ImageImageImage

Embiid on Hinkie: GOAT & He Died for Our Sins

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Sixerscan, Foshan, sixers hoops

hookshot199
Analyst
And1: 723

Re: Embiid on Hinkie: GOAT & He Died for Our Sins 

Post#61 » by hookshot199 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:55 pm

ET Da Gawd wrote:whats everyones obsession with avery bradley??? very average undersized 2 who can't really get his shot off. KCP is better than him to me & I wouldn't want him either lol.

Avery Bradley is a good player and would have been a good addition had we dealt with Ainge on draft night. But he's not worth a three pick in the draft - and a center no less who is still only 20 and has demonstrated that he's going to be a good NBA player. Some Celtics fans are drinking too much of their own kool-aid and have convinced themselves that a then-19-year-old's outbursts devalue him for the rest of his career. The Celtics have two things to offer in a trade to Philly. Since they didn't pick Dunn (we have no roster spot for Jaylen Brown), they have the 2017 and 2018 Brooklyn picks. That's it. And lest we all forget, we will almost certainly have two top-10 picks in next year's draft - a draft loaded with guards. The smart move is not to do anything on the guard front more than BC has already done. Wait to see where we pick. Would I consider trading Okafor for the 2017 Brooklyn pick? Maybe. For the 2018 pick? Probably not. Would I trade Noel for the 2018 pick? Maybe. But I still would want to see if Embiid can play.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers