GOTB Fantasy Basketball Ultimate 2x Champion
And1: 20,560

Re: AW: RE: Re: The Official Turkish S 

Post#341 » by El Turco » Tue Oct 6, 2015 7:22 pm

Foye wrote:
El Turco wrote:tore might be the most talented player in the league

Thats really sad.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using RealGM Forums mobile app

he is probably as talented as calhanoglu who is a top 5 midfielder in bundesliga. nowhere near as disciplined though.
TheLowlySquire wrote:Wow, Arda! Huge!

Howard Mass wrote:Arda is not a terrorist. Arda is a good person.
DD12
Assistant Coach
And1: 953

Re: The Official Turkish S 

Post#342 » by DD12 » Tue Oct 6, 2015 7:24 pm

WorldBeFree wrote:
DD12 wrote:Besiktas is playing superb. Senol Gunes has been the most underrated coach in Turkey. They play beautiful football at the moment.

They have such a great squad also. Tore, Olcay, Mario Gomez, Cenk Tosun, Quaresma, Sosa.

From the games i saw oghuzan was the best player every game. Did he drop? Because you didnt mention him. Also for me Q7 wasnt performing well in those games. Other one to mention is Beck, really impressed me in those games, how is he doing?

I forgot oguzhan. You are right sir. He is probably the best player for Besiktas so far. He is playing out of his mind. Dont know why arsenal let him go. He could be a starter for them very easily.

Tore is very talented but has mental issues. Howeve talent wise he is a tier away from being another arda turan.
DD12
Assistant Coach

Post#343 » by DD12 » Tue Oct 6, 2015 7:26 pm

I am not really impressed with Beck. I think he is a 6 player out of 10. You would never get 8 or 4 from him. He is a solid 6 all the time. Some people might like it that way bur personally i am not thrilled about him
Foye
Club Captain- German Soccer
And1: 3,456

Re: AW: RE: Re: AW: RE: Re: The Official Turkish S 

Post#344 » by Foye » Tue Oct 6, 2015 10:17 pm

El Turco wrote:
Foye wrote:
El Turco wrote:tore might be the most talented player in the league

Thats really sad.

he is probably as talented as calhanoglu who is a top 5 midfielder in bundesliga. nowhere near as disciplined though.

Ask No_20 or any HSV fan if he feels the same.

DD12
Assistant Coach

Post#345 » by DD12 » Tue Oct 6, 2015 10:41 pm

Why are we asking? It is crystal clear that Calhanoglu is the best #10 in Germany. If he was German, he would be a starter in every game.
Foye

Post#346 » by Foye » Wed Oct 7, 2015 7:13 am

DD12 wrote:Why are we asking? It is crystal clear that Calhanoglu is the best #10 in Germany. If he was German, he would be a starter in every game.

You are asking whether Töre is as talented as Calhanoglu is....which he is not. Dude is an utterly average player who thrives because he plays in SüperLIg of all leagues.

Same like Ekici.
El Turco

Post#347 » by El Turco » Wed Oct 7, 2015 9:46 am

tore is a better dribbler and more physical, calhanoglu is better finisher. similar passers but tore lacks good decision making because he is a perpetual hothead.

DD12
Assistant Coach

Post#348 » by DD12 » Wed Oct 7, 2015 3:47 pm

Foye wrote:
DD12 wrote:Why are we asking? It is crystal clear that Calhanoglu is the best #10 in Germany. If he was German, he would be a starter in every game.

You are asking whether Töre is as talented as Calhanoglu is....which he is not. Dude is an utterly average player who thrives because he plays in SüperLIg of all leagues.

Same like Ekici.

No you are wrong because you don't even watch the league. I don't understand how you can talk about something that you don't watch. Why are you making yourself a fool in front of people?

He is more talented than Calhanoglu. He is better at most of the things than Calhanoglu. Calhanoglu is probably better at passing, pressing more, shoots and football iq. Other than that Tore is better at dribbling, creating chances, faster just like what you expect from a winger. If he keeps it up this level, he won't stay with Besiktas at the end of the year. I am sure he will go to another club in Europe.
Foye

Re: AW: RE: Re: AW: RE: Re: The Official Turkish S 

Post#349 » by Foye » Wed Oct 7, 2015 6:25 pm

DD12 wrote:
Foye wrote:

Same like Ekici.

