Fantasy Trade Thread

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Sixerscan, Foshan, sixers hoops

HartfordWhalers
Senior Mod - 76ers and NBA TnT Forum
Senior Mod - 76ers and NBA TnT Forum
And1: 20,536

Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#1 » by HartfordWhalers » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:02 pm

Last one is getting really long, so time to start a new one up in connection with the new season.

Any and all visiting team fans please place fantasy trade proposals here or they will get locked. Thanks!
51X3RF4N
Lead Assistant
And1: 935

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#2 » by 51X3RF4N » Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:12 pm

We need to trade Hawes and Turner pretty soon. I don't want to be looking at a Sixers team with 10+ wins too early in the season.

Any ideas?
Your Future Sixers

C- Embiid/?
PF- ?/?
SF- ?/?
SG- ?/?
PG- ?/?
Foshan
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers
And1: 1,938

Post#3 » by Foshan » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:07 pm

I'd say Thad and Hawes, let MCW and Turner play together a bit longer...

I think Hawes to OKC still makes too much sense... however Lamb & Jones look bad, not sure that Hinkie would take them and crappy firsts to eat 9M of next years cap.

Hawes to Min looks like it could work, either something based on DWill or Shabazz, both got DNP's last game /shrug

I think Thad to WAS makes a ton of sense, now that they have Gorat, and probably plan to lock him up long term... only problem is they don't have a first now...
51X3RF4N
Lead Assistant

Post#4 » by 51X3RF4N » Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:18 pm

Foshan wrote:I'd say Thad and Hawes, let MCW and Turner play together a bit longer...

I think Hawes to OKC still makes too much sense... however Lamb & Jones look bad, not sure that Hinkie would take them and crappy firsts to eat 9M of next years cap.

Hawes to Min looks like it could work, either something based on DWill or Shabazz, both got DNP's last game /shrug

I think Thad to WAS makes a ton of sense, now that they have Gorat, and probably plan to lock him up long term... only problem is they don't have a first now...

At this point, in all honesty, I'd take Trevor Ariza's expiring deal in exchange for Thad. And then promptly bench Ariza all season. If MCW can do even 30% of what he did last night on a consistent basis, and the Sixers end up with 2 high draft picks, along with Noel coming back fresh, and Brett Brown seemingly a good coach, I firmly believe free agents will want to come to Philly. And if we have enough cap space for 2 max free agents, then this team turns into a competitor pretty quickly.
Your Future Sixers

C- Embiid/?
PF- ?/?
SF- ?/?
SG- ?/?
PG- ?/?
LeonJordanJr24
Sixth Man
And1: 550

Post#5 » by LeonJordanJr24 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:53 pm

If we a Trade Turner . I want Anthony Bennent, MGK type prospects.
51X3RF4N
Lead Assistant

Post#6 » by 51X3RF4N » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:22 pm

LeonJordanJr24 wrote:If we a Trade Turner . I want Anthony Bennent, MGK type prospects.

LOL good luck with that.
Your Future Sixers

C- Embiid/?
PF- ?/?
SF- ?/?
SG- ?/?
PG- ?/?
LeonJordanJr24
Sixth Man

Post#7 » by LeonJordanJr24 » Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:26 pm

51X3RF4N wrote:
LeonJordanJr24 wrote:If we a Trade Turner . I want Anthony Bennent, MGK type prospects.

LOL good luck with that.

Wha I mean a very young raw prospect with high upside and a potential fit next to Noel and MCW. Turner looks like a legit glue guy or 3 option on a championship or playoff team right now. He's only 25 too. Bobcats, Timberwolves and Cavaliers are looking in that direction.
51X3RF4N
Lead Assistant

Post#8 » by 51X3RF4N » Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:58 pm

So who from the Wolves would you be describing? I sure hope you don't expect Charlotte to trade Kidd-Gilchrest for Turner. That would be insanely stupid.

And if the Cavs wouldn't trade the #1 pick for some of the supposed offers that were out there, I see no reason why they'd trade it for Turner.
Your Future Sixers

C- Embiid/?
PF- ?/?
SF- ?/?
SG- ?/?
PG- ?/?
Carmelo
Junior
And1: 89

Post#9 » by Carmelo » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:11 pm

Why would we even want MGK for Turner? That is a worse trade for us...
LeonJordanJr24
Sixth Man

Post#10 » by LeonJordanJr24 » Fri Nov 1, 2013 2:03 am

I really want Anthony Bennett really bad!!! I see a Charles Barkley like offensive PF . I wish Evan Turner and the Pelicans pick could get it done! Fantasy!!!
the_process
RealGM
And1: 8,720

Post#11 » by the_process » Fri Nov 1, 2013 3:46 am

LeonJordanJr24 wrote:I really want Anthony Bennett really bad!!! I see a Charles Barkley like offensive PF . I wish Evan Turner and the Pelicans pick could get it done! Fantasy!!!

