The fallen one rises!
MrMiyagi wrote:Lob to DA for the win
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,457

Re: Suns Board Fantasy Leagues Discussion Thread 

Post#402 » by bwgood77 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:59 am

So glad Calderon is back. 7 3's tonight so far and they are in a close game late with the Mavs. I don't even know if Melo is playing. Not having him this year so far has killed me in assists. Of course assists is his 4th highest number tonight as he has 21 pts, 10 boards, 7 3's and 4 assists and my best assist guy lately is injured.

But for once a good night for me overall. Serge finally with some blocks.
sunskerr
General Manager
And1: 5,379

Post#403 » by sunskerr » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:35 am

Melo for Ibaka pretty much was the sell low and I'd be the one losing big value. Of course it's ok if you don't feel comfortable trading for Melo but let's not pretend you're the one risking it. That's just the reality of it.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#404 » by bwgood77 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:44 am

sunskerr wrote:Melo for Ibaka pretty much was the sell low and I'd be the one losing big value. Of course it's ok if you don't feel comfortable trading for Melo but let's not pretend you're the one risking it. That's just the reality of it.

If we both had 7 or 8 in every cat, yes, you are right, but with me being so far behind in points and assists and punting points and maximizing blocks and 3s for now, not for my team. It all depends on strategy. No way I'm getting up near the top this year, but I may be able to move up a bit to avoid relegation.

Ibaka was only slightly projected to be lower than Melo, and that was before their two stars were out. When they get back, far less attention will be given to him and he will be better. Melo was bad regardless, though Calderon was out, which will help, since he is such a good 3 pt and assist guy, but it likely takes assists from Melo and only helps him with points.
MathiasPW
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,805

Post#405 » by MathiasPW » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:05 am

I will just leave this here:

Markieff Morris vs Denver: 15pt/10reb/7ast/4blk/3stls
Kobe>Jordan>God
Analyst
And1: 872

Post#406 » by Kobe>Jordan>God » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:13 pm

Argh! I've got 6 injured players at the moment - Rose, Gay, Hibbert, Nene, Smart & MKG.
Literally half of my team is out.
ImageImage
Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD
And1: 690

Post#407 » by Kyler Murray » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:45 pm

Kobe>Jordan>God wrote:Argh! I've got 6 injured players at the moment - Rose, Gay, Hibbert, Nene, Smart & MKG.
Literally half of my team is out.

Try having Russel and T-Jones on your team... :roll: Yours guys haven't missed combined as many matches Russel has.
mirv
Junior
And1: 47

Post#408 » by mirv » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:47 pm

I'm getting married tomorrow guys and then going on my honeymoon for a bit. So if you send me a trade, I'm sorry if I don't get to it.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using RealGM Forums mobile app
Sup?
TASTIC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,330

Post#409 » by TASTIC » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:16 am

mirv wrote:I'm getting married tomorrow guys and then going on my honeymoon for a bit. So if you send me a trade, I'm sorry if I don't get to it.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using RealGM Forums mobile app

Congrats on the wedding mate - all the best!
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#410 » by bwgood77 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:51 am

Damn, TWolves....I happened to pick up Mo Williams and Corey Brewer and between them they have 38 points, 19 assists and 6 threes...and then I have Thad who also scored a bit. LaVine with a great game too...28....used to have him.

This isn't anything like a bragging post...I mean, I'm in last....but after a crap night once again from my players when I pulled up the page later to look at the late game stats I was taken aback to see what these guys did.
Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD

Post#411 » by Kyler Murray » Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:40 am

Russ with 32-7-8-1 in 23 minutes, wow. Boy did my team miss him :lol:
Phystic
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,653

Post#412 » by Phystic » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:54 am

aIvin adams wrote:
Phystic wrote:
Miklo wrote:
I'm looking terrible in the D-League, probably more competitive in H2H but man I think I'll end up in the Chinese league next year :banghead:

I really messed up my Chinese league draft. Forgot it was a roto draft for the first few picks. Wouldn't have taken Ibaka and Conley. They've been solid but definitely would have looked elsewhere.

