ImageImageImage

Official: Terry Porter Fired

Moderators: bwgood77, Kerrsed, lilfishi22

Ninjafish
Senior
Posts: 528
And1: 5
Joined: Dec 09, 2006

Re: terry porter fired 

Post#46 » by Ninjafish » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:26 am

NapoleonII wrote:How can Kerr be on TNT right now in such an important moment?

This is starting to look bogus.


You've gotta believe. If we don't all believe, it won't happen.
User avatar
-SDU-
RealGM
Posts: 24,075
And1: 14
Joined: Jul 11, 2001
Location: -SDU-'s hitlist - David Stern, Robert Horry, Stu Jackson, Tim Donaghy, Argentina, Doomsdayers

Re: terry porter fired 

Post#47 » by -SDU- » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:32 am

who knows
Image
User avatar
Gorilla Warfare
Veteran
Posts: 2,853
And1: 262
Joined: Jun 18, 2008
   

Re: terry porter fired 

Post#48 » by Gorilla Warfare » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:33 am

If he gets fired im taking my pants off.
the_second_coming
Sophomore
Posts: 157
And1: 0
Joined: Sep 18, 2004
Location: T-dizzle

Re: terry porter fired 

Post#49 » by the_second_coming » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:35 am

My pants are already off but until this is confirmed I have nothing to get me started
User avatar
NapoleonII
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,915
And1: 996
Joined: Aug 31, 2007

Re: terry porter fired 

Post#50 » by NapoleonII » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:42 am

-SDU- wrote:i guess if porter demands full payment that might make cheap ownership think twice


Man this is exciting.
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
Posts: 11,307
And1: 995
Joined: Oct 16, 2007
Location: Australia

Re: terry porter fired 

Post#51 » by lilfishi22 » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:44 am

Pants-Off Friday! Excellent! :D



(If news is confirmed today)
Russell Westbrook wrote:Who is this Durant guy I keep hearing about?
User avatar
TASTIC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 16,875
And1: 936
Joined: May 17, 2004
Location: A Kiwi in London, UK
   

Re: terry porter fired 

Post#52 » by TASTIC » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:46 am

Doesn't seem to be anything happening in the next few hours though

Interesting matchup Ty Thomas and Beasley on TNT...
Image
User avatar
Gorilla Warfare
Veteran
Posts: 2,853
And1: 262
Joined: Jun 18, 2008
   

Re: terry porter fired 

Post#53 » by Gorilla Warfare » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:47 am

I was gonna say its thursday, then saw you were in Australia haha.
User avatar
NapoleonII
Sixth Man
Posts: 1,915
And1: 996
Joined: Aug 31, 2007

Re: terry porter fired 

Post#54 » by NapoleonII » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:49 am

You guys are from Australia right?? How did you guys receive the news faster than anyone here? haha....

I believe ya, but still crossing my fingers...
User avatar
TASTIC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 16,875
And1: 936
Joined: May 17, 2004
Location: A Kiwi in London, UK
   

Re: terry porter fired 

Post#55 » by TASTIC » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:49 am

I'm from New