Moderators: kdawg32086, magik9113

MaliBrah
RealGM
And1: 4,326

Re: Official Arsenal FC Thread 3.0 

Post#721 » by MaliBrah » Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:17 am

DD12 wrote:
MaliBrah wrote:
DD12 wrote:he wants a big club like chelsea, city etc.. why would he move to arsenal?

He'd sign the contract tmmrw if I put it infront of him. Please

Gala will win CL.

the man threw a hissy fit for tottenham in the summer. Lets be serious now.
Fury
RealGM
And1: 14,977

Post#722 » by Fury » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:02 am

The only reason they didn't sell him in the Summer was because they were getting rid of too many guys. I like Chambers, but I would have preferred Schneiderlin, obviously.
QuickLikeTheo
Junior
And1: 34

Post#723 » by QuickLikeTheo » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:45 pm

Kos and Giroud out for utd arteta could start. Bellerin needs to start with chambers at CB.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
Shaazzam
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,273

Post#724 » by Shaazzam » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:43 pm

Imageprops to Turbo_Zone
J-Mezzy
RealGM
And1: 3,218

Post#725 » by J-Mezzy » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:36 pm

Rumor is you guys want Jackson and Quintero this winter. Yeah, not buying it.
Thank you triplemke23 for the sig.
WorldBeFree
Starter
And1: 406

Re: AW: Official Arsenal FC Thread 3.0 

Post#726 » by WorldBeFree » Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:48 pm

J-Mezzy wrote:Rumor is you guys want Jackson and Quintero this winter. Yeah, not buying it.

If you mean Jackson martinez, i dont think so, but he isnt a bad player.
The second guy i never saw play, googled him and he is cam, nah not in this world.
If we dont get a defensive minded player, than i have to admit arsene must leave.

Sent from my D2303 using RealGM Forums mobile app
Fury
RealGM
And1: 14,977

Post#727 » by Fury » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:11 pm

WorldBeFree wrote:
J-Mezzy wrote:Rumor is you guys want Jackson and Quintero this winter. Yeah, not buying it.

The second guy i never saw play, googled him and he is cam, nah not in this world.
If we dont get a defensive minded player, than i have to admit arsene must leave.

The second guy has legit star potential. With the way Ozil was playing and Santi was playing, I'd welcome him easy. He can be better than James if he already isn't.
WorldBeFree
Starter

Post#728 » by WorldBeFree » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:20 pm

Fury wrote:
WorldBeFree wrote:

The second guy has legit star potential. With the way Ozil was playing and Santi was playing, I'd welcome him easy. He can be better than James if he already isn't.

When ozil is on he is one of the best or the best cam in the world. Forget james forget this guy. If we want to get him we better sell ozil or santi...

J-Mezzy
RealGM

Post#729 » by J-Mezzy » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:51 pm

Fury wrote:
WorldBeFree wrote:

Quintero has huge potential, but we still don't know if he can reach it or not. He has games where he shows that he can be a world class player and games where he struggles to make an impact. Ever since he was 18, people have stated that he should be better than James and that;s actually true. He is better off the dribble, has great vision, is actually an even better passer and his left is every bit as lethal as James. Hav9ing said that, he just doesn't have the intangibles that James has. H doesn't have his leadership, his maturity, his big game presence, work ethic, etc. He is the typical south American player with lots of talent, but who for one reason or another, never lives up to the expectations. I haven't completely given up on him though. He has been playing well for Porto this season, makes an impact every time that he plays, is playing harder, and seems to finally have learned that talent alone will only get you so far.

I think he would be a nice addition to your team, especially with Ozil's struggles. Ozil is defintely a better pure #10 and CAM at this point in his career, but Quintero can play on the wing, CAM, and CM pretty well. From what I have seen, Ozil has struggled when playing out wide at Arsenal and is just not adjusting well. Having Quintero would give Wenger different options and maybe even reignite Ozil's career by having competition for the starting spot.

You guys have other needs though. If this goes through.
QuickLikeTheo
Junior

Post#730 » by QuickLikeTheo » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:42 pm

I'm just done with all the excuses. Wenger it's simple WIN SOME FUKCING GAMES

WorldBeFree
Starter

Post#731 » by WorldBeFree » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:48 pm

Wenger is the only one i like today.

MaliBrah
RealGM

Post#732 » by MaliBrah » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:29 pm

3 PL wins and its almost december. basically out of the CL already.

we lost to a team that had 1 shot on goal and couldn't sniff the ball for long spells of the game , while we should've probably scored 5 goals on the day. These last few years have been lows upon lows.
WorldBeFree
Starter

Post#733 » by WorldBeFree » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:37 pm

MaliBrah wrote:3 PL wins and its almost december. basically out of the CL already.

we lost to a team that had 1 shot on goal and couldn't sniff the ball for long spells of the game , while we should've probably scored 5 goals on the day. These last few years have been lows upon lows.

We dont belong in the Cl. Its just fair.

QuickLikeTheo
Junior

Post#734 » by QuickLikeTheo » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:42 pm

I don't even want to finish 4th it's the same bs every year at least if we don't finish top 4 something will have to change

J-Mezzy
RealGM

Post#735 » by J-Mezzy » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:56 pm

Hope you guys

A) Fire Wenger
B) Make good signings
C) Stop getting hurt
QuickLikeTheo
Junior

Post#736 » by QuickLikeTheo » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:05 pm

J-Mezzy wrote:Hope you guys

A) Fire Wenger
B) Make good signings
C) Stop getting hurt

I wish I mean B and C can happen without A but it probably wont

MaliBrah
RealGM

Post#737 » by MaliBrah » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:24 pm

looked at the first goal again , fellaini threw gibbs into woj lol. We really shoulda battered them today , I wont be able to sleep tonight my goodness.

the most positive of wenger supporters have now turned on him and it gets worse every week. Fighting in the stands , on the streets before away games apparently. Such an ugly situation. He should honestly just announce now that he's done at the end of the season , club could plan until next may on who they'll bring in and then finish the season as strong as possible. This witch hunt and negativity is never ending and only gets worse by the result. No idea who'll come but 8M pounds a season should be good bait.
GS Warriors 1
General Manager
And1: 456

Post#738 » by GS Warriors 1 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:17 am

The only players worth a damn are Oxlade-Chamberlain and Sanchez, everyone else hasn't been good enough. Manchester United are really not good at all, yet Arsenal still can't beat them. It's pitiful.
J-Mezzy
RealGM

Post#739 » by J-Mezzy » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:33 am

Don't think Winger will willingly step down. He's too stubborn.
WorldBeFree
Starter

Post#740 » by WorldBeFree » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:38 am

MaliBrah wrote:looked at the first goal again , fellaini threw gibbs into woj lol. We really shoulda battered them today , I wont be able to sleep tonight my goodness.

the most positive of wenger supporters have now turned on him and it gets worse every week. Fighting in the stands , on the streets before away games apparently. Such an ugly situation. He should honestly just announce now that he's done at the end of the season , club could plan until next may on who they'll bring in and then finish the season as strong as possible. This witch hunt and negativity is never ending and only gets worse by the result. No idea who'll come but 8M pounds a season should be good bait.

I didnt. Arsene Knows!!! He is my main man!
The players just dont deliver, he will get new players for sure. If every signing would pan out like sanchez we would have a great team. Debuchy is hurt since the start, thats the worst injury we got, he is pivotal. He should get rid of cazorla, get some money and buy defenders. Now giroud is back, that will help us. But wenger is not the main problem of this **** team.

Return to The General Soccer Board