3%

Total votes: 72

TASTIC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,330

Re: Official Suns Board Community Thread 5 

Post#961 » by TASTIC » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:54 pm

DRK wrote:So an Josh Childress in town tonight. I totally forgot about it, because If I knew I wouldve definitely gone to the game! Gutted I missed out

And I Missed out on ALOT.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1knVZS4XjN8[/youtube]

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
:nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

The Red Army here in Perth really Let Chilly have it!!!

Mate I was JUST about to post that! Unreal.

That was a bloody good screen man, Childress looks like a never was...
Calvin Klein
RealGM
And1: 7,673

Post#962 » by Calvin Klein » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:55 pm

Why can't any basketball team have an original name???
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 21,635

Post#963 » by lilfishi22 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:55 am

That was so dirty. All he got was a hard but legal back screen which none of his team mates called. Absolutely no reason for that kind of reaction. Not that I ever had much respect for Childress but I definitely have none now.
lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame
DRK
RealGM
And1: 3,590

Post#964 » by DRK » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:44 am

Haha Childress is a scrub and a half anyway. Im surprised he got up so high with that palm tree growing out of his head weighing him down
MrMiyagi wrote:Lob to DA for the win
spanishninja
General Manager
And1: 6,149

Post#965 » by spanishninja » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:36 am

Hope today's events squash any talk of a trade for Randle, lol.

Kobe is in for an extremely long season.
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 21,635

Post#966 » by lilfishi22 » Wed Nov 5, 2014 2:35 am

Heading up to Toronto over Xmas and NY, was hoping to catch my first NBA game. Got excited when I saw Raps were playing Suns on the 4th, only to find out it's in Phoenix. Then realised the Raptors are on a 6 game road trip right when I'm there. Worst luck ever
lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame
TASTIC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#967 » by TASTIC » Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 pm

lilfishi22 wrote:Heading up to Toronto over Xmas and NY, was hoping to catch my first NBA game. Got excited when I saw Raps were playing Suns on the 4th, only to find out it's in Phoenix. Then realised the Raptors are on a 6 game road trip right when I'm there. Worst luck ever

You'll never forget it mate, my first game was Suns @ Raptors, was INSANE...

My wife surprised me with Bucks-Knicks tickets here in London in January, said it was meant to be a surprise Xmas present but I was pestering her for ages that we should go and so she had to tell me, gold.

Off to Edinburgh this weekend to see the mighty All Blacks vs Scotland, hope we crush them. We've NEVER lost to Scotland....so if we lose I'm blaming my sister as she's never been to an AB's game before, so it'll be on her. 8-)
DRK
RealGM
And1: 3,590

Post#968 » by DRK » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:11 am

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2GJ2PwXQ4E[/youtube]

Rewatching this play as part of procrastination during exams...

Anyone else thinks that Lillard may have travelled on the play? Pause it when he makes the catch. The left foot plants, then right, then the initial left pivot foot moves again without a dribble.

Hmmmmm
MrMiyagi wrote:Lob to DA for the win
EArl
RealGM
And1: 13,230

Post#969 » by EArl » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:14 am

You should be studying DRK :nonono:
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing, Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;
RunDogGun
No Sham, More Cam
And1: 5,437

Post#970 » by RunDogGun » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:05 pm

DRK wrote:[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2GJ2PwXQ4E[/youtube]

Rewatching this play as part of procrastination during exams...

Anyone else thinks that Lillard may have travelled on the play? Pause it when he makes the catch. The left foot plants, then right, then the initial left pivot foot moves again without a dribble.

Hmmmmm

It is super close. Too tough for a ref to tell when exactly he caught the ball, and what his feet are doing.
Never Fear 33 Is Here
Lead Assistant
And1: 60
Location: DP09 Brotherhood: NF33IH, -SDU-, TASTIC, nevetsov, KPCB34, Frank Lee, Miklo, Rodrizzle, Cash

Post#971 » by Never Fear 33 Is Here » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:11 pm

TASTIC wrote:
lilfishi22 wrote:Heading up to Toronto over Xmas and NY, was hoping to catch my first NBA game. Got excited when I saw Raps were playing Suns on the 4th, only to find out it's in Phoenix. Then realised the Raptors are on a 6 game road trip right when I'm there. Worst luck ever

You'll never forget it mate, my first game was Suns @ Raptors, was INSANE...

My wife surprised me with Bucks-Knicks tickets here in London in January, said it was meant to be a surprise Xmas present but I was pestering her for ages that we should go and so she had to tell me, gold.