Oh well.

this is my first time playing roto in like a decade. i dont understand why ibaka and conley are better for h2h than roto. can you explain that to me?

Conley doesn't really provide excessive stats to garner high points totals, but he is extremely well rounded and among top 5 in steals per game every year which makes him very useful in h2h. Same with Ibaka. His blocks per game and percentages make him extremely valuable when looking at a h2h category situation.

Neither are huge points producers, not that they are poor in any way but not superb. And there were a few other players I was looking at and had I remember it was a ROTO league I would have gone the other way.

Again, this is just my opinion.
Phystic
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,653

Post#413 » by Phystic » Sat Nov 29, 2014 7:58 am

I'm currently sitting at 5th with the last pick in the draft. Which is better than I thought I'd be doing, but I don't really have much room to improve as apparently nobody on my team can make a shot. I think I'm the worst FG% and like bottom 3 in FT%. Really hard to make that up as the season continues.
sunskerr
General Manager
And1: 5,379

Post#414 » by sunskerr » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:08 am

Carmelo, George Hill and now DeRozan all out for me. Brandon Knight might also be having quad trouble. Good grief, just when you think you've made progress over last year's team. Now it's my turn to have the most injury depleted roster.
DRK
RealGM
And1: 3,590

Post#415 » by DRK » Wed Dec 3, 2014 2:23 pm

Welcome back KD.........

MrMiyagi wrote:Lob to DA for the win
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#416 » by bwgood77 » Sun Dec 7, 2014 3:22 am

sunskerr wrote:Carmelo, George Hill and now DeRozan all out for me. Brandon Knight might also be having quad trouble. Good grief, just when you think you've made progress over last year's team. Now it's my turn to have the most injury depleted roster.

But a nice pickup of Covington. Would have been nicer for you if you played him tonight.
batsmasher
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,231

Post#417 » by batsmasher » Sun Dec 7, 2014 8:21 am

Draymond Green holy moly gee whiz what about that.

31pts w/ 7threes 7rb 3ast 4stl 3blk 1to on 55% FG 100% FT

WTF
de'aaron fox will be a hof'er, don't @ me
Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD

Post#418 » by Kyler Murray » Sun Dec 7, 2014 11:50 pm

BBF did you think kemba for wilson was unfair? Because I don't think you were serious about swapping noah, ryan and kemba for millsap, ariza and wilson :P
b-ball forever
General Manager
And1: 498

Post#419 » by b-ball forever » Mon Dec 8, 2014 1:10 am

Ulquiorra wrote:BBF did you think kemba for wilson was unfair? Because I don't think you were serious about swapping noah, ryan and kemba for millsap, ariza and wilson :P

Kemba for W.Chandler wouldn't be bad if their overall stats remained as they currently are for the rest of the season, but Kemba's stats will likely improve going back to his past couple years level production (he's actually already been playing good recently after his terrible season start) being the streaky bitch that he is, while on the other hand Wilson's on a hot streak and will likely come back down to earth later on (specially once Gallo returns).

So while for now I won't do a straight up swap, I could do a trade if other players are included...
Kyler Murray
Suns Forum Fantasy GOD

Post#420 » by Kyler Murray » Mon Dec 8, 2014 11:38 am

b-ball forever wrote:
Ulquiorra wrote:BBF did you think kemba for wilson was unfair? Because I don't think you were serious about swapping noah, ryan and kemba for millsap, ariza and wilson :P

Kemba for W.Chandler wouldn't be bad if their overall stats remained as they currently are for the rest of the season, but Kemba's stats will likely improve going back to his past couple years level production (he's actually already been playing good recently after his terrible season start) being the streaky bitch that he is, while on the other hand Wilson's on a hot streak and will likely come back down to earth later on (specially once Gallo returns).

So while for now I won't do a straight up swap, I could do a trade if other players are included...

You'd have to offer me heaven to pry away Millsap from me :lol:

Return to Phoenix Suns