ImageImageImageImage

RAPTORS @ MAGIC Nov. 18th 7 p.m.

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

BassMaster
Assistant Coach
And1: 0

Re: RAPTORS @ MAGIC Nov. 18th 7 p.m. 

Post#541 » by BassMaster » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:51 am

Cigamodnalro wrote:
cougar13 wrote:You need to get your sex right. honestly man just doesn't work and I am chilled just stating the obivious. And not everything with the name Redick makes me........................some of us really do have a life. BTW do you know what Adam is thinking or are you just assuming again. Because you seem to think you know what I am about well you don't.
This was a sloppy game, thank goodness the Raptors turned the ball over more then the Magic.
Redick played a solid game and that was a long time coming.
Nelson played a great game too bad the Magic can't keep him in the game for the entire game because AJ just doesn't cut as a backup.

Er, you did admit to being a guy earlier this summer on the forum. I don't have the link, but I'm sure someone does. You're really not fooling anyone anymore, man.

Redick did play a solid game, dude, and showed that he can be a capable player off of the bench given the right situation. Hopefully Pietrus will take back that starting spot against the Pacers though bro.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I never said I was a guy Mitchell UK was trying to get that Pig to Fly.
So your acting like a fool is just that being a fool and it's.......................

And as to Redick he actually played well as a starter since the guy he was defending didn't get any 3's off until Redick was out of the game. And that is important. Will he start again that is up to SVG depending on how healthy SVG is.
OhMyBosh
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,206

Post#542 » by OhMyBosh » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:52 am

Great game by the Magic. Shows people that they don't need Dwight to be "Dwight" in order to win. You guys have a really well balanced team.

Raptors on the other hand.... ugh. Bosh and trash.

I'll be waiting for the next game with Pietrus and Calderon are playing.
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft
And1: 1,766

Post#543 » by Cammo101 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:53 am

Kosta wrote:
TheRevTy wrote:Man, Chris Bosh is the perfect PF to compliment Dwight. They would be unstoppable. Wonder if they see that, too.

I see it was Dwight being the perfect complement at C next to Bosh, that being said, we'll trade you J.O/Bargnani/A.P and 3 future 1sts. Dwight + Bosh for the ship north of the border!

Dwight = Batman
Bosh = Robin

...and not just because Robin is a girls name and Bosh flops around like a fish.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :)
Optimus_Steel
RealGM
And1: 11,150

Post#544 » by Optimus_Steel » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:54 am

Stan on Bosh: "If he gets bumped its a foul" LMAO.
aka: prorl
Last Guardian
RealGM
And1: 3,935

Post#545 » by Last Guardian » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:54 am

OhMyBosh wrote:Great game by the Magic. Shows people that they don't need Dwight to be "Dwight" in order to win. You guys have a really well balanced team.

Raptors on the other hand.... ugh. Bosh and trash.

I'll be waiting for the next game with Pietrus and Calderon are playing.

Yea you should really trade Bosh now.

To the Magic.

For Anthony Johnson and filler.
Rick Rolled
General Manager
And1: 3,705

Post#546 » by Rick Rolled » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:56 am

cougar13 wrote:
Cigamodnalro wrote:
cougar13 wrote:You need to get your sex right. honestly man just doesn't work and I am chilled just stating the obivious. And not everything with the name Redick makes me........................some of us really do have a life. BTW do you know what Adam is thinking or are you just assuming again. Because you seem to think you know what I am about well you don't.
This was a sloppy game, thank goodness the Raptors turned the ball over more then the Magic.
Redick played a solid game and that was a long time coming.
Nelson played a great game too bad the Magic can't keep him in the game for the entire game because AJ just doesn't cut as a backup.

Er, you did admit to being a guy earlier this summer on the forum. I don't have the link, but I'm sure someone does. You're really not fooling anyone anymore, man.

Redick did play a solid game, dude, and showed that he can be a capable player off of the bench given the right situation. Hopefully Pietrus will take back that starting spot against the Pacers though bro.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I never said I was a guy Mitchell UK was trying to get that Pig to Fly.
So your acting like a fool is just that being a fool and it's.......................

....that time of the mon.....

Ok, showed restraint there......

Good effort overall tonight, but AJ still sends chills down my spine.

Hedo did have a bad first three quarters, but things got better in the 4th, as they usually do.....

Bogans, whom I loathe, was very good off the bench...would like to see some more consistency there.....

And Jameer was great again.

Good win.
3Pac wrote:sorry for bad english am from pennsylvania
LethalJay
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#547 » by LethalJay » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:57 am

Bosh was big
BassMaster
Assistant Coach

Post#548 » by BassMaster » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:57 am

Cammo101 wrote:
prorl wrote:Hedo was 6/9 from the field in the 4th quater. He was doing just fine.

For real. I have no idea why this whole board seems to have turned on Hedo. The guy put up 22,7,4,3,1 tonight along with huge buckets late in the game and the posters want to dog him.

Be careful what you wish for, cause this offense would not be pretty without him.

