Post#1201 » by EricYellowSnow » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:50 pm

Could we trade Thad for Kendrick Perkins and 1st Rder
youngcrev
RealGM
And1: 8,446

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#1202 » by youngcrev » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:47 pm

LloydFree wrote:
Nitroglycerin wrote:what do you guys think the asking price of Hinkie for Young?
you all know about the rumored Cavs-Wolves
and some of our writers are hinting that Sixers will be involved in matching salaries with using Young
We have expirings:
Barea,Shved,Moute,Turiaf
Contracts we would like to dump:
Brewer,Martin,Budinger
Prospects(maybe):
Bazz,rights of GR3,maybe Bennett

Cavs might give a 1st rd pick or two which I dont mind routed to Sixers if you absorb one of Bud,Martin or Brew

I'd take a 1st round pick and Brewer and Budinger for Thad Young. Brewer and Budinger's contracts end the same time as Thad Young's and they make the same amount combined. Corey Brewer can easily be flipped in the last year of his contract. Its like getting a 1st round d pick for northing.

I don't know what Thad Young does for Minnesota though. He doesn't compliment Pekovic, because neither are good defenders or rim protectors.

I wouldn't since it would be the Cavs 1st. Thad probably opts out of the final year of his deal, so you'd be eating up a decent amount of space for a late 1st
LloydFree
RealGM
And1: 11,567
Location: Somewhere near the Jersey Turnpike, between exit 4 and 15E

Post#1203 » by LloydFree » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:01 pm

youngcrev wrote:
LloydFree wrote:
Nitroglycerin wrote:what do you guys think the asking price of Hinkie for Young?
you all know about the rumored Cavs-Wolves
and some of our writers are hinting that Sixers will be involved in matching salaries with using Young
We have expirings:
Barea,Shved,Moute,Turiaf
Contracts we would like to dump:
Brewer,Martin,Budinger
Prospects(maybe):
Bazz,rights of GR3,maybe Bennett

Cavs might give a 1st rd pick or two which I dont mind routed to Sixers if you absorb one of Bud,Martin or Brew

I'd take a 1st round pick and Brewer and Budinger for Thad Young. Brewer and Budinger's contracts end the same time as Thad Young's and they make the same amount combined. Corey Brewer can easily be flipped in the last year of his contract. Its like getting a 1st round d pick for northing.

I don't know what Thad Young does for Minnesota though. He doesn't compliment Pekovic, because neither are good defenders or rim protectors.

I wouldn't since it would be the Cavs 1st. Thad probably opts out of the final year of his deal, so you'd be eating up a decent amount of space for a late 1st

The key word is "likely". Its not a given Thad Young opts out. He's due 10millon that year and he isn't close to a 10 million dollar player. I could say the same thing about Budinger. He has a player option for 5 million, the same year. He could "likely" opt out.
Either way, paying Corey Brewer 5 million in 2016, isn't going to do a thing to the 76ers cap plans.
Fischella wrote:I think none of you guys that are pro-Embiid no how basketball works today.. is way easier to win it all with Omer Asik than Olajuwon.
Actually if you ask me which Center I want for my perfect championship caliber team, I will chose Asik hands down
Foshan
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers
And1: 1,938

Post#1204 » by Foshan » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:49 am

If FA's next summer goes like it did this summer, i totally see Thad opting out and taking a deal at 4yrs 8 or 9M
Hardcore6erFan
Sixth Man
And1: 680

Post#1205 » by Hardcore6erFan » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:54 pm

Sixers out: Young
Sixers in: Garnett (buyout), Wizards 2015 1st round pick (top 19 protected)

Nets out: Garnett, Teague, Bucks 2015 2nd
Nets in: Young, Webster

Wizards out: Webster, Wizards 2015 1st round pick (top 19 protected)
Wizards in: Teague, Bucks 2015 2nd, cap space, Garnett after buyout from Philly
youngcrev
RealGM
And1: 8,446

Post#1206 » by youngcrev » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:12 am

Don't see any reason for the wizards to do that. I don't imagine KG would go there over a contender after being bought out, and you can't put in any provision that he has to sign with them
kbrow20
Pro Prospect
And1: 40

Post#1207 » by kbrow20 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:46 am

Would you consider doing either of Sims or Varnado for Mekel + 2nd?