Before I even consider moving the NO pick we have to be into January with a pretty good idea that the Pelicans are going to make the playoffs. There's no way I'm giving up a lotto pick in this draft except for a star type player. I'm not convinced Bennett will be that good. He seems more like Derrick Williams than LJ or Barkley.
CoreyGallagher
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 12,924

Post#12 » by CoreyGallagher » Fri Nov 1, 2013 3:49 am

Bennett did not look impressive in his debut, in fact he looked quite terrible. It's obvious they're still trying to figure how to assimilate him into their plans going forward, but regardless he was bad.
CoreyGallagher wrote:I hope the Cavs don't take Embiid because then we'll take Embiid.
51X3RF4N
Lead Assistant

Post#13 » by 51X3RF4N » Fri Nov 1, 2013 2:14 pm

Maybe I'm way off here, but I don't see Bennett fitting well AT ALL next to Noel. Anyone have thoughts on this?

Also, for another fantasy idea, how about we try to find a way to get Monroe from the Pistons before hits free agency. Is he restricted or UFA? I'd very much like to see him in a Sixers uniform next to Noel.
Your Future Sixers

C- Embiid/?
PF- ?/?
SF- ?/?
SG- ?/?
PG- ?/?
LloydFree
RealGM
And1: 11,568
Location: Somewhere near the Jersey Turnpike, between exit 4 and 15E

Post#14 » by LloydFree » Fri Nov 1, 2013 8:30 pm

51X3RF4N wrote:Maybe I'm way off here, but I don't see Bennett fitting well AT ALL next to Noel. Anyone have thoughts on this?

Also, for another fantasy idea, how about we try to find a way to get Monroe from the Pistons before hits free agency. Is he restricted or UFA? I'd very much like to see him in a Sixers uniform next to Noel.

You're not off base at all. Trading for Anthony Bennett to play next to Noel is a riduclous idea. Even more ridiculous is the thought that we could get Bennet without giving up Noel in the first place.
Fischella wrote:I think none of you guys that are pro-Embiid no how basketball works today.. is way easier to win it all with Omer Asik than Olajuwon.
Actually if you ask me which Center I want for my perfect championship caliber team, I will chose Asik hands down
LloydFree
RealGM
And1: 11,568
Location: Somewhere near the Jersey Turnpike, between exit 4 and 15E

Post#15 » by LloydFree » Fri Nov 1, 2013 8:39 pm

51X3RF4N wrote:We need to trade Hawes and Turner pretty soon. I don't want to be looking at a Sixers team with 10+ wins too early in the season.

Any ideas?

Though I believe Hawes could get a decent return in trade (late 1st) I don't want to trade him right now. I would like to keep someone who can make a shot, to help MCW continue to grow.
Fischella wrote:I think none of you guys that are pro-Embiid no how basketball works today.. is way easier to win it all with Omer Asik than Olajuwon.
Actually if you ask me which Center I want for my perfect championship caliber team, I will chose Asik hands down
the_process
RealGM

Post#16 » by the_process » Sun Nov 3, 2013 4:00 am

LloydFree wrote:
51X3RF4N wrote:We need to trade Hawes and Turner pretty soon. I don't want to be looking at a Sixers team with 10+ wins too early in the season.

Any ideas?

Though I believe Hawes could get a decent return in trade (late 1st) I don't want to trade him right now. I would like to keep someone who can make a shot, to help MCW continue to grow.

Wendy, as is Hawes' nickname elsewhere, is very soon to get a new nickname... Ice Water. I like our chances to get a good return for him. If I were Hinkie, I would be calling Sam Presti every day offering Ice Water for Perkins, Lamb, and the DAL pick. I know MIN likes Hawes and Turner, but their young players do nothing for me, although they are certainly better than the wins Ice Water and ET are currently giving to us. A deal I like was on the trade board the other day from a DEN fan, offered Faried, Arthur, Hamilton, and Miller for Thad and Turner. DEN would have to add Randolph to match salary. Take that and immediately try to move Miller, Arthur, and Faried elsewhere for picks. Maybe TOR?

Sent from my iPad using RealGM Forums
MountainDrew
Veteran
And1: 885

Post#17 » by MountainDrew » Sun Nov 3, 2013 3:17 pm

Turner and Hawes for Tyler Zeller, Sergey Karasev and lotto protected pick?
Trust the Process
the_process
RealGM

Post#18 » by the_process » Sun Nov 3, 2013 7:54 pm

MountainDrew wrote:Turner and Hawes for Tyler Zeller, Sergey Karasev and lotto protected pick?

How about Turner and Hawes for Zeller, Miles, and the SAC pick they have? They may to add more salary filler to match as well.
MountainDrew
Veteran
And1: 885

Post#19 » by MountainDrew » Sun Nov 3, 2013 8:00 pm

I forgot realgm had this trade checker, but now that I look at it, it's pretty much impossible to pull off a trade with the cavs right now.
Trust the Process
Iscull
Junior
And1: 101

Post#20 » by Iscull » Mon Nov 4, 2013 12:42 am

Villanueva and Monroe for Turner and Hawes?

Return to Philadelphia 76ers