No votes
Other
3%

Total votes: 72

bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,457

Re: Community Thread - In what region do you live? Vote and/or chime in even if you never post and just lurk! 

Post#1141 » by bwgood77 » Sat Jul 2, 2016 7:51 am

CoryMania wrote:
Years90Suns wrote:
Jsbath wrote:From A Coruña, Spain. Go Suns

So, you are also here...??? I am POLI in acb.com
I am from Alicante, Spain.

So this is weird, I don't think I've ever posted, but I read the forum often. Anyway I walked past a big dude with a beard earlier today wearing a Phoenix Suns cut off grey t shirt near the port around 1300. I thought it was strange because I am in Alicante and how many Suns fans can possibly exist in Alicante? Then I saw this post, and I thought isn't that interesting. Well, any places I absolutely have to eat at before we head back to Denver on Friday?

Welcome to posting. More thoughts are welcome considering we see the the same 10 or so posters much of the time, so the more opinions on things the better!
nevetsov
Head Coach
And1: 1,709

Re: Community Thread - In what region do you live? 

Post#1142 » by nevetsov » Sun Jul 3, 2016 2:40 am

There's probably over a dozen Australian based Suns fans that post here regularly. Probably another dozen who lurk.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#1143 » by bwgood77 » Sun Jul 3, 2016 4:42 am

nevetsov wrote:There's probably over a dozen Australian based Suns fans that post here regularly. Probably another dozen who lurk.

How is that? Are there a lot of Australian fans for all teams?
MrVince
Rookie
And1: 218

Post#1144 » by MrVince » Sun Jul 3, 2016 9:07 am

bwgood77 wrote:
nevetsov wrote:There's probably over a dozen Australian based Suns fans that post here regularly. Probably another dozen who lurk.

I still have no idea, I never realised there were so many Suns fans in Australia until I got on here. And I still haven't met a person outside of the forums that supports the Suns.
DRK
RealGM
And1: 3,590

Post#1145 » by DRK » Sun Jul 3, 2016 12:00 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
DRK wrote:Australia. Little town called Perth

And I thought you were in Korea.

Nah mate. I have Korean blood, but bred over in the land of oz'.

Pretty much a true blue Aussie straya' chuck a shrimp on tha barbie mate that aint a knife this is a knife tie me kangaroo down sport
MrMiyagi wrote:Lob to DA for the win
DRK
RealGM
And1: 3,590

Post#1146 » by DRK » Sun Jul 3, 2016 12:01 pm

MrVince wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

I still have no idea, I never realised there were so many Suns fans in Australia until I got on here. And I still haven't met a person outside of the forums that supports the Suns.

When I tell people I support the Suns I get weird looks from less knowledgeable people, and sympathetic looks from more knowledgeable people about the NBA.
MrMiyagi wrote:Lob to DA for the win
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 21,637

Post#1147 » by lilfishi22 » Mon Jul 4, 2016 12:03 am

I'm guessing these forums will be quieter with the 4th of July celebrations happening
lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame
Mr Puddles
Assistant Coach
And1: 10,158

Post#1148 » by Mr Puddles » Mon Jul 4, 2016 1:56 am

First vote for Asia is in :)

I'm Dutch, living in China.

Became a Suns fan because my parents bought me a Suns cap when I was a kid, and have been a fan ever since :D .
Spoiler:
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#1149 » by bwgood77 » Mon Jul 4, 2016 4:04 pm

lilfishi22 wrote:I'm guessing these forums will be quieter with the 4th of July celebrations happening

I doubt it.
batsmasher
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,231

Re: Community Thread 

Post#1150 » by batsmasher » Fri Aug 5, 2016 9:18 am

Man, monsoon season sounds like heaps of fun. Although I'm not sure I could cope with the other 95% of the year.

Do people enjoy this time of year?
de'aaron fox will be a hof'er, don't @ me
ATTL
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 8,482

Post#1151 » by ATTL » Fri Aug 5, 2016 1:51 pm

Not the people that got flooded om the 17 earlier this week or people that have old roofs.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#1152 » by bwgood77 » Fri Aug 5, 2016 3:28 pm

batsmasher wrote:Man, monsoon season sounds like heaps of fun. Although I'm not sure I could cope with the other 95% of the year.

Not the one time I was driving and my whole car filled up with water. Not a good feeling when you feel water coming around your feet and then soon enough it's at your waste.
aIvin adams
Analyst
And1: 1,978

Post#1153 » by aIvin adams » Fri Aug 5, 2016 6:26 pm

batsmasher wrote:Man, monsoon season sounds like heaps of fun. Although I'm not sure I could cope with the other 95% of the year.

YAHHHHHH BOYYYYY RAIN WOOOOOO

i love it.

altho as others have hinted, it depends on your circumstances.. this year my wife and i have recently purchased a(n almost) new car and so it is relatively easy to drive in the storm compared to how it felt in my rickety old 250k mile compact car.

the air smells more fresh -- pollution is knocked outta the air and the creosote responds to the monsoon rain by emitting an incredible 'fresh' scent (i really dont know how else to describe it except 'fresh')
aIvin adams
Analyst

Post#1154 » by aIvin adams » Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:36 pm

bw WTF is with the barrage of legacy and-1's lololol

i'm getting tricked into coming back tot he suns board everytime i visit the GB board bc of my own vanity!!!
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#1155 » by bwgood77 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:06 pm

aIvin adams wrote:bw WTF is with the barrage of legacy and-1's lololol

i'm getting tricked into coming back tot he suns board everytime i visit the GB board bc of my own vanity!!!

I was going back to see how long the fantasy basketball leagues had been run and I was surprised you were in it that year (2009). I was surprised because I did it for the first time three years ago and I didn't think you did it and then two years ago when you ran the epic sumdumfuk league I thought it was your first time. At least one other person too.

I hadn't realized BringinDaRuckus had run them either. I guess that was Kerssed's first year.

I didn't try to go back any further, thats the only year I found and looked at.
aIvin adams
Analyst

Post#1156 » by aIvin adams » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:09 am

bwgood77 wrote:

I was going back to see how long the fantasy basketball leagues had been run and I was surprised you were in it that year (2009). I was surprised because I did it for the first time three years ago and I didn't think you did it and then two years ago when you ran the epic sumdumfuk league I thought it was your first time. At least one other person too.

I hadn't realized BringinDaRuckus had run them either. I guess that was Kerssed's first year.

i was surprised too lol. and i also spent a good 15 min of lunch hour re-living that sumdumfuk draft :lol:
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#1157 » by bwgood77 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:57 am

aIvin adams wrote:
bwgood77 wrote:

i was surprised too lol. and i also spent a good 15 min of lunch hour re-living that sumdumfuk draft :lol:

I relive it every time I am having a bad day and it never fails to provide tears of joy.
Sun Worship
Ballboy
And1: 2

Post#1158 » by Sun Worship » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:38 am

I'm one of the lurkers, thought I should finally sign up. I'm from Perth in Western Australia too.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#1159 » by bwgood77 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:05 pm

Sun Worship wrote:

I'm one of the lurkers, thought I should finally sign up. I'm from Perth in Western Australia too.

Welcome. Chime in with all your thoughts, hopes, complaints, links and jokes! Glad to have you!
aIvin adams
Analyst

Post#1160 » by aIvin adams » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:58 pm

bwgood77 wrote:
Sun Worship wrote:

Welcome. Chime in with all your thoughts, hopes, complaints, links and jokes! Glad to have you!

FRIENDSHIP! YESSS!

Return to Phoenix Suns