Also what would it cost to get Mullens Birth Rights. I think he is a solid player.
RightToCensor wrote:Rubio is just too damn inefficient to be a team's primary option for offense. He needs to play in a system offense for you to get the best out of him. Trade him to New York, Dallas, or any other team that could use a poor-man's Rajon Rondo.
Really LOL
FlyerzFan12
Sophomore
And1: 57

Post#1208 » by FlyerzFan12 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:54 pm

kbrow20 wrote:Would you consider doing either of Sims or Varnado for Mekel + 2nd?

Also what would it cost to get Mullens Birth Rights. I think he is a solid player.

Sorry, I couldn't help but crack up when I read that part :lol: :lol:
kbrow20
Pro Prospect

Post#1209 » by kbrow20 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:00 pm

FlyerzFan12 wrote:
kbrow20 wrote:Would you consider doing either of Sims or Varnado for Mekel + 2nd?

So I take it that it would take 1st
RightToCensor wrote:Rubio is just too damn inefficient to be a team's primary option for offense. He needs to play in a system offense for you to get the best out of him. Trade him to New York, Dallas, or any other team that could use a poor-man's Rajon Rondo.
Really LOL
MRxBLACK
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,872

Post#1210 » by MRxBLACK » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:18 pm

kbrow20 wrote:
FlyerzFan12 wrote:

Mullens has zero value man. I find it hilarious he opted out of a guaranteed $1 million this year. Now he faces a very real chance of unemployment.
ESPN Sucks
kbrow20
Pro Prospect

Post#1211 » by kbrow20 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:19 pm

MRxBLACK wrote:
kbrow20 wrote:
FlyerzFan12 wrote:Sorry, I couldn't help but crack up when I read that part :lol: :lol:

Mullens has zero value man. I find it hilarious he opted out of a guaranteed $1 million this year. Now he faces a very real chance of unemployment.

So would you do Mekel + 1st + James Rights for Varnado + Mullens Rights?
Really LOL
MRxBLACK
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,872

Post#1212 » by MRxBLACK » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:32 pm

kbrow20 wrote:
MRxBLACK wrote:
kbrow20 wrote:So I take it that it would take 1st

So would you do Mekel + 1st + James Rights for Varnado + Mullens Rights?

Deal.
ESPN Sucks
marcush
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,151

Post#1213 » by marcush » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:47 am

Dunno, Mullens birth rights are pretty valuable but in the end I begrudgingly accept your crummy 1st round pick
Koorverfor3
Sophomore
And1: 118

Post#1214 » by Koorverfor3 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:22 am

Cleveland in: Kevin Love, Glenn Robinson III
Cleveland out: Andrew Wiggins, Anthony Bennett, Draft Pick

Why?
Easy money for Cleveland..Finalize their Big 3. Glenn Robinson is also a young player who could develop into a 3 and D guy

Minnesota in: Thad Young, Andrew Wiggins, Anthony Bennett
Minnesota out: Kevin Love, Jose Barea, Luc Mbah a Moute, Glenn Robinson III

Why?
Thad Young fits nicely next to Dieng who their grooming to be their next starting Center.
Wiggins and Bennet gives them 2 exciting prospects to pair with Zach Lavine.
Shedding Barea and Moute's contracts is a net positive.
Losing 2nd rounder Glenn Robinson doesn't move the needle at all considering they have Wiggins, Budinger, Brewer, Martin, Shabazz.

