2014-15 German Bundesliga Discussion Thread

Moderators: kdawg32086, magik9113

Foye
Club Captain- German Soccer
And1: 3,457

Re: 2014-15 German Bundesliga Discussion Thread 

Post#1961 » by Foye » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:07 pm

Tottenham is nuts that's for sure. 10+ mil. € offer for Wimmer.
He's talented, yes. But 10 mil. for a 22 y/o CB who hasn't even completed his first Bundesliga season? :crazy:

Great for Cologne I guess. :roll:
Baphomet
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 5,626

Post#1962 » by Baphomet » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:38 pm

Foye wrote:Tottenham is nuts that's for sure. 10+ mil. € offer for Wimmer.
He's talented, yes. But 10 mil. for a 22 y/o CB who hasn't even completed his first Bundesliga season? :crazy:

That EPL inflation :(

I had heard the price was suggested to be around £5m though, but I guess that's close enough.
Foye

Post#1963 » by Foye » Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:51 pm

Baphomet wrote:
Foye wrote:Tottenham is nuts that's for sure. 10+ mil. € offer for Wimmer.

That EPL inflation :(

I had heard the price was suggested to be around £5m though, but I guess that's close enough.

German newspapers are reporting Cologne want double digit million €s to let him leave. Even if they end up at "only" £6m with performance-related additional payments that's still a lot for him. :crazy:
Det the Threat
Head Coach
And1: 354

Post#1964 » by Det the Threat » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:20 pm

Let's see what Bild's sources are worth.

According to them Lars Stindl will make an announcement next week. They also state that Hannover boss Martin Kind doesn't believe he'll extend there and that he'll joing Borussia Moenchengladbach for an opt out clause of €3 M.
Maex
Senior
And1: 180

Post#1965 » by Maex » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:16 pm

Foye I am not sure if you are following the Tuchel situation, but maybe you could enlighten me.

Apparently, Tuchel bought a house in Munich: I can understand the move, because Munich is the best city in the world ( :P ), but some rumors/media outlets relate that move to Bayern. Could it be, that he will join Pep's team, take a lesser role and afterwards take over Bayern Munich?
Foye

Post#1966 » by Foye » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:24 pm

Maex wrote:Foye I am not sure if you are following the Tuchel situation, but maybe you could enlighten me.

Apparently, Tuchel bought a house in Munich: I can understand the move, because Munich is the best city in the world ( :P ), but some rumors/media outlets relate that move to Bayern. Could it be, that he will join Pep's team, take a lesser role and afterwards take over Bayern Munich?

I don't follow the situation at all really but I heard rumors about him becoming a youth or U23 coach or whatever at Bayern a couple months ago. I guess it will happen. No sane human would buy a house for his family in Munich for a period of only three months or so until having a new job elsewhere. :roll:

Leipzig seems completely out of the conversation, too, since Rangnick now wants to get Gisdol from Hoffenheim.

I feel sorry for him. He gambled wrong, lost a year and will from now on coach 17-20 y/o lol.
Det the Threat
Head Coach

Post#1967 » by Det the Threat » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:00 am

Seems like Bayer Leverkusen wants Johannes Geis to pair him with Christoph Kramer next season.

Also, there are now some rumors that Manchester United is interested in signing Patrick Herrmann of Gladbach.
He's got an opt out worth between €15 - €20 mil, so knock yourself out dear Luis.
Det the Threat
Head Coach

Post#1968 » by Det the Threat » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:36 pm

Cologne's CB Kevin Wimmer will transfer to Tottenham this summer.

The EPL club will pay something between €6 - €7 M.
Ted Lasso
General Manager
And1: 1,214

Post#1969 » by Ted Lasso » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:50 pm

Det the Threat wrote:Cologne's CB Kevin Wimmer will transfer to Tottenham this summer.

Confirmed?
DD12
Assistant Coach
And1: 953

Post#1970 » by DD12 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:08 pm

Getting a cb from bundesliga. Only tottenham would do this.
Det the Threat
Head Coach

Post#1971 » by Det the Threat » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:39 pm

Ted Lasso wrote:
Det the Threat wrote:Cologne's CB Kevin Wimmer will transfer to Tottenham this summer.

Confirmed?

It's being reported by Kicker and they don't write stuff without knowledge. ;)

DD12 wrote:Getting a cb from bundesliga. Only tottenham would do this.