No you are wrong because you don't even watch the league. I don't understand how you can talk about something that you don't watch. Why are you making yourself a fool in front of people?

He is more talented than Calhanoglu. He is better at most of the things than Calhanoglu. Calhanoglu is probably better at passing, pressing more, shoots and football iq. Other than that Tore is better at dribbling, creating chances, faster just like what you expect from a winger. If he keeps it up this level, he won't stay with Besiktas at the end of the year. I am sure he will go to another club in Europe.

First of all its straight bull to compare the two.

Second I watched him in Bundesliga and he failed. F-A-I-L-E-D.

He is an average player who is thriving because the quality in Süper Lig is not very high. Just like Ekici.

DD12
Assistant Coach

Post#350 » by DD12 » Wed Oct 7, 2015 8:30 pm

There are players who thrieved in Buli but failed in Turkish League. So turkish league's quality better than Buli? You are so idiot not to understand that different leagues different dynamics. Sneijder failed at Real Madrid but won the champions league in Inter. I can give you 10 different examples like this. So many players who thrieved in Buli but failed in other leagues.

Seriously how do you survive in this world man? %75 of things you say is pure stupid. My 2 year old niece wouldn't make those comments.
Foye

Post#351 » by Foye » Thu Oct 8, 2015 5:37 am

DD12 wrote:There are players who thrieved in Buli but failed in Turkish League. So turkish league's quality better than Buli? You are so idiot not to understand that different leagues different dynamics. Sneijder failed at Real Madrid but won the champions league in Inter. I can give you 10 different examples like this. So many players who thrieved in Buli but failed in other leagues.

Seriously how do you survive in this world man? %75 of things you say is pure stupid. My 2 year old niece wouldn't make those comments.

Which noteworthy Bundesliga player has ever gone from Bundesliga to Süper Lig in their prime? I dont remember anyone but Misimovic and maybe Altintop. Usually, though, the only Bundesliga players Turkish teams can attract are castoffs nobody wants in Germany anymore. No wonder some of them fail even in Turkey.

Look at Besiktas, though. Like half their team is players who used to play in Germany. Gomez, Beck, Sosa, Tosic, Tosun, Sahan, Arslan....and Im sure I miss some right now.

I am stupid? Oh the irony hearing this from someone who thinks Melo (not nominated for Brazil NT for many years) is a top 5 DM in the world.

I mean even you must admit that the individual quality of a league where every single non-Istanbul team is doing Mainz 05 in EL qualification regularly and the champion not able to get out of UCL group stage can't be high at all.
sca
Head Coach
And1: 9,172

Post#352 » by sca » Thu Oct 8, 2015 7:44 am

Foye wrote:
DD12 wrote:
Foye wrote:

Same like Ekici.

He is an average player who is thriving because the quality in Süper Lig is not very high. Just like Ekici.

I don't think he's more talented than Çalhanoğlu, but Töre has really improved his game in the last couple of years. I think he's way better than your average winger right now and he's what, 23? Why do you use his performance when he was just 19 as a benchmark?

Töre is just on another level compared to the likes of Ekici. Look for him to make a move to a bigger league a la Arda Turan or Tuncay Şanlı etc. at the end of this year.

DD12 is a homer OTOH, you might as well just ignore him.
RaptorsLife on Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:45 pm wrote:
nabbs wrote:
RaptorsLife wrote:Nurse can’t be our head coach

Why not? Who is your choice?

Def Messina

RaptorsLife on Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:31 pm wrote:Messina sucks
Foye

Post#353 » by Foye » Thu Oct 8, 2015 8:29 am

sca wrote:
Foye wrote:
DD12 wrote:

I don't think he's more talented than Çalhanoğlu, but Töre has really improved his game in the last couple of years. I think he's way better than your average winger right now and he's what, 23? Why do you use his performance when he was just 19 as a benchmark?

