ImageImageImage

Poster recognition

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

Mulhollanddrive
RealGM
And1: 7,912

Re: Nicknames - What should yours or someone else's be? Posting style or roll on forum 

Post#141 » by Mulhollanddrive » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:09 pm

I'm the stubborn logic guy who disagrees with sarcasm.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,357

Re: Nicknames - What should yours or someone else's be? Posting style or roll on forum 

Post#142 » by bwgood77 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:07 am

I'm sure you all have seen nicknames...many I have given based on things, and some people have requested certain ones. I haven't intentionally left anyone out, so if you'd like one let me know. I mean, everyone has a nickname anyway, but being a "freshman", "assistant coach" or something may not be the best one for you.
DRK
RealGM
And1: 3,590

Re: Nicknames - What should yours or someone else's be? Posting style or roll on... 

Post#143 » by DRK » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:25 am

Hit me with your best nicknames Suns Forum Fam
MrMiyagi wrote:Lob to DA for the win
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Re: Game threads - anyone want to create them regularly? 

Post#144 » by bwgood77 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:57 am

I changed the subject of this thread considering it was about people's contributions to the forums, but I wanted to find out if anyone wanted to be the person to create game threads. I had expected this to be JellyRolling (fka SunsReadytoRoll) but I guess he is gone. So I have been doing it by default.

I know it is not completely necessary to have a first post in a game thread with the details and pictures, but most people seem to appreciate that, so that would be expected, and if the person couldn't do it for a game or series of games, they could let me know and I would.

It may seem ridiculous that I am asking this question to some of you, but someone may want to do it, and because they have seen me create a few of them, they may think that I want to do it every time. I don't. But if it comes to it, I will try to.
m1chal
Rookie
And1: 825

Post#145 » by m1chal » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:32 am

Whoever gets to create the game threads - please remember about good luck charms, they are essential to our success :-D
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post#146 » by bwgood77 » Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:43 am

m1chal wrote:Whoever gets to create the game threads - please remember about good luck charms, they are essential to our success :-D

I can add those at the end to the thread if need and even get suggestion and links to images if needed.
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod

Re: Would anyone be interested in providing updates on the topics mentioned in the last post? 

Post#147 » by bwgood77 » Sat Nov 5, 2016 1:15 am

There are a couple things I think we'd all like to be updated on, but if one person had a particular interest in taking these on that would be great.

It's not something you'd have to do more than you felt was necessary or had the time to do, and if you ever grew tired of it, that's fine and could let me know.

The two on my mind are.

Providing updates on the NAZ Suns, for example, checking out box scores and pointing out impressive performances, and following @nazsuns to see news and posting, such as...

Read on Twitter

Also, if anyone wanted to follow all the rookies in the league, and mention big games by other rookies, so instead of us saying things like "Chriss deserves ROY" we will be more knowledgeable about who else has been impressive, see their game numbers after big names, etc.

If you have any interest in either of these, please let me know. Thanks!

Return to Phoenix Suns