Well, what can you do if you can't get one of them Gala goats or grizzled old CB's from Italy?
Gotta think outside the box then... :-P
Ted Lasso
General Manager
And1: 1,214

Post#1972 » by Ted Lasso » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:48 pm

Not every club can afford the likes of Dany Nounkeu. Besides, it's not like Galatasaray signed Koray Gunter from Dortmund just last year or anything.
Foye

Post#1973 » by Foye » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:26 pm

Ted Lasso wrote:Not every club can afford the likes of Dany Nounkeu. Besides, it's not like Galatasaray signed Koray Gunter from Dortmund just last year or anything.

You don't need to understand what happens in Galatasaray fans head bro. Some of them even manage to get thrown out of games before the game actually started.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSvPY5D0QjM[/youtube]
DD12
Assistant Coach
And1: 953

Post#1974 » by DD12 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:58 pm

Obviously you can't get goat Kaya for that price range. You need to move closer to the 10+ mil and we might sell this almost world class talent.

I mean look at German national team. Even they don't use germans in their back four except Boateng. They have alaba, rafinha, bernat, benatia etc. Boateng is the only world class german defender though. Dude is a stud.

Therefore, if Bayern is not interested with that player, you don't pay 7 mil. He is simply not good enough otherwise he would be elected to the national team and pair with Boateng or Benatia.

But am i surprised that tottenham is doing this? Absolutely not. This club paid Paulinho who is below average millions of euros along with countless names aren't even worth to mention. Too bad i used to like this team but they became absolute losers with no hopes of winning any trophy in England maybe for another 10-15 years. This also reminds me of Mainzer whom got destroyed by mid table greek team and amateur league team but let's leave this to another time.
Foye

AW: Re: 2014-15 German Bundesliga Discussion Thread 

Post#1975 » by Foye » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:26 pm

DD12 wrote:Obviously you can't get goat Kaya for that price range. You need to move closer to the 10+ mil and we might sell this almost world class talent.

I mean look at German national team. Even they don't use germans in their back four except Boateng. They have alaba, rafinha, bernat, benatia etc. Boateng is the only world class german defender though. Dude is a stud.

Therefore, if Bayern is not interested with that player, you don't pay 7 mil. He is simply not good enough otherwise he would be elected to the national team and pair with Boateng or Benatia.

But am i surprised that tottenham is doing this? Absolutely not. This club paid Paulinho who is below average millions of euros along with countless names aren't even worth to mention. Too bad i used to like this team but they became absolute losers with no hopes of winning any trophy in England maybe for another 10-15 years. This also reminds me of Mainzer whom got destroyed by mid table greek team and amateur league team but let's leave this to another time.

All teams you like turn out absolute losers bro. Knicks, Spurs, Galatasaray.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using RealGM Forums mobile app
truth18
RealGM
And1: 42,830

Re: AW: Re: 2014-15 German Bundesliga Discussion Thread 

Post#1976 » by truth18 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:29 pm

Foye wrote:
DD12 wrote:Obviously you can't get goat Kaya for that price range. You need to move closer to the 10+ mil and we might sell this almost world class talent.

Lmao dude. Look at your fav teams before you throw stones.
YOU LOSE
Foye

AW: Re: AW: Re: 2014-15 German Bundesliga Discussion Thread 

Post#1977 » by Foye » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:55 pm

truth18 wrote:
Foye wrote:

Lmao dude. Look at your fav teams before you throw stones.

He has repeatedly said that already that I support loser clubs and he is supporting loser clubs himself so whatever.

truth18
RealGM
And1: 42,830

Post#1978 » by truth18 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:57 pm

Oh ok I wasn't reading the whole convo. Carry on, you are very much correct.

Mostly winners other than the Sox for me ;) I'm lucky
YOU LOSE
No_20
Veteran
And1: 319

Post#1979 » by No_20 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:17 pm

Wenn du aus der Hauptstadt kommst, scheißen wir auf dich und dein Lied...
Dirk Nowitzki, Steve Nash, Kevin Garnett, Toni Kroos, Pep Guardiola, Ernst Happel, Joachim Löw.
Foye

Post#1980 » by Foye » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:21 pm

Polter with another game winner cgf.
I don't know how much you guys are willing to pay for him but I'll surely accept. Just keep this guy from making our roster.

Return to The General Soccer Board