ImageImageImage

**Fantasy: Premier League thread

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

sunskerr
General Manager
And1: 5,356

Re: **Fantasy: Premier League thread - Safety Pickle, Biz Markieff , Safety Pickle 

Post#341 » by sunskerr » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:33 pm

Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,578

Re: **Fantasy: Premier League thread - Safety Pickle, Biz Markieff , Safety Pickle 

Post#342 » by Kerrsed » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:40 pm

Jordan and Wade.

And as for you Mr. Pickle**** .............

Its #DUMPSTERFIRE SEASON! #TeamTRAINWRECK -KERRSED- The Mod, The Myth, The Legend
wheezy
Rookie
And1: 556

Post#343 » by wheezy » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:45 pm

I'm amazed Deandre lasted this long.
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#344 » by Kerrsed » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:53 pm

wheezy wrote:I'm amazed Deandre lasted this long.

Me too. My plan was to grab Gallo, as he shoots and makes a very high amount of FT's per game (7out of 8 per game) to offset Jordans horrible FT%. With news that Drummond has really been working on his FT's this season, i figured my other players like Westbrook/Melo/Love would make more than enough to help cover Drummond, making my team somewhere in the middle with the FT category, while still being at the top in the cats they they bring (FG%/REB/BLKS).

But since Gallo got snatched, i had to find another player that shoots and makes a lot of FT's, and thats Wade. He was 3rd on the list in that category, and i also needed a SG. It also helps that i have Rondo, so if Wade does go down, i know Rondo will be there to benefit from it.

Im still mad i didnt get Gallo. Once again, i was tttttttttthhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssss close.
Its #DUMPSTERFIRE SEASON! #TeamTRAINWRECK -KERRSED- The Mod, The Myth, The Legend
sunskerr
General Manager

Re: **Fantasy: Premier League thread - Safety Pickle, TDC, Sunskerr 

Post#345 » by sunskerr » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:17 am

Aaaand safety pickle is gone.
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#346 » by Kerrsed » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:20 am

sunskerr wrote:Aaaand safety pickle is gone.

Safety Pickle
Senior
And1: 222

Post#347 » by Safety Pickle » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:31 am

at this point I feel like I should just start taking the maximum amount of time to make my pick, just because

harrison barnes
Kobe>Jordan>God
Analyst
And1: 872

Post#348 » by Kobe>Jordan>God » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:46 am

What amazes me is that there were players like Dwight Howard and Robin Lopez picked ahead of DeAndre Jordan.

Maybe some people didn't realize he was still available?
ImageImage
Superhuman
Bench Warmer
And1: 1,008

Post#349 » by Superhuman » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:51 am

Kobe>Jordan>God wrote:

What amazes me is that there were players like Dwight Howard and Robin Lopez picked ahead of DeAndre Jordan.

BINGO!!! :oops:
I think in my head I morphed Jordan and Drummond together. :banghead: :lol:
wheezy
Rookie
And1: 556

Post#350 » by wheezy » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:59 am

Kobe>Jordan>God wrote:

Exactly.
Stix
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,457

Post#351 » by Stix » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:09 am

sunskerr
General Manager

Post#352 » by sunskerr » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:14 am

wheezy wrote:
Kobe>Jordan>God wrote:

Exactly.

Because his FT% is god awful and as far as I know, in the history of our premier league nobody has ever won or come close to winning with a player like DeAndre/Dwight or Drummond.

Just a heads up as well: I'll be in lab for the next ~6 hours so don't expect my pick to be soon.
Qwigglez
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 13,658

Re: **Fantasy: Premier League thread - Maystack, Sunskerr, Zero Tolerance 

Post#353 » by Qwigglez » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:06 am

With the new hack a shaq rule though don't you think Jordan might not shoot as many FT's? I still can't believe he lasted that long in your league. Sheesh.
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#354 » by Kerrsed » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:11 am

Qwigglez wrote:With the new hack a shaq rule though don't you think Jordan might not shoot as many FT's? I still can't believe he lasted that long in your league. Sheesh.

I think many in the league forgot about the new rule, i for one didnt and was keeping my mouth shut. Jordan in the 7th round is an all out steal.
Maystack
Senior
And1: 184

Post#355 » by Maystack » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:48 am

Safety Pickle wrote:at this point I feel like I should just start taking the maximum amount of time to make my pick, just because

harrison barnes

This is a good pick, I was considering him here. As badly as he played in the playoffs, I think he'll thrive with a much larger role at Dallas.

I'm gonna have to go with Redick here. He's done me proud in previous years so hopefully that keeps up.
TASTIC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,330

Post#356 » by TASTIC » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:56 am

Kerrsed wrote:

Me too. My plan was to grab Gallo, as he shoots and makes a very high amount of FT's per game (7out of 8 per game) to offset Jordans horrible FT%. With news that Drummond has really been working on his FT's this season, i figured my other players like Westbrook/Melo/Love would make more than enough to help cover Drummond, making my team somewhere in the middle with the FT category, while still being at the top in the cats they they bring (FG%/REB/BLKS).

But since Gallo got snatched, i had to find another player that shoots and makes a lot of FT's, and thats Wade. He was 3rd on the list in that category, and i also needed a SG. It also helps that i have Rondo, so if Wade does go down, i know Rondo will be there to benefit from it.

Im still mad i didnt get Gallo. Once again, i was tttttttttthhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssss close.

Don't wanna burst your bubble mate but even adding Gallo, DeRozan, Durant, IThomas, Harden AND Russ to DeAndre and Andre would give you under 75% total. Jordan's FT% literally can't be hidden, even with basically the 5 best FTA/FTM around.

At the moment your team's average is 25/40 at the line...64%. Might set the all-time rebounding record though! Averaging over 9 a game as a team...that is insane. Everything else about average/where you wanna be, but that FT% is an absolute crippler.

Some very interesting stat lines here that's for sure :D
sunskerr
General Manager

Post#357 » by sunskerr » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:16 am

I'll take Chandler Parsons. I'm going to bank on the Grizzlies just being extra careful with him. Dude was absolutely balling before the injury last year. Seems about the right place to draft him too.

And with that, I won't have to bother getting a 2nd point guard.
MathiasPW
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,805

Re: RE: Re: **Fantasy: Premier League thread - Safety Pickle, Biz Markieff , Safety Pickle 

Post#358 » by MathiasPW » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:35 pm

TASTIC wrote:
Kerrsed wrote:

Don't wanna burst your bubble mate but even adding Gallo, DeRozan, Durant, IThomas, Harden AND Russ to DeAndre and Andre would give you under 75% total. Jordan's FT% literally can't be hidden, even with basically the 5 best FTA/FTM around.

At the moment your team's average is 25/40 at the line...64%. Might set the all-time rebounding record though! Averaging over 9 a game as a team...that is insane. Everything else about average/where you wanna be, but that FT% is an absolute crippler.

Some very interesting stat lines here that's for sure :D

I managed to bring my FT% to 80% with Whiteside on the team. But already at the cost of definite leadership in other categories. And Whiteside is way better than Jordan at the FT line.
batsmasher
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,231

Re: RE: Re: **Fantasy: Premier League thread - Safety Pickle, Biz Markieff , Safety Pickle 

Post#359 » by batsmasher » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:21 pm

MathiasPW wrote:I managed to bring my FT% to 80% with Whiteside on the team. But already at the cost of definite leadership in other categories. And Whiteside is way better than Jordan at the FT line.

Whiteside's incredible. He was at 75% post break. That is insane for a dude so dominant in FG% and blocks. I reckon he's gonna be around the top 5 this season.
de'aaron fox will be a hof'er, don't @ me
bwgood77
Global Mod
Global Mod
And1: 57,413

Post#360 » by bwgood77 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:27 pm

batsmasher wrote:
MathiasPW wrote:I managed to bring my FT% to 80% with Whiteside on the team. But already at the cost of definite leadership in other categories. And Whiteside is way better than Jordan at the FT line.

Whiteside's incredible. He was at 75% post break. That is insane for a dude so dominant in FG% and blocks. I reckon he's gonna be around the top 5 this season.

I think I got him in the 4th round last year to combine with Westbrook and Millsap. That combo was killer. Still took me until the last week to overtake the pickle, who was safely in the lead until he ran out of games with 10 or so games left and couldn't utilize Curry for the last couple of weeks.

Some people take so long to take their picks, I complete forget my list of two after a night of sleep. I finally remembered one of them. Quite a strategy you have there.

Return to Phoenix Suns