Off to Edinburgh this weekend to see the mighty All Blacks vs Scotland, hope we crush them. We've NEVER lost to Scotland....so if we lose I'm blaming my sister as she's never been to an AB's game before, so it'll be on her. 8-)

The bolded!!!
Props to Kerrsed for the sig
sunskerr
General Manager
And1: 5,373

Post#972 » by sunskerr » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:31 am

If I get banned for defending Goran Dragic and Kyle Lowry over Tony Parker against an admin, I hope you guys do something about it.
EArl
RealGM
And1: 13,230

Post#973 » by EArl » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:55 am

sunskerr wrote:If I get banned for defending Goran Dragic and Kyle Lowry over Tony Parker against an admin, I hope you guys do something about it.

Ill protect you and your amazing avatar.
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing, Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;
JTrain
Starter
And1: 1,012

Post#974 » by JTrain » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:39 pm

Anyone live in Champaign, Bloomington or Peoria, IL?
mybloodisorange
Rookie
And1: 66

Post#975 » by mybloodisorange » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:50 am

Is anyone here a big fan of video games more specifically pc gaming? I ran a guild in World of Warcraft for a number of years (never again lol) but haven't playent anything but nba2k for the past few years. I just got a great deal thanks to the holiday sales and built a new gaming rig in time for a new game I've had my eye on that's about to launch.

Anyone in Phoenix who's been wanting a cheap powerful rig, Frys electronics had AMD 6core processors WITH the motherboard for under $130! I also picked up a new graphics card, ram and HD so all I need is to get a new case and I'm ready to build my new baby! :D
Everybody dies but not everybody truly lives.
RunDogGun
No Sham, More Cam

Post#976 » by RunDogGun » Mon Dec 1, 2014 5:56 am

Hey, a little heads up on my nephew Adam. He is going through a third cycle of very intense chemo. He is battling, but is having a ton of setbacks, and major pain. He has been getting many infections, and terrible fevers, so if you are a praying person, please pray for him. Regardless of what you may think of me as a poster/person, no three year old should have to go through this.

Thank you in advance for any positive thoughts or prayers for this amazing little kid.
TASTIC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#977 » by TASTIC » Mon Dec 1, 2014 1:17 pm

RunDogGun wrote:Hey, a little heads up on my nephew Adam. He is going through a third cycle of very intense chemo. He is battling, but is having a ton of setbacks, and major pain. He has been getting many infections, and terrible fevers, so if you are a praying person, please pray for him. Regardless of what you may think of me as a poster/person, no three year old should have to go through this.

Thank you in advance for any positive thoughts or prayers for this amazing little kid.

Argh man that sucks - all the best once again and keep us updated, we're all pulling for the little guy.
aIvin adams
Analyst
And1: 1,978

Post#978 » by aIvin adams » Mon Dec 1, 2014 1:45 pm

RunDogGun wrote:Hey, a little heads up on my nephew Adam. He is going through a third cycle of very intense chemo. He is battling, but is having a ton of setbacks, and major pain. He has been getting many infections, and terrible fevers, so if you are a praying person, please pray for him. Regardless of what you may think of me as a poster/person, no three year old should have to go through this.

no one of any age IMO! hard tomake sense of life's suffering sometimes (most times? ahh **** it i haven't made sense of it barely at all yet, personally..)

I will pray for Adam tonight! and for you and the rest of his family, that they may have the strength and peace to get thru the medical labyrinth. it must be hard to watch a young child you love go thru this.
RunDogGun
No Sham, More Cam

Post#979 » by RunDogGun » Mon Dec 1, 2014 3:32 pm

aIvin adams wrote:

no one of any age IMO! hard tomake sense of life's suffering sometimes (most times? ahh **** it i haven't made sense of it barely at all yet, personally..)

I will pray for Adam tonight! and for you and the rest of his family, that they may have the strength and peace to get thru the medical labyrinth. it must be hard to watch a young child you love go thru this.

Thanks, yep I don't know how my sister and brother in law are dealing with this. Lately Adam has been asking why he is in so much pain. My son is just two months younger than Adam, and I hate when he has a cold, let alone something like this. It crushes me to see how washed out he looks, but all we can do is deal, and hope this intense cycle works.
RunDogGun
No Sham, More Cam

Post#980 » by RunDogGun » Mon Dec 1, 2014 3:41 pm

TASTIC wrote:

Argh man that sucks - all the best once again and keep us updated, we're all pulling for the little guy.

We are very thankful that so many around the world are keeping him in their thoughts. As soon as I find out some results from this cycle, I will pass it on.

Return to Phoenix Suns