Philly in: Luc Mbah a Moute, Jose Barea, Picks
Philly out: Thad Young

Why?
MORE PICKS for HINKIE!!
In all seriousness we can use some veteran presence in the locker room so hopefully they can continue their below average play while providing leadership and guidance to the young guys.
Barea may even dominate the ball enough so that MCW usage rate isn't comparable to 2008 Kobe again.
Side note, Mbah Moute was the one who discovered Embiid and got him over to the states to play ball, would be nice to have him around as a mentor.

C. Henry Sims
F. Nerlens Noel
F. Hollis Thompson
G. Jason Richardson
G. Michael C. Williams

C. Jarvis Vernando
F. Brandon Davies
F. KJ McDaniels
G. Jose Barea
G. Tony Wroten

Reserves -
F/C. Arnett Moultrie
F. Luc Mbah Moute
G. Jordan McRae
F. Jerami Grant
G. Casper Ware
"I just told myself whoever was guarding me I was gonna destroy them" D'Angelo Russell said.
Moses_Doc_83
Sophomore
And1: 21

Post#1215 » by Moses_Doc_83 » Fri Aug 1, 2014 1:04 pm

Koorverfor3 wrote:Cleveland in: Kevin Love, Glenn Robinson III
Cleveland out: Andrew Wiggins, Anthony Bennett, Draft Pick

Why?
Easy money for Cleveland..Finalize their Big 3. Glenn Robinson is also a young player who could develop into a 3 and D guy

Minnesota in: Thad Young, Andrew Wiggins, Anthony Bennett
Minnesota out: Kevin Love, Jose Barea, Luc Mbah a Moute, Glenn Robinson III

Why?
Thad Young fits nicely next to Dieng who their grooming to be their next starting Center.
Wiggins and Bennet gives them 2 exciting prospects to pair with Zach Lavine.
Shedding Barea and Moute's contracts is a net positive.
Losing 2nd rounder Glenn Robinson doesn't move the needle at all considering they have Wiggins, Budinger, Brewer, Martin, Shabazz.

Philly in: Luc Mbah a Moute, Jose Barea, Picks
Philly out: Thad Young

Why?
MORE PICKS for HINKIE!!
In all seriousness we can use some veteran presence in the locker room so hopefully they can continue their below average play while providing leadership and guidance to the young guys.
Barea may even dominate the ball enough so that MCW usage rate isn't comparable to 2008 Kobe again.
Side note, Mbah Moute was the one who discovered Embiid and got him over to the states to play ball, would be nice to have him around as a mentor.

C. Henry Sims
F. Nerlens Noel
F. Hollis Thompson
G. Jason Richardson
G. Michael C. Williams

C. Jarvis Vernando
F. Brandon Davies
F. KJ McDaniels
G. Jose Barea
G. Tony Wroten

Reserves -
F/C. Arnett Moultrie
F. Luc Mbah Moute
G. Jordan McRae
F. Jerami Grant
G. Casper Ware

Which pick is Cleveland giving up? Big differences between the Memphis pick, the Miami pick, and their own pick. Also your depth chart is way off.
the_process
RealGM
And1: 8,703

Post#1216 » by the_process » Thu Aug 7, 2014 7:25 am

Now that Sacto picked up Tyler and Ellington, it makes some sense for them to look to shore up the front court and dump some of their bad salary at the expense of McLemore. They want a shot blocker next to Cousins? Can do. Oh and let's add in the Love trade parameters to this too.

Varnado and Grant to the Kings
McLemore, Thompson, Terry, Barea, Murphy, Bennett, and MIA 1st to the Sixers
Love to the Cavs
Young and Wiggins to the Wolves

Buyout Terry and Barea, Murphy is unguaranteed, so even if he is better than Davies, they release him anyway. Davies makes the team another year. Wow, who'd that dude sell his soul to to play 2 years in the NBA? Well, at least we know another high pick is coming, I do believe its a rule that teams with Brandon Davies on them finish at the top of the lottery :lol:

Noel/JThompson/(Embiid)
Bennett/Moultrie/Davies
McDaniels/HThompson/Richardson
McLemore/McRae/Williams
MCW/Wroten/(Jackson)
Mr Sixer
Banned User
And1: 459

Post#1217 » by Mr Sixer » Thu Aug 7, 2014 2:21 pm

oyoyer wrote:Now that Sacto picked up Tyler and Ellington, it makes some sense for them to look to shore up the front court and dump some of their bad salary at the expense of McLemore. They want a shot blocker next to Cousins? Can do. Oh and let's add in the Love trade parameters to this too.

