ImageImageImage

Sixers game vs Pistons tonight

Moderators: HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Sixerscan, Foshan, sixers hoops

phillynative
General Manager
And1: 2,739

Re: Sixers game vs Pistons tonight 

Post#181 » by phillynative » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:06 pm

They were heckling the Morris twin in paticular even before he did the lame flex
phillynative
General Manager

Post#182 » by phillynative » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:08 pm

I'm OK with his competitive nature minus the flexing especially with the team double digits. Either way I think he might rub some the wrong way with his outward competitiveness and I could care less.
Ericb5
RealGM
And1: 3,377

Post#183 » by Ericb5 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:17 pm

76ers 2020 wrote:
phillynative wrote:The Pistons bench was hating on joel, mad because he wouldn't back down from Drummond or that 7'5 alien center.

It was because Embiid flexed at their bench on that one play where he was celebrating on the and 1. Which was kind of lame on Embiid's part.

Ultra competitive people often do that kind of stuff, and you love it when they are on your team, and hate it when they are on the other team.

I know that I always wanted to kill Michael Irvin when he used to do that stuff in Eagles games, but I'm sure the Cowboys fans loved it, and he was a great player.

Ultimately, I'll take the good with the bad.

I don't think that Embiid was flexing at the bench per se though, but he probably said something. Remember, that was right after the slight dust up with Drummond.
phillynative
General Manager

Post#184 » by phillynative » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:31 pm

Ericb5 wrote:
76ers 2020 wrote:
phillynative wrote:The Pistons bench was hating on joel, mad because he wouldn't back down from Drummond or that 7'5 alien center.

It was because Embiid flexed at their bench on that one play where he was celebrating on the and 1. Which was kind of lame on Embiid's part.

Ultra competitive people often do that kind of stuff, and you love it when they are on your team, and hate it when they are on the other team.

I know that I always wanted to kill Michael Irvin when he used to do that stuff in Eagles games, but I'm sure the Cowboys fans loved it, and he was a great player.

Ultimately, I'll take the good with the bad.

I don't think that Embiid was flexing at the bench per se though, but he probbly said something. Remember, that was right after the slight dust up with Drummond.

Exactly and in that moment you can see where Morris (who didnt play a minute)stands up and is mouthing off after Drummond knocks him to the floor.

Return to Philadelphia 76ers