Other
3%

Total votes: 72

Calvin Klein
RealGM
And1: 7,683

Re: Official Suns Board Community Thread 5 

Post#901 » by Calvin Klein » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:39 am

it was quite decent for me, as i've got international LP and the price for Argentina is decent.

I'm tempted by ballstreams though...it's supposed to be as good, if not better, for a smaller price.

I guess I'll wait a little longer to see if a discount comes out.
wheezy
Rookie
And1: 556

Post#902 » by wheezy » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:04 am

Never Fear 33 Is Here wrote:
Calvin Klein wrote:anybody got the promo code for League Pass international??

Don't think there is one yet. NBA Game Time is a piece of ish compared to NFL Game Pass. Really annoyed with their service.

Agreed. I've gotten it the last 2-3 seasons, and it still really annoys me they don't let you watch the local games.
Maystack
Senior
And1: 184

Post#903 » by Maystack » Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:16 am

From what I've seen International LP is miles better than the standard US one. Never had a problem with it for the two years I've used it.
Calvin Klein
RealGM
And1: 7,683

Post#904 » by Calvin Klein » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:06 pm

Well, that's what I tend to think.

For us (international), there are absolutely no blackouts. You get all games (preseason, regular, all star, playoffs). The only con I notice is the 60-90 seconds delay from the actual action. I heard ballstreams doesn't have that which is quite cool.

Otherwise, it works great for me.
aIvin adams
Analyst
And1: 1,978

Post#905 » by aIvin adams » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:29 pm

Calvin Klein wrote:Well, that's what I tend to think.

For us (international), there are absolutely no blackouts. You get all games (preseason, regular, all star, playoffs). The only con I notice is the 60-90 seconds delay from the actual action. I heard ballstreams doesn't have that which is quite cool.

man i had LP int'l when i was abroad and it was wayyyy better. the streams worked better, the interface was better... just better.

now i don't use ballstreams because i heard it might be illegal and doing somethign ilelgal would be wrong and that's for sure...

BUT...

if i did use ballstreams, i'm sure i would report that it's awesome. i would probably tell yout hat i used it for the World Cup. streaming was perfect, recorded games were perfect and almost immediately available (you could even pause the live stream, i would tell you, and there was no bugs as there are in LP when the game is being archived). i would give it an A+.

but because it might not be legal I can't say for sure what it would be like to subscribe to it.
Maystack
Senior
And1: 184

Post#906 » by Maystack » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:43 pm

Calvin Klein wrote:Well, that's what I tend to think.

Ah, see I only watched a handful of games live, most of them I watched the next day so never had any problems with delay, plus no breaks!
nevetsov
Head Coach
And1: 1,709

Post#907 » by nevetsov » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:08 pm

NBA league pass make it really difficult to opt out though if you pay month-to-month. And they don't stop charging you at the end of the season either - mine stopped working in April and I've been paying for nothing every month since.
Frank Lee
RealGM
And1: 9,181

Post#908 » by Frank Lee » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:36 am

I watched every Suns game (and any BBall or football game) I wanted on an international streaming site. cAnT Directly mention it I HEre. but iT is Very convenient and free. :eyebrows:

I'd say the quality good was 90% of the time.
What ? Me Worry ?
wheezy
Rookie
And1: 556

Post#909 » by wheezy » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:06 am

Frank Lee wrote:I watched every Suns game (and any BBall or football game) I wanted on an international streaming site. cAnT Directly mention it I HEre. but iT is Very convenient and free. :eyebrows:

I can't stand the ads on there. I got the lp and trade my login with a friend that works at cox so I can use his login for hbo, starz, etc.
Never Fear 33 Is Here
Lead Assistant
And1: 60
Location: DP09 Brotherhood: NF33IH, -SDU-, TASTIC, nevetsov, KPCB34, Frank Lee, Miklo, Rodrizzle, Cash

Post#910 » by Never Fear 33 Is Here » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:21 am

Frank Lee wrote:I watched every Suns game (and any BBall or football game) I wanted on an international streaming site. cAnT Directly mention it I HEre. but iT is Very convenient and free. :eyebrows:

I really hare when you young hip kids type every second letter as a Capitol. :lol:
Props to Kerrsed for the sig
sunskerr
General Manager
And1: 5,380

Post#911 » by sunskerr » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:06 pm

Cowboys 3rd year in a row this happens to us...I can't believe it. Yeah maybe Im just having a sook about what really might have been a knock on but you've gotta be kidding if the initial call is knock on after Thurston grounds the ball. Its 0-30 and then all of a sudden 30-30 maybe something would go right for us once. All of the Roosters were called trys straight up but Cowboys get no love again. Yeah Im just having a cry about it but it sucks because this happens year after year in every sudden death final.

