ImageImageImageImage

Atlanta @ Orlando Game Thread

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

Force9024
Sixth Man
And1: 0

Re: Atlanta @ Orlando Game Thread 

Post#341 » by Force9024 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:07 pm

It brought tears to my eyes, watching the wife hear from her husband in Iraq.. When I was over there we didn't get much opportunities to talk on the phone or anything to the people we love back home.. All we get is letters majority of the time.. My mom never knew if I was alive or coming home, so last nights game had an effect on me, and for only time I'm in uniform, instead of something Magic related..
DHoward4Mvp
Starter
And1: 0

Post#342 » by DHoward4Mvp » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:12 pm

DHoward4Mvp wrote:Well i am officially going to the game. Whoooooo hooooooo!!!!!!!! Better not dissapoint me Magic. Went to opening night when they played the Hawks and was completely embarrassed. better not happen again.

I thought the Josh SMith, Rashard Lewis matchup would be in there favor. But Josh looked to be favoring that ankle still. Rashard will be bombing from 3 tonight. 6-7 for him tonight.

I want a win so bad tonight, but my gut is telling me they lose. :(

Hawks 94- Magic 88

I hope im wrong, and i predicted a loss Wednesday night so ill do it again.

Man i love being wrong. What a frieken game. Im glad i took off work to go to this one. Just destroyed them from the start. Didnt let up. I know i was waiting, alright so when is going to happen. When are they going to make that run. You take out that 4th qtr of wednesday nights game, and jesus the Magic absolutely DOMINATED the Hawks.

I mean there really isnt one negative about this game. EXcept the fact that Brian Cook got in. I said to my buddy when he went into the 4th, i told him watch, Cook will get 12 shots in this qtr. He was close he got 9. Oh well.
Great game just keep rollling Magic!!!!!
AdamTheGreek
RealGM
And1: 2,113

Post#343 » by AdamTheGreek » Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:11 am

IT WAS THEM! THEY STOLE MY GAME:
HAHA, LOOK AT DWIGHT:
Twitter: @PapageorgiouMBO
Penny & Pops Podcast (Orlando Magic): https://soundcloud.com/137665379

Return to Orlando Magic