Maybe it's because the first 3 periods who forgot to show up.
Plus remember these stats 5 turnovers and 8-20 now those stats don't paint a pretty picture.
zuppafly
Assistant Coach
And1: 990

Post#549 » by zuppafly » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:58 am

My goodness, how have I missed this game... Redick as a starter? Am I reading well the boxscore?? I'm gonna read the 37 pages of this thread right now!
MitchellUK
RealGM
And1: 2,882

Post#550 » by MitchellUK » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:59 am

cougar13 wrote:Sorry to disappoint you, but I never said I was a guy Mitchell UK was trying to get that Pig to Fly.

And as to Redick he actually played well as a starter since the guy he was defending didn't get any 3's off until Redick was out of the game. And that is important. Will he start again that is up to SVG depending on how healthy SVG is.

Geez, I never said you were a guy. I said Philip13 on Topix was (supposedly) a guy, and that you two bear a remarkable resemblance in opinion and writing style. It's almost as if you were the same person.........
BassMaster
Assistant Coach

Post#551 » by BassMaster » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:04 am

[/quote]

....that time of the m......

Ok, showed restraint there......

Good effort overall tonight, but AJ still sends chills down my spine.[/quote]

Well at least the Magic still have Nelson, God how bad would it be when Nelson gets hurt because we all know that is going to happen because it has happened every year.
BTW thanks for restraint, and BTW it's not that time of the month for me, next week different story.
:nod: Thanks to the newer birth control pills limits that problem to a couple of times a year just if you were wondering. I know too much information :lol:
Forest
Banned User

Post#552 » by Forest » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:04 am

prorl wrote:Stan on Bosh: "If he gets bumped its a foul" LMAO.

Its the truth.
Wayland The Smith
Pro Prospect
And1: 6

Post#553 » by Wayland The Smith » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:07 am

I'm happy we won against Toronto, Jameer was really awesome..

Hedo can't handle the contract year pressure (not saying he's bad, but he can be so far better)... I hope he can overcome it..
Cammo101
Mr. Mock Draft
And1: 1,766

Post#554 » by Cammo101 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:08 am

cougar13 wrote:
Cammo101 wrote:
prorl wrote:Hedo was 6/9 from the field in the 4th quater. He was doing just fine.

For real. I have no idea why this whole board seems to have turned on Hedo. The guy put up 22,7,4,3,1 tonight along with huge buckets late in the game and the posters want to dog him.

Be careful what you wish for, cause this offense would not be pretty without him.

Maybe it's because the first 3 periods who forgot to show up.
Plus remember these stats 5 turnovers and 8-20 now those stats don't paint a pretty picture.

Those numbers just prove he was doing solid other things when his shot was not going down. Hedo is a shooter, and he is not going to stop shooting when he is cold. Good shooters keep taking their shots. Meanwhile Hedo was defending and passing the ball well and still playing solid.

I realize you only have the statline to go off of because you were busy dreamysighing over JJ Redick all night, but Hedo played a very nice game...in all 4 quarters.

Shooters sometimes go cold. But, at no point in the game was Hedo ever a detriment to the team. Hedo does it all for us, but all anyone on this board ever notices is what his 3 point shooting looks like at the end of a night.
Rick Rolled
General Manager

Post#555 » by Rick Rolled » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:08 am

cougar13 wrote:Well at least the Magic still have Nelson, God how bad would it be when Nelson gets hurt because we all know that is going to happen because it has happened every year.
BTW thanks for restraint, and BTW it's not that time of the month for me, next week different story.
:nod: Thanks to the newer birth control pills limits that problem to a couple of times a year just if you were wondering. I know too much information :lol:

Nah, no offense taken, you learn something new every day.
Last Guardian
RealGM
And1: 3,935

Post#556 » by Last Guardian » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:09 am

JJ played good defense. Yes, I friggin said it.
N4U|Redux
RealGM
And1: 14

Post#557 » by N4U|Redux » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:10 am

cougar13 wrote:BTW thanks for restraint, and BTW it's not that time of the month for me, next week different story. :nod: Thanks to the newer birth control pills limits that problem to a couple of times a year just if you were wondering. I know too much information :lol:

Birth control is amazing, aside from the fact that it allows one to do it without having babies.

It also helps with acne usually and reduces ladies periods and/or their "intensity" of them.

(You learn to get comfortable with this **** after being in a few year relationship :lol:)
"If I help get South Florida into the tournament, then 20 years from now when South Florida is ranked No. 1 in the country, people will look at the history and say, 'Dominique Jones started that program.'"
RapZilla
Starter
And1: 1,130

Post#558 » by RapZilla » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:11 am

That was a good game... I gotta say I think we would've had a really good chance to win if Jose was in there. Say what you will but the lack of a good pg is what really hurt us (especially with turnovers). Incidentally, Ukic was better than Solomon tonight and should've gotten more minutes.

You guys earned the win I'm not trying to make excuses and I know, I know you guys didn't have Pietrus either and that would've been a factor too.
Credit to Turbo_Zone
Rick Rolled
General Manager

Post#559 » by Rick Rolled » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:11 am

Damn it. I've created a monster.
MitchellUK
RealGM
And1: 2,882

Post#560 » by MitchellUK » Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:16 am

Rick Rolled wrote:Damn it. I've created a monster.

One that bleeds for 5 days and still doesn't die.... :o

Ugh, even I'm a little disgusted by that.

Return to Orlando Magic