ImageImageImage

Fantasy Trade Thread

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Sixerscan, Foshan, sixers hoops

PhillyNj
Sixth Man
And1: 536

Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#1481 » by PhillyNj » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:09 pm

Hardcore6erFan wrote:I predict the Celtics will trade Smart, IT2, Brown, Nets 2018 1st, Timberwolves 2017 2nd for Westbrook

That's not enough to get westbrook you had better be thinking both of the Brookland picks.
Diamondman07
Pro Prospect
And1: 266

Post#1482 » by Diamondman07 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:14 pm

BoomBap wrote:
Diamondman07 wrote:With Tim Duncan hanging his shoes up, has anyone mentioned or thrown out the idea of a Noel for Danny Green trade?

:crazy: ?

Oh my bad, guess I should of suggested a James Harden even swap...

You realize Noel is an RFA after the season, and has a poor offense game, you're not getting a super star or a high lottery pick for Noel. If Danny Green didn't have a down year, you wouldn't have a shot at him either.
THREE Time Dunn Elementary Paper Air Plane launch champion
youngcrev
RealGM
And1: 8,472

Post#1483 » by youngcrev » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:29 pm

Nerlens Noel to DEN
Kenneth Faried and Nik Stauskas to TOR
Gary Harris and Terrence Ross to PHI

Nuggets clear their glut of guards and get an athletic defender to pair with Jokic
Raptors get a decent 4 and clear some more time for Powell
Sixers get some quality guards that complement Simmons.
Sportfan73
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,315

Post#1484 » by Sportfan73 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:25 pm

Okafor to Chicago
Valentine, McDermott, and a 2018 top 3 protected pick to philly.
sixers23
Bench Warmer
And1: 236

Post#1485 » by sixers23 » Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:30 pm

youngcrev wrote:Nerlens Noel to DEN

Nuggets clear their glut of guards and get an athletic defender to pair with Jokic

Gross
BoomBap
Bench Warmer
And1: 401

Post#1486 » by BoomBap » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:10 pm

nerlens noel for will barton? they have mudiay,murray and harris. We have finally our Starting SG and they have a great Big next to Jokic.
Sportfan73
Assistant Coach

Re: Re: Re: Fantasy Trade Thread 

Post#1487 » by Sportfan73 » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:29 pm

BoomBap wrote:nerlens noel for will barton? they have mudiay,murray and harris. We have finally our Starting SG and they have a great Big next to Jokic.

Give me Harris
Sportfan73
Assistant Coach

Post#1488 » by Sportfan73 » Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:59 pm

Let's go get Tyus, Quinn cook, and Winslow. Outgoing tj, nik, and Nerlens. Cook probably gets cut in camp but you never know.
SixersfutureGM
Senior
And1: 45

Post#1489 » by SixersfutureGM » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:58 pm

I would not be surprised if we are involved in a three way trade with Boston if they trade for a superstar before the season starts. I know it's been beating to death but who would you trade for which guard Boston has? I personally would trade Noel to get Bradley and Noel goes to undisclosed third team.

I personally don't think there is a future for either Noel or okafor here IF embiid is healthy bc your best lineup will be embiid/Simmons/saric. I rather trade Noel now and hedge my bets if embiid is Greg oden 2.0 then okafor steps in much better then Noel and is cost controlled for three more years.
Darain wrote:Dude is like 6-10, 6-12 at the most

But he is definitely not 7 foot

Darain wrote:Prime Wilt wouldn't be anymore than Kwame Brown in today's NBA

Idunno who you are Mister Darain but you are a signature gold mine.. keep them coming!
youngcrev
RealGM

Post#1490 » by youngcrev » Mon Jul 18, 2016 5:26 pm

BoomBap wrote:nerlens noel for will barton? they have mudiay,murray and harris. We have finally our Starting SG and they have a great Big next to Jokic.

I'd need Murray or Harris. If Denver has interest in Noel, I think that's more than a reasonable ask.
freshie2
RealGM
And1: 599

Post#1491 » by freshie2 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:48 am

Smallwood has some decent points today. Oubre and Jones are intriguing and may be available, Ullis probably makes Knight available. If the Sixers are in the trade market, those pieces may be in play.
MatthewGeigerII
Bench Warmer
And1: 219

Post#1492 » by MatthewGeigerII » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:44 pm

freshie2 wrote:Smallwood has some decent points today. Oubre and Jones are intriguing and may be available, Ullis probably makes Knight available. If the Sixers are in the trade market, those pieces may be in play.

