ImageImageImage

The OT Thread

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Foshan, sixers hoops, Sixerscan

Phila Tough
Head Coach
And1: 2,819

Re: The OT Thread 

Post#241 » by Phila Tough » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:15 pm

Did anyone grab thay Dragon Ball game for Next gen? What's everyone's opinion on it?
76ciology
RealGM
And1: 23,343

Post#242 » by 76ciology » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:49 pm

James40 wrote:Mayweather vs Pacquiao, who do you have winning?

I liked Pac a few years ago before the jacked up Marquez put him to sleep, in the same way I loved Cotto vs anyone till Margarito plastered his his head to bits. I'll always be the biggest Roy Jones fan but he was never the same after Glenn Johnson put him down either. I think Pac has been in way to many wars and Mayweather is just too good.

On the other hand, guys who give Pac a hard time throw punches in bunches, Bradley and Marquez, that's not Mayweathers style, he's a great defensive fighter, so if Pac can keep the pressure on Mayweather and gets in a few good shots he's got a chance.

I'll take Mayweather by decision, I think Pacquiao will have to drop him at least once to have a chance.

Pacquiao because a re-match is more profitable. Mayweather once said that he cares money (cash business) over legacy.
There’s never been a time in history when we look back and say that the people who were censoring free speech were the good guys.
76ciology
RealGM
And1: 23,343

Post#243 » by 76ciology » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:49 pm

76ersfan wrote:Just got a job in the stock market!!!

Tough business. But US economy is going great, so it might be good timing.
There’s never been a time in history when we look back and say that the people who were censoring free speech were the good guys.
76ersfan
Pro Prospect
And1: 205

Post#244 » by 76ersfan » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:47 am

76ciology wrote:
76ersfan wrote:Just got a job in the stock market!!!

Tough business. But US economy is going great, so it might be good timing.

Yep I agree on the timing part it's a great time right now. And the buisness is tough but a very fun job for me
Long Live Sam Hinkie :D
davidwho76er
Banned User
And1: 14

Post#245 » by davidwho76er » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:39 pm

Man! Talk about wanting a " Happy Meal " This is ridiculous. I certainly hope that woman
Punched that guy in his " McNuggets " :lol:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... kfast.html
76ersfan
Pro Prospect

Post#246 » by 76ersfan » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:34 am

davidwho76er wrote:Man! Talk about wanting a " Happy Meal " This is ridiculous. I certainly hope that woman

That hair tho lol. But seriously beating up a woman because you bought her McDonalds and she didn't want you. Get a grip man
davidwho76er
Banned User
And1: 14

Post#247 » by davidwho76er » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:35 am

76ersfan wrote:
davidwho76er wrote:Man! Talk about wanting a " Happy Meal " This is ridiculous. I certainly hope that woman

That hair tho lol. But seriously beating up a woman because you bought her McDonalds and she didn't want you. Get a grip man

I agree. Getting beat up is never a funny thing. But then again, what half way smart woman would ever agree to get into a strage mans car either ? I mean she's lucky she wasn't killed.
76ersfan
Pro Prospect

Post#248 » by 76ersfan » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:07 am

davidwho76er wrote:
76ersfan wrote:

I agree. Getting beat up is never a funny thing. But then again, what half way smart woman would ever agree to get into a strage mans car either ? I mean she's lucky she wasn't killed.

That's also true.
76ersfan
Pro Prospect

Post#249 » by 76ersfan » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:30 am

Wow I can't believe I've been off realgm for a whole month in a half miss it
Phila Tough
Head Coach

Post#250 » by Phila Tough » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:26 pm

Progress on Comcast Center 2
Phila Tough
Head Coach

Post#251 » by Phila Tough » Fri Jul 17, 2015 7:35 pm

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDzzmA4JM4M[/youtube]

Tribute to our OG
Phila Tough
Head Coach

Post#252 » by Phila Tough » Tue Jul 21, 2015 4:26 pm

I'll keep this thread up since I rather not talk about the Sixers 24/7. Does anyone here play FF? Who are your first 5 RBs off the board? I like:

Peterson
Murray
Forte
Bell
Charles

In that order
TorturedFan76
Senior
And1: 46

Post#253 » by TorturedFan76 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:27 am

Phila Tough wrote:I'll keep this thread up since I rather not talk about the Sixers 24/7. Does anyone here play FF? Who are your first 5 RBs off the board? I like:

Peterson
Murray
Forte
Bell
Charles

In that order

I dont know that Murray should be so high. I think Mathews will cut in to his touches a lot, and Sproles is still here of course. And we dont have any idea yet how goal line situations will work between Murray and Matthews.
Phila Tough
Head Coach

Post#254 » by Phila Tough » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:42 am

TorturedFan76 wrote:
Phila Tough wrote:I'll keep this thread up since I rather not talk about the Sixers 24/7. Does anyone here play FF? Who are your first 5 RBs off the board? I like:

Peterson
Murray
Forte
Bell
Charles

In that order

I dont know that Murray should be so high. I think Mathews will cut in to his touches a lot, and Sproles is still here of course. And we dont have any idea yet how goal line situations will work between Murray and Matthews.

Yeah, I kind of figured that as well. Who would be your 5th back? Mccoy, Lynch or Foster?
Phila Tough
Head Coach

Post#255 » by Phila Tough » Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:44 am

Interview at Apple tomorrow :)
Marcus
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 5,172

Post#256 » by Marcus » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:30 pm

For the hip hop heads on the board, with Meek's current silent state in his "battle" with Drake what's the consensus around Philly about Meek right now?
Watch More Basketball

Sometimes silence is the best thing you can contribute to a conversation

after what he did to Moses Moody's name, I got DJ K. Perk in a Verzuz battle against ANYBODY
76ers
Bench Warmer
And1: 773

Post#257 » by 76ers » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:36 pm

Marcus wrote:For the hip hop heads on the board, with Meek's current silent state in his "battle" with Drake what's the consensus around Philly about Meek right now?

I have friends on both sides. (I live in Philly). I personally am not a fan of Meek and much prefer Drake. Drake's diss was really good.

Pretty sure Meek is on tour with Nicki Minaj, so I don't think anyone really knows if he'll fire back.

The funny thing is there's a video of Meek talking about how he looked up to Wale and Drake (before they had beef i guess), yet those are both the dudes he called out now.
Marcus
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 5,172

Post#258 » by Marcus » Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:40 pm

76ers wrote:
Marcus wrote:For the hip hop heads on the board, with Meek's current silent state in his "battle" with Drake what's the consensus around Philly about Meek right now?

I have friends on both sides. (I live in Philly). I personally am not a fan of Meek and much prefer Drake. Drake's diss was really good.

Pretty sure Meek is on tour with Nicki Minaj, so I don't think anyone really knows if he'll fire back.

The funny thing is there's a video of Meek talking about how he looked up to Wale and Drake (before they had beef i guess), yet those are both the dudes he called out now.

guess that's the part i have a problem with. Seems like he could have said something by now since he sparked this whole thing.
Watch More Basketball

Sometimes silence is the best thing you can contribute to a conversation

after what he did to Moses Moody's name, I got DJ K. Perk in a Verzuz battle against ANYBODY
Phila Tough
Head Coach

Post#259 » by Phila Tough » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:44 pm

Marcus wrote:
76ers wrote:

guess that's the part i have a problem with. Seems like he could have said something by now since he sparked this whole thing.

For some reason this board is anti off-topic discussions, I'll chime in though. I think It's good for hip hop and I am ready for Drake's reign to end. It kind of reminds me of 50 cent and Ja Rule. Meek's recent diss wasn't up to par, but I expect a lot more to be dropped on Drake. I like Drake but I don't believe him anymore. I don't think you can take claim of the best rapper (if) you don't even write your own rhymes. Best entertainer maybe. Regardless, Philly is buzzing and excited about it. Anybody who paid attention to Philly Hip Hop over the last decade has seen Meek grow from the bottom to where he is right now. It's really telling how he is going up against arguably the biggest artist in music right now.
Phila Tough
Head Coach

Post#260 » by Phila Tough » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:50 pm

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X4cruK1lA4[/youtube]

Arguably the hottest underground rapper in Philly right now. Either him or Ar-Ab going mainstream soon. I actually heard Ar-Ab was talking with Drake's label about a deal.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers