ImageImageImageImage

my friend says......

Moderators: UCF, Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL

CourtsideTV
RealGM
And1: 349

Re: my friend says...... 

Post#41 » by CourtsideTV » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:10 pm

D12fan wrote:
CourtsideTV wrote:
D12fan wrote:I do believe Hedo will be traded . I don't think Otis wants to sink 50-60 mil into a player that's gonna be 30 soon , and I don't think he wants to take a chance on losing Hedo for nothing . I don't think the SA and PHX deals will happen , but some deal will IMO

like he spent 120 million for a player that is already 30?

makes perfect sense.

He's not 30, he was 27 when he signed the contract .

he'll be 33 when the contract is over. either way you are probably right. hedo gets traded or signs somewhere else for cheaper.
Work Hard
spinedoc
RealGM
And1: 4,164

Post#42 » by spinedoc » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:26 pm

Okay, I'll play along. I like the SA trade, but not that fond of the PHX one. The sad thing with both of these trade ideas is how the starting lineup would look. I don't think either one of them gets Shard back to the sf spot. Manu would probably start at sg while MP moves to the three. KT would most likely come off the bench with Battie, or was he involved in the trade, can't remember. And getting Grant back to start at sf, would be less than thrilling, even if we did get Nash. I still think Nelson can develop into something nice. I'd rather keep that as the last piece to replace if need be. But as long as we are keeping with the theme of an unnamed west coast team, I'd rather hold out hope for West. Now that would be a major piece to the puzzle. A Shard, West, Dwight front court would be a dream come true.
Force9024
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Post#43 » by Force9024 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:30 pm

:: sings :: All my friends say, I started shooting doubles when you walked in.....

ehh that's really all I know to that song... Either way, I don't see a Nash or Ginobili on the back of a Magic jersey. If we did we'd be saying screw the future let's win now. And I'm not sure how I envision the lineup with Ginobili does Pietrus sit, do we still start Lewis and let Kurt T come off the bench. Nothing's logical here. Otis has a love affair with Jameer Nelson and will likely be on the roster for a good amount of time. There's too many "insiders", I'll take my pass and wait for the GM to come out and say there's been a trade.
glennathan
Lead Assistant
And1: 147

Post#44 » by glennathan » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:28 pm

Force9024 wrote::: sings :: All my friends say, I started shooting doubles when you walked in.....

ehh that's really all I know to that song... Either way, I don't see a Nash or Ginobili on the back of a Magic jersey. If we did we'd be saying screw the future let's win now. And I'm not sure how I envision the lineup with Ginobili does Pietrus sit, do we still start Lewis and let Kurt T come off the bench. Nothing's logical here. Otis has a love affair with Jameer Nelson and will likely be on the roster for a good amount of time. There's too many "insiders", I'll take my pass and wait for the GM to come out and say there's been a trade.

if the deal was to go through for spurs I think the lineup looks like this

PG - Nelson/AJ
SG - Pietrus/Ginobli
SF - Lewis/Bogans
PF - Thomas/Cook
C - Howard/Gortat
Reporter - How do you feel about your first triple double?

Bo Outlaw - What is that some kind of cheeseburger?
Bucs80
Analyst
And1: 1

Post#45 » by Bucs80 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:01 pm

ahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Ginobili or Nash are you crazy......

Why would the Spurs and Suns do that.....

I think I have a better idea possibly Kaman....

Makes most sense....

They get an SG, and they trade Kaman after they get Randolph

We get rid of the small line-up too, and have an actual line-up.

Jameer Nelson
Mickael Piertrus
Rashard Lewis
Chris Kaman
Dwight Howard
litex wrote:I'm pretty sure that, no matter what he does, Lebron will never have "tittles" like Shaquille O'Neal does, or for that matter, Chales Barkley.
Driguez
General Manager
And1: 2,007

Post#46 » by Driguez » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:05 am

I wouldnt mind Kaman.
"We all we got"- SVG
Horcy
Lead Assistant
And1: 362

Post#47 » by Horcy » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:21 am

too many friends at many places... i don't see this happening.
Driguez
General Manager
And1: 2,007

Post#48 » by Driguez » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:23 am

My dad is better than your dad. :lol:
"We all we got"- SVG

Return to Orlando Magic