59 am

Just a heads up for us unfortunate Comcast customers.. I just saw tonight that they added SunHD @ channel 406..

Woot! :D
The curse of Fran Vasquez lives on
ADRajX
RealGM
And1: 97

Re: OT-SunSports HD Added to Comcast 

Post#2 » by ADRajX » Tue Nov 4, 2008 3:36 am

Any word on their negotiations with FSN? (similar to Brighthouse situation)

I switched to Directv, but I'm just curious if they did anything about that
“Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” - Laozi
Orium
Assistant Coach
And1: 349

Post#3 » by Orium » Tue Nov 4, 2008 4:02 am

JAXMagic wrote:Any word on their negotiations with FSN? (similar to Brighthouse situation)

I wasn't aware there was a situation with FSN (other than there being no HD). I've had it ever since I moved into my new house, about 4 months ago.
The curse of Fran Vasquez lives on
ADRajX
RealGM
And1: 97

Post#4 » by ADRajX » Tue Nov 4, 2008 4:17 am

Orium wrote:
JAXMagic wrote:Any word on their negotiations with FSN? (similar to Brighthouse situation)

I wasn't aware there was a situation with FSN (other than there being no HD). I've had it ever since I moved into my new house, about 4 months ago.

Hmm... well places in Lake County and surrounding areas, such as Leesburg, etc... didn't have FSN with Comcast... and Comcast would not add the channel, which kind of pissed a lot of people off.

Maybe they fixed it, who knows... but I was just curious
“Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.” - Laozi

Return to Orlando Magic