Wolves have
PG: Rubio, Dunn, Tyus
SG: Levine, Rush

What about Nik Stauskas + Marshall for Tyus + 2019 2nd from MIA

then
PG: Rubio, Dunn, Marshall
SG: Levine, Stauskas, Rush

sixers could slide bayless to the SG and have

PG: Sergio, Tyus, TJ
SG: Bayless, Henderson, TLC

PG still weak but it's not a permanent move anyway... Oubre and knight would cost more i'm guessing but i like those moves as well
Dell
Junior
And1: 80

Post#1493 » by Dell » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:57 pm

Has anyone seen this right "Sports Rageous"? Apparently, we're trading Noel for Avery Bradley. Noel for Terrance Ross and Okafor for Justin Holiday and the Knicks 2017 first.

They really like just throwing multiple articles out there.
ankle420breaker
General Manager
And1: 1,965

Post#1494 » by ankle420breaker » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:55 pm

I could be interested in dealing Noel to Chicago for a deal involving Valentine. I just love his fit alongside Simmons and our bigs.

Noel would replace Noah and presumably fits in well alongside Portis and Mirotic.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Sportfan73
Assistant Coach

Post#1495 » by Sportfan73 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:57 pm

What are the odds we overpay for a young guy that really fits? Like a trade of Noel, Covington, Lakers first for say Booker. Or for like Russell. Even like cj. Someone to grow with the core
51X3RF4N
Lead Assistant
And1: 935

Post#1496 » by 51X3RF4N » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:43 pm

Sportfan73 wrote:What are the odds we overpay for a young guy that really fits? Like a trade of Noel, Covington, Lakers first for say Booker. Or for like Russell. Even like cj. Someone to grow with the core

I don't think Portland or PHX will be trading CJM or Booker for anything the Sixers have to offer. It would take a Godfather package, and I see 0% chance the Sixers make that kind of mistake. I'm talking SAC swap, LAL pick, PHI pick, AND one of the bigs would be involved to make a deal with either of those teams. Not because it's fair value, mind you. But because they consider those 2 players close to untouchable from everything I've heard/read.

As for Russell, I don't think it would be too costly to get him, but the question is why? He has an LA lifestyle, and clearly loves the spotlight and wants to be in LA. He probably loves the weather compared to Ohio. Why would he be happy coming back to the Eastern US? I would think LAL 1st, Okafor, and another future asset could do the trick on that deal. But again, why for both teams? Sixers shouldn't be overpaying for anything right now. They're in the catbirds seat.

So, I'd say 0% chance to all of the above.
Your Future Sixers

C- Embiid/?
PF- ?/?
SF- ?/?
SG- ?/?
PG- ?/?
51X3RF4N
Lead Assistant
And1: 935

Post#1497 » by 51X3RF4N » Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:51 pm

ankle420breaker wrote:I could be interested in dealing Noel to Chicago for a deal involving Valentine. I just love his fit alongside Simmons and our bigs.

Noel would replace Noah and presumably fits in well alongside Portis and Mirotic.

They have Robin Lopez now. Don't really "need" Noel. And probably couldn't afford his new deal next year anyhow.

Now, Okafor on the other hand, would be a good fit for them. But if I were doing a trade involving Okafor to Chicago, I'd like to see Valentine, McDermott, and a 2017 1st coming back in return. I know that seems like a lot to ask for, but I'd be willing to throw in Stauskas if that helps. Lol
Your Future Sixers

C- Embiid/?
PF- ?/?
SF- ?/?
SG- ?/?
PG- ?/?
Dell
Junior
And1: 80

Post#1498 » by Dell » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:08 pm

sixers23 wrote:

Gross

Why gross? I would probably do this deal. If nothing else we add two young shooters. I like Harris quite a bit.
sixers23
Bench Warmer
And1: 236

Post#1499 » by sixers23 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:19 pm

Dell wrote:
sixers23 wrote:

Gross

Why gross? I would probably do this deal. If nothing else we add two young shooters. I like Harris quite a bit.

bc both players are scrubs
youngcrev
RealGM

Post#1500 » by youngcrev » Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:47 pm

51X3RF4N wrote:
ankle420breaker wrote:I could be interested in dealing Noel to Chicago for a deal involving Valentine. I just love his fit alongside Simmons and our bigs.

They have Robin Lopez now. Don't really "need" Noel. And probably couldn't afford his new deal next year anyhow.

Now, Okafor on the other hand, would be a good fit for them. But if I were doing a trade involving Okafor to Chicago, I'd like to see Valentine, McDermott, and a 2017 1st coming back in return. I know that seems like a lot to ask for, but I'd be willing to throw in Stauskas if that helps. Lol

Unless Jimmy Buckets is on the table, I dont see anything on the roster that I'd deal Okafor for. Unless they want to do some crazy Billy King deal that sends us 1sts and swaps forever.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers