ImageImageImage

Amare Trade Thread / Suns trades II

Moderators: bwgood77, Qwigglez, lilfishi22

Sun Scorched
Lead Assistant
And1: 280

Re: Amare Trade Thread / Suns trades II 

Post#1481 » by Sun Scorched » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:04 am

Listen, I love Amare. But this isn't "Amare's Dream Date"... he doesn't dictate where he goes. No phone conversation trumps Sarver and Kerr's ability over him as far as a trade is concerned.

Can we all just be completely honest for ONE MOMENT. I mean, Cavs fans, Suns fans, any other fans... Szcerbiak and Hickson for Stoudemire is of the Gasol for Brown and Crittendon mold... seriously.

Seriously.

If it happens I'll eat my words, but with the knowledge that I would make a far better GM or owner than those in place currently.
On Steve Nash:
G35 wrote:He may run a great offense but I wouldn't choose him over Amare to start a team.
SportsWorld
RealGM
And1: 133

Post#1482 » by SportsWorld » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:05 am

The Cavs offer is dreadful. People bash the Grizzlies and T'Wolves for their trades they made last year but this would by far be the worst out of all of them.
WTFsunsFTW
Veteran
And1: 113

Post#1483 » by WTFsunsFTW » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:07 am

Considering you don't even preface that it is from a source, or link your source info, or explain who the source is other than "he's legit"... I have no problem with you leaving, Mr. Smooth.

Peace. Please stop posting your attention mongering drivel.
WTFsunsFTW
Veteran
And1: 113

Post#1484 » by WTFsunsFTW » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:08 am

rsavaj wrote:Seriously....if we do that CLE trade, I might explore the idea of sepukku...

http://www.realultimatepower.net/ninja/seppuku.htm
Smooth32
Lead Assistant
And1: 4

Post#1485 » by Smooth32 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:11 am

WTFsunsFTW wrote:Considering you don't even preface that it is from a source, or link your source info, or explain who the source is other than "he's legit"... I have no problem with you leaving, Mr. Smooth.

Peace. Please stop posting your attention mongering drivel.

From a source.

Link: http://www.realcavsfans.com/showthread. ... 35&page=56

He is an employee within the Cavs organization who is still involved within the organization. He has direct ties with Dan Gilbert (owner) and Danny Ferry. He spends most of his time scouting and helping out where needed within the organization, at this point in his career. He was an integral part of getting JJ Hickson to Cleveland and still is a part of the his life.

Peace.
eastsidecrossover
Assistant Coach
And1: 1

Post#1486 » by eastsidecrossover » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:11 am

Thank you guys, this guy is a joke. Oh, wait a second, my source is saying we are trading grant hill and shaq for mo and lebron. ITS LEGIT. I just got my flight to la la land and I am making the hand shake deal.
Mr. Sun
General Manager
And1: 0

Post#1487 » by Mr. Sun » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:11 am

PHOENIX – Believing that Amare Stoudemire could make the difference with winning an NBA title and ultimately keeping LeBron James, the Cleveland Cavaliers made a bid to the Phoenix Suns for the All-Star power forward, two league sources familiar with the offer said Friday.

Cleveland general manager Danny Ferry offered the expiring contract of Wally Szcerbiak, rookie J.J. Hickson and a first-round pick for Stoudemire earlier in the week, sources said. Anderson Varejao was mentioned in a possible scenario too, sources said.

Nevertheless, the proposal has generated little enthusiasm out of Suns GM Steve Kerr.
eastsidecrossover
Assistant Coach
And1: 1

Post#1488 » by eastsidecrossover » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:15 am

Whats the source mr sun? I still think the chi trade is a horrible trade. Kerr will show us how smart or dumb UofA grads are.
Tony_Montana_23
Ballboy
And1: 0

Post#1489 » by Tony_Montana_23 » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:16 am

eastsidecrossover wrote:Thank you guys, this guy is a joke. Oh, wait a second, my source is saying we are trading grant hill and shaq for mo and lebron. ITS LEGIT. I just got my flight to la la land and I am making the hand shake deal.

believe me the cavs fans will be the guys who will laugh about comments like that when amare plays his first game in a cavs uniform...that guy from the other message board is legit. he knew about trades before they even happened and were pusblished. but believe what you want i'm pretty happy right now and i'm a cavs fan...
TASTIC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,329

Post#1490 » by TASTIC » Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:16 am

Time for number 3 peeps...

Return to Phoenix Suns