Töre is just on another level compared to the likes of Ekici. Look for him to make a move to a bigger league a la Arda Turan or Tuncay Şanlı etc. at the end of this year.

Finally, someone with a respectable opinion that won't talk Süper Lig stars to GOAT status. :roll:
Chelsea is good at evaluating talent. They didn't think he was worth keeping around.
He then went on and failed in the Bundesliga and Russia.
Surely he is a talented player I don't doubt that. But his miserable attitude both on and off the pitch will always stand in the way of him putting it together at a big club outside of Turkey.
Unless of course he has a thug himself as a coach like Diego Simeone or Bilic again. That's maybe the only scenario I can see him succeeding in.

Also it's fun mocking DD12 or Massimo as he was formerly called. Gotta get back at him for always running wild in the Bundesliga thread. :lol:
El Turco

Post#354 » by El Turco » Thu Oct 8, 2015 8:47 am

ekici beat out halil altintop for a roster spot, same halil altintop went on to be one of the best players in 5th place team in bundesliga. bundesliga=where trabzonspor rejects thrive.

El Turco

Post#355 » by El Turco » Thu Oct 8, 2015 8:55 am

Foye wrote:
sca wrote:
Foye wrote:

Finally, someone with a respectable opinion that won't talk Süper Lig stars to GOAT status. :roll:
Chelsea is good at evaluating talent. They didn't think he was worth keeping around.
Surely he is a talented player I don't doubt that. But his miserable attitude both on and off the pitch will always stand in the way of him putting it together at a big club outside of Turkey.
Unless of course he has a thug himself as a coach like Diego Simeone or Bilic again. That's maybe the only scenario I can see him succeeding in.

Also it's fun mocking DD12 or Massimo as he was formerly called. Gotta get back at him for always running wild in the Bundesliga thread. :lol:

that's dumb, chelsea also didnt think de bruyne wasnt worth keeping around, matic, sturridge etc. no team bats 1.000

and you are pretty much echoing what we are saying, he is a very talented player that is mentally f*cked. not sure what's the reason for the tantrum.

Batu7
Starter
And1: 248

Post#356 » by Batu7 » Thu Oct 8, 2015 11:20 pm

Foye wrote:

Just admit you're trolling and let's move on mate, you're better than this. Many things in your last 2 posts were just wrong.
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious."

- Vince Lombardi
DD12
Assistant Coach

Post#357 » by DD12 » Thu Oct 8, 2015 11:51 pm

Batu,

I love your team man. Such a joy to watch them. Tore, Gomez, Sosa, Oguzhan, Atiba are all their best. Wish you luck in Europa.
Foye

Post#358 » by Foye » Fri Oct 9, 2015 5:12 am

Batu7 wrote:
Foye wrote:

Just admit you're trolling and let's move on mate, you're better than this. Many things in your last 2 posts were just wrong.

Sure, I do. Every single one of my posts in this thread is a troll post.

Batu7
Starter
And1: 248

Post#359 » by Batu7 » Fri Oct 9, 2015 8:28 am

DD12 wrote:Batu,

I love your team man. Such a joy to watch them. Tore, Gomez, Sosa, Oguzhan, Atiba are all their best. Wish you luck in Europa.

Thanks man, if only we'd straightened out the defense I'd have some hope. Your team is in need of a major overhaul though.
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious."

- Vince Lombardi
BJGOAT3
Rookie
And1: 362

Post#360 » by BJGOAT3 » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:20 am

Its mind boggling to me that Gala went from having a horrendous defence to arguably having the best defensive tandem in the league. I don't know how its possible but Hakan Balta somehow became a top tier DC(by Turkey standards of course). Denayer-Chedjou-Balta-Carole with Muslera at GK, and the struggles Gala have on ST position, I expect a lot of 1-0 like games out of them this year.

Besiktas have by far the best midfield atm, their wingers are also top notch. Their striker rotation is much superior to Gala. However Wesley should keep Gala's offence to a certain quality. Fener's strikers and wingers are very good, but their team structure is atrocious to keep up with BJK and Gala imo. They won't be in this title race for long.

Return to The General Soccer Board