The Best Two Comparisons

Moderators: kdawg32086, magik9113

tmanjr121
Ballboy
And1: 2

The Best Two Comparisons 

Post#1 » by tmanjr121 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:40 pm

Hello im new here so IDK if this is a topic thats already been covered and if it has i doubt its been done in the 2015 season. Anyways without further ado here our my comparisons between Soccer(Football) and BBALL players.

2012/13 Gareth Bale to 2009/10 Kevin Durant
The 2012-13 season for Bale was his true coming out scoring 26 goals and leading the league in scoring at such a young age reminds me of 2009-10 KD who did the same at around the same age. Both of them are good scorers and can lead a team to success without any help.

2014-15 Neymar to 2014-15 Kyrie Irving
I feel that this is by far my most accurate comparison because both Neymar And Irving are young and playing like they reached their full potential when really I can see both players growing even more and becoming the best in the world within 5 years. They both have crazy skills and can score when they need and both play along side the best in the world (LEBRON AND MESSI)

2013-14 Lebron To 2013-14 Cristiano
Some may feel the Lebron would be the Messi of BBALL even though he is arguably the best basketball player that ever was like Messi in football i still feel that Cristiano is a better comparison. The reason is simple both of them are super athletic, stupid rich, amazing scorers, and GODS at diving/Flopping and complaining. All jokes aside these are the best athletes that ever walked the face of this earth and will still dominate for 2-3 more years.

2006-07 Steve Nash 2008-09 Xavi
Both players are old and way past their prime but between 2006 and 2009 both played the best years of their sport. In 06-07 Nash AVG 11 assits per game and 18 Pts and leading his team to a 61 win season, while xavi racked up a astounding 29 assists and scored 10 times for Blaugrana. Both playing styles where pass first but at the same time both would score when you needed them to and can lead their team by their strong determination and both had great knowledge for the game they played.

2004-05 Tmac to 2007-08 Fernando Torres
Both players had an amazing start to their careers Tracy at Orlando, Torres at Madrid so the pressure on them to deliver in tougher leagues/conferences was high. Although both players came through for their teams during these campaigns Torres helped Liverpool claim the 4th spot in the league as Tracy led his team to 5th in the western conference.

Return to The General Soccer Board