3%

Total votes: 72

Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,578

Re: Official Suns Board Community Thread 5 

Post#861 » by Kerrsed » Mon Sep 1, 2014 5:26 am

Some have it set to automatically upload to just the cloud, some save it to the phone and cloud, like Mary Elizabeth Winstead (Romona Flowers from the Scott Pilgram movie). I dont think she quite understands tech or how this happened.

Mary Elizabeth Winstead, also part of the leak, confirmed the photos of her were real, writing, "Knowing those photos were deleted long ago, I can only imagine the creepy effort that went into this. Feeling for everyone who got hacked. To those of you looking at photos I took with my husband years ago in the privacy of our home, hope you feel great about yourselves".

She erased them from her phone, not realizing that it doesnt also erase them from the cloud, you have to do that separately. Hell, she might not have even known that they were being uploaded automatically to the cloud, just thinking that they were on her phone and thats it.
Its #DUMPSTERFIRE SEASON! #TeamTRAINWRECK -KERRSED- The Mod, The Myth, The Legend
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 21,504

Post#862 » by lilfishi22 » Mon Sep 1, 2014 5:31 am

I wouldn't ever upload something that private to the cloud.

lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame
Superhuman
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,008

Post#863 » by Superhuman » Mon Sep 1, 2014 6:11 am

To whomever hacked iCloud

Still a pretty messed up thing to do but it's not a bad birthday present :D

And I hope those Jlaw and Upton pics were legit :pray:
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#864 » by Kerrsed » Mon Sep 1, 2014 6:26 am

Superhuman wrote:To whomever hacked iCloud

Still a pretty messed up thing to do but it's not a bad birthday present :D

And I hope those Jlaw and Upton pics were legit :pray:

They are 100% legit. We have done in depth investigations. We now know where all her moles are and can tell if a pic is real. We use the moles to navigate the breasts like the ancient Norse Sailors used the stars in the sky to navigate their ships. Everything checks out.

Also both JLaw and Upton have already admitted that the photo's so far are real. There are more of JLaw that are scheduled to be released real soon.
Its #DUMPSTERFIRE SEASON! #TeamTRAINWRECK -KERRSED- The Mod, The Myth, The Legend
Superbone
Sophomore
And1: 65

Post#865 » by Superbone » Mon Sep 1, 2014 6:30 am

Have you guys ever kissed a girl before? :P
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#866 » by Kerrsed » Mon Sep 1, 2014 6:33 am

Superbone wrote:Have you guys ever kissed a girl before? :P

Many.

Have i ever seen Kate Upton naked? Not until today. :D
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 13,538

Post#867 » by Qwigglez » Mon Sep 1, 2014 6:44 am

Stop talking about Kerrsed and start sharing!
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns

Post#868 » by lilfishi22 » Mon Sep 1, 2014 6:54 am

Qwigglez wrote:Stop talking about Kerrsed and start sharing!

Ask on FB
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#869 » by Kerrsed » Mon Sep 1, 2014 7:04 am

Qwigglez wrote:Stop talking about Kerrsed and start sharing!

lol, check your PM's.
b-ball forever
General Manager
And1: 498

Post#870 » by b-ball forever » Mon Sep 1, 2014 8:13 am

From what I've seen so far, JLaw wins this
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#871 » by Kerrsed » Mon Sep 1, 2014 8:44 am

b-ball forever wrote:From what I've seen so far, JLaw wins this

1st. J-Law
2nd. Tie between Upton and Justice. I might even give Justice the edge due to her still being a current Nickleodeon Star.
Superhuman
Bench Warmer

Post#872 » by Superhuman » Tue Sep 2, 2014 3:32 am

Kerrsed wrote:

1st. J-Law
2nd. Tie between Upton and Justice. I might even give Justice the edge due to her still being a current Nickleodeon Star.

Justice's leaks were really nice too. She claims they're fake but I'm convinced they're legit. She's just trying to save face. I found a link showing CSI type evidence investigation that shows they're not fake (Will PM if interested :wink: )

Ariana's pics are clearly not her though. Kinda bummed.
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#873 » by Kerrsed » Tue Sep 2, 2014 3:57 am

Superhuman wrote:
Kerrsed wrote:

1st. J-Law

Justice's leaks were really nice too. She claims they're fake but I'm convinced they're legit. She's just trying to save face. I found a link showing CSI type evidence investigation that shows they're not fake (Will PM if interested :wink: )

Ariana's pics are clearly not her though. Kinda bummed.

I was there and helped with the CSI investigation. I have at least 3 pictures (contains multiple pictures) that show how exactly it is her. From the same robe that she has on (and posted a pic on her twitter in same robe) to the purple shirt and the stitching on said shirt.

Also have the detailed diagram of under nipple mole-age.

I was there man. Up until 8am.

