ImageImageImageImage

Tied with Celts in L column.

Moderators: Knightro, Howard Mass, UCFJayBird, Def Swami, ChosenSavior, SOUL, UCF

joshman
Banned User
And1: 0

Re: Tied with Celts in L column. 

Post#21 » by joshman » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:35 am

EASTERN MAGIC

i was reading there post and i agree 10000000000000000000000000000000000000% with you.

that bc legends guy is a jackass and is a homer to the max

i told them to enjoy the next 2 years cause when garnett, pierce and allen leave that they would suck the big one.

i mean lottery for the next 5 years.

i got your back EASTERNMAGIC
Nemesis21
RealGM
And1: 6,608

Post#22 » by Nemesis21 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:46 am

Damn Knicks! Cavs won by 5
EasternMagic
RealGM
And1: 1,154

Post#23 » by EasternMagic » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:23 am

joshman wrote:EASTERN MAGIC

i was reading there post and i agree 10000000000000000000000000000000000000% with you.

that bc legends guy is a jackass and is a homer to the max

i told them to enjoy the next 2 years cause when garnett, pierce and allen leave that they would suck the big one.

i mean lottery for the next 5 years.

i got your back EASTERNMAGIC

thanks Joshman, i appreciate it
UCFJayBird
Forum Mod - Magic
Forum Mod - Magic
And1: 3,413

Post#24 » by UCFJayBird » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:40 am

EasternMagic wrote:What's funny is the duranged homeristic Celtic fans think that losing KG for a couple of weeks is a far worse situation that us losing Jameer for the season, these are the same fans who said that injuries aren't a good excuse when we lost to them with three injured starters LOL

yea i was thinking about that earlier when i saw in the wiretap that they worried about losing HC advantage because of injuries, and i'm sitting here thinking, "they have 3 superstars and an emerging star in Rondo...and quality depth throughout their chart. And they're worried because they lost 1 of their superstars. We lost one of our stars, and no one outside of Orlando seems to even consider that anymore."

It's like, Jameer went down but people still expect the Magic to play the same way. Garnett goes down, and it's expected for Boston to not play quite as well? Despite Boston having more depth and just as much (if not more) talent? I mean i'm not saying Jameer is KG, he's not. But his level of importance to this team was similar (though not equal).

Injuries are only an acceptable excuse when it's your excuse it seems.
Edrock
Rookie
And1: 210

Post#25 » by Edrock » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:30 pm

magicfanatic23 wrote:Every loss means so much this late in the season...

Makes that two point loss to MEM way back in November seem huge... Really the ONLY frustrating loss for the Magic this season for me... (Well that one & the Bulls shellacking a week or two ago)...
PigsEatHam
Analyst
And1: 376

Post#26 » by PigsEatHam » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:01 pm

Edrock wrote:
magicfanatic23 wrote:Every loss means so much this late in the season...

Makes that two point loss to MEM way back in November seem huge... Really the ONLY frustrating loss for the Magic this season for me... (Well that one & the Bulls shellacking a week or two ago)...

For me, all Magic losses are frustrating. The Memphis one ranks up there, for sure, but also going ice-cold in the fourth against Portland that first game, playing Boston without Jameer and MP (and getting no slack for the subsequent blowout), playing Boston rusty on four days rest (and getting no slack for the loss), that horrible loss to Phoenix on a Grant Hill (the greatest Magic killer of all-time) last-second tip-in, every Detroit Pistons game...ever....

Yeah, they pretty much always frustrate me.

Return to Orlando Magic