I guess they're getting closer though but it hurts so bad. Props to Sydney for good sportsmanship though.
TASTIC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,330

Post#912 » by TASTIC » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:22 pm

sunskerr wrote:Cowboys 3rd year in a row this happens to us...I can't believe it. Yeah maybe Im just having a sook about what really might have been a knock on but you've gotta be kidding if the initial call is knock on after Thurston grounds the ball. Its 0-30 and then all of a sudden 30-30 maybe something would go right for us once. All of the Roosters were called trys straight up but Cowboys get no love again. Yeah Im just having a cry about it but it sucks because this happens year after year in every sudden death final.

I guess they're getting closer though but it hurts so bad. Props to Sydney for good sportsmanship though.

Ha, wasn't sure who'd post anything but hoped someone would!

We robbed you last year, refs robbed you this year. Feel for Thurston, but he is the golden boy...
sunskerr
General Manager
And1: 5,380

Post#913 » by sunskerr » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:50 pm

In my very very honest opinion Lui did knock on though. It was a good match and the Cowboys for sure tried their best even when down, so at least they didnt quit. Again, good game Sydney.
RunDogGun
No Sham, More Cam
And1: 5,437

Post#914 » by RunDogGun » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:22 am

Had my first gig with the new band tonight. It wasn't too bad. I think the hurricane that came through while I was setting up my drums didn't start the night off on the right foot. It was an outside show, and we were desperately holding the tarp of a roof, from blowing away. It was crazy.

Overall it was fun, I miss playing out, and I'm so glad I joined this band.
Sunsdeuce
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,190

Post#915 » by Sunsdeuce » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:25 pm

Cards 3-0!!!

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
“Cash Considerations” or Bust!

Only a fan of Arizona teams!
CARDINALS
Dbacks
Suns
Coyotes
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,461

Post#916 » by bwgood77 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:13 am

Sunsdeuce wrote:Cards 3-0!!!

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

I just noticed the Cards signed Marion Grice from the Chargers practice squad, which could be a good signing. Many Chargers fans felt they would elevate him to the roster with the injuries to Ryan Mathews and Danny Woodhead. The Chargers probably need to do something because if Donald Brown gets injured they don't really have any other options at RB.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... ion-grice/
b-ball forever
General Manager
And1: 498

Post#917 » by b-ball forever » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:43 pm

Hey Kerrsed, got any info on which of the celebrity babes from "episode 2, the fapenning stikes back" are real and which are fake?
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,578

Post#918 » by Kerrsed » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:19 am

b-ball forever wrote:Hey Kerrsed, got any info on which of the celebrity babes from "episode 2, the fapenning stikes back" are real and which are fake?

All are real. And its called The Fappenning 2: The Second Cumming

The info about Emma Watson being leaked in the next few days is false. Her name wasnt on the original list and we have done some CSI work on the website (http://www.emmayouarenext.com/) that went up. Its all a sham. Im not going to embed the image as it is very big and long (like me), but this is what we found out:

http://i.imgur.com/V00CvUz.jpg
Its #DUMPSTERFIRE SEASON! #TeamTRAINWRECK -KERRSED- The Mod, The Myth, The Legend
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 21,637

Post#919 » by lilfishi22 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:43 am

Emma Watson is too good to be true.
lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame
King4Day
RealGM
And1: 9,224

Post#920 » by King4Day » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:23 pm

Question for those involved with it.

Will those 4 draft threads be 'unstuck' any time soon? It's ugly on the eyes for people coming to talk Suns.
I rarely ever post in non-stuck threads because there are too many as it is.
One thing I learned in the other forum I post in is you only stick what will make outsiders interested in talking.
IE: Game thread, free agency/trade thread, draft thread, community thread.

I always have to take a second to find the thread I'm interested in since they move around as they are discussed and unless you are part of that draft, I don't see what would make others care about it.

I saw an October 1st date for something in one of them. If that's when it'll be done, that's cool. Or if they are consolidated to 1 even, that's cool too. 4 is just too many.
"Sometimes, the dragon wins" #RallyTheValley

Return to Phoenix Suns