Varnado and Grant to the Kings
McLemore, Thompson, Terry, Barea, Murphy, Bennett, and MIA 1st to the Sixers
Love to the Cavs
Young and Wiggins to the Wolves

Buyout Terry and Barea, Murphy is unguaranteed, so even if he is better than Davies, they release him anyway. Davies makes the team another year. Wow, who'd that dude sell his soul to to play 2 years in the NBA? Well, at least we know another high pick is coming, I do believe its a rule that teams with Brandon Davies on them finish at the top of the lottery :lol:

Noel/JThompson/(Embiid)
Bennett/Moultrie/Davies
McDaniels/HThompson/Richardson
McLemore/McRae/Williams
MCW/Wroten/(Jackson)

So many MCs we're gonna need a mic in the lockerroom!
51X3RF4N
Lead Assistant
And1: 935

Post#1218 » by 51X3RF4N » Fri Aug 8, 2014 7:46 pm

Let's find a way for the following to occur:

Sixers have Embiid at C, Noel at PF. Let's assume Sixers draft or sign backups at PF and C. Sixers have MCW at PG and Wroten as backup PG. Sixers have KJ McDaniels, who I think can be a starting wing player, and Jerami Grant, who I believe can be a good backup wing to KJ.

Sixers need 2 things IMO. 1 is an all around scorer. Someone who can simply put points on the board from anywhere on the floor, but who is consistent from 3pt land. And then a backup player similar to this.

Let's play a game. Use Bennett, the rights to Saric, and the 2015 and 2016 1st round picks to acquire the above mentioned 2 SG/SF's.

GO!
Your Future Sixers

C- Embiid/?
PF- ?/?
SF- ?/?
SG- ?/?
PG- ?/?
LeonJordanJr24
Sixth Man
And1: 550

Post#1219 » by LeonJordanJr24 » Fri Aug 8, 2014 8:28 pm

51X3RF4N wrote:Let's find a way for the following to occur:

Sixers have Embiid at C, Noel at PF. Let's assume Sixers draft or sign backups at PF and C. Sixers have MCW at PG and Wroten as backup PG. Sixers have KJ McDaniels, who I think can be a starting wing player, and Jerami Grant, who I believe can be a good backup wing to KJ.

Sixers need 2 things IMO. 1 is an all around scorer. Someone who can simply put points on the board from anywhere on the floor, but who is consistent from 3pt land. And then a backup player similar to this.

Let's play a game. Use Bennett, the rights to Saric, and the 2015 and 2016 1st round picks to acquire the above mentioned 2 SG/SF's.

GO!

Bennet could potentially be that all around scorer at the 3 spot. He has the skillset and talent. Two rim protectors to mask his defensive deficiencies . Saric and Bennet can play well together inside out side. I see Bennett if he can slim down and condition his body as a center piece with his scoring potential.
the_process
RealGM
And1: 8,703

Post#1220 » by the_process » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:22 am

51X3RF4N wrote:Let's find a way for the following to occur:

GO!

You forgot McRae, who I suspect may end up being that scoring guard off the bench. Figure he and McDaniels take the mins at 2. Saric will play some 3 and some 4 as will Bennett assuming they actually get him. Embiid and Noel are locks up front as is MCW at the point. Right now, in 2016 we could be looking at something like...

Embiid 32/Noel 16
Noel 16/Saric 16/Bennett 16
Saric 16/Bennett 16/McDaniels 16
Other Guy ?/McDaniels ?/McRae ?
MCW 32/Wroten 16

Other Guy is the top 5 2015 pick. Hezonja?

Return to Philadelphia 76ers