Ghostface defends Kyrgios in wake of Drake onslaught

A place to talk about sports that are not covered by other forums and the gateway to other sports getting their own forums.

Moderators: Doctor MJ, kdawg32086

olive_triangurl
Banned User
And1: 607

Ghostface defends Kyrgios in wake of Drake onslaught 

Post#1 » by olive_triangurl » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:55 am

http://www.foxsports.com.au/tennis/risi ... 6989535940
RISING Australian tennis star Nick Kyrgios has become embroiled in a feud with rapper Drake.

It all started when Kyrgios – who rose to fame with a shock defeat of Rafael Nadal on the way to the Wimbledon quarter-finals – blamed Drake for nearly losing earlier in the tournament.

Kyrgios listens to music before matches, and chose to listen to Drake before a 3-6 6-3 7-5 6-2 victory against Jiri Vesily in the third round.

“I came out really flat, so hopefully I won’t listen to that again. It was actually Drake. Didn’t do the job for me,” Kyrgios said after the win.

Drake wasn’t happy with the criticism and hit back at the 19-year-old, saying no one will ever remember Kyrgios’ name.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.

“I also want to meet this guy that says that he lost because he listened to my music,” Drake said, slightly getting his facts wrong.

“I also want to meet that guy and look him in the eye and see exactly who he is as a man and size him up and then chop him right down.

“Nick whatever-his-name-is’ — because he didn’t win, so that’s how he’s going to be remembered: ‘Nick whatever-his-name-is.’”

Kyrgios responded on Twitter this morning, saying he was still a fan of Drake.

Now (or a few days ago), Big Tonz aka Ghostface comes to the defense of Kyrgios-

Ok first of all b…that Nicholas Kyrigios kid WON this match that Drizzy thinks son lost. He was jus disappointed in hisself cuz he aint win in straight sets n **** took him 4 instead CUZ DRAKE MUSIC AINT GET HIM AMPED UP ENOUGH to win that first set. What had happened tho was the reporter asked him what he was listenin to before he came out to play n son said “It was actually Drake. Didn’t do the job for me”. Aubrey seen that **** n somehow caught every catchable feelin humanly possible n told a different interviewer the **** you see in the picture above this ****. Meanwhile this tennis prodigy cat aka “Nick whatever his name is” switched up his playlist n eliminated Raphael Nadal aka KINDA THE GREATEST TENNIS PLAYER ALIVE in his next match. Second of all…if ANY rapper gon find a way to get into some tennis beef you already kno its gon be Young Häagen-Dazs hisself. Matter fact Drake gettin into a squab witta harmless young teenage tennis sensation is pretty much the most Drake **** Drake ever did nahmean.

Return to General Other Sports Talk