Also, the guy who has been named as the hacker is not the real hacker. He is just a poor Joe Shmo that was part of the picture trading on anon-bl. They have been hacking and trading/selling the pictures on there for about a week now. He stumbled on to it, bought some of the pictures, then released them on 4chan. After the first dump he did, he got greedy and decided he would try to make his money back and release the next dump when he got a certain amount of bitcoins donated to him. This backfired big time. He saw an opportunity to try to make a quick buck and is now being dragged through the s**t.

As for the original hacker, it will be very hard for them to find him as its not really just one guy, but rather a collective of hackers. The 1st guy used a program to gain access through a exploit in the find-my-phone app. From there he shared the program and there were a bunch of people going through accounts trying to find the nudes (aka wins). from there they would trade or sell them to others on the board. It was kind of like a closed circle group until the guy being blamed for it all decided to leak them to 4chan. Lets just say the original hackers are SUPER pissed at him right now. They had what they thought was a good thing going for them, and he ruined it. Not just that, but Apple has fixed the exploit in their software so the program doesnt work anymore.

Its all pretty amazing how The Fappening started. I still have not read a legit news story online that has got it right.
EArl
RealGM
And1: 13,221

Post#874 » by EArl » Tue Sep 2, 2014 4:01 am

Reddit has gone DMCA. :(

Supposively there are still more pictures lying around somewhere.
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing, Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;
Superhuman
Bench Warmer

Post#875 » by Superhuman » Tue Sep 2, 2014 4:14 am

Damn that's some crazy sh*t Kerrsed. The Fappening truly is remarkable. At least they're using their powers for good and not evil. Well one could argue it's a bit evil :lol:
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#876 » by Kerrsed » Tue Sep 2, 2014 4:18 am

EArl wrote:Reddit has gone DMCA. :(

There are.

There were a few released today, Lizz Lee from some Mtv show, and a couple of new J-Laws, one being a 7 second gif of her shaking her tata's. Unfortunately whoever released that one black barred over the good bits for some reason. I believe the last ones that were released were one of McKayla Moroney and one of AJ Lee from WWE.

There are a bunch more still out there that havent been released yet. Annon's are trying to convince some of the guys in the inner trading circle to just dump the rest on the net as they dont hold the same value in selling or trading them that they once had.

Only time will tell.
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns

Post#877 » by lilfishi22 » Tue Sep 2, 2014 5:21 am

Kerrsed wrote:I was there and helped with the CSI investigation. I have at least 3 pictures (contains multiple pictures) that show how exactly it is her. From the same robe that she has on (and posted a pic on her twitter in same robe) to the purple shirt and the stitching on said shirt.

Also have the detailed diagram of under nipple mole-age.

I was there man. Up until 8am.

Also, the guy who has been named as the hacker is not the real hacker. He is just a poor Joe Shmo that was part of the picture trading on anon-bl. They have been hacking and trading/selling the pictures on there for about a week now. He stumbled on to it, bought some of the pictures, then released them on 4chan. After the first dump he did, he got greedy and decided he would try to make his money back and release the next dump when he got a certain amount of bitcoins donated to him. This backfired big time. He saw an opportunity to try to make a quick buck and is now being dragged through the s**t.

As for the original hacker, it will be very hard for them to find him as its not really just one guy, but rather a collective of hackers. The 1st guy used a program to gain access through a exploit in the find-my-phone app. From there he shared the program and there were a bunch of people going through accounts trying to find the nudes (aka wins). from there they would trade or sell them to others on the board. It was kind of like a closed circle group until the guy being blamed for it all decided to leak them to 4chan. Lets just say the original hackers are SUPER pissed at him right now. They had what they thought was a good thing going for them, and he ruined it. Not just that, but Apple has fixed the exploit in their software so the program doesnt work anymore.

Its all pretty amazing how The Fappening started. I still have not read a legit news story online that has got it right.

it's kind of scary and also impressive that you know this much. Although if you're a reddit or 4chan regular, it's probably common knowledge or at least, there's a commonly agreed methodology on how they were made available.
DRK
RealGM
And1: 3,590

Post#878 » by DRK » Tue Sep 2, 2014 6:18 am

I wont be viewing those pictures. Have to feel sorry for J-Law and co that people creepy and desperate enough would hack into iCloud and publicly distribute pictures that were obviously meant to be private and personal. Wheres the respect?

There are some messed up people out there.
MrMiyagi wrote:Lob to DA for the win
Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,037

Post#879 » by Revived » Tue Sep 2, 2014 6:53 am

lilfishi22 wrote:I wouldn't ever upload something that private to the cloud.

:lol:
Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,037

Post#880 » by Revived » Tue Sep 2, 2014 6:54 am

EArl wrote:Reddit has gone DMCA. :(

Damn looks like I missed the party :-?

Return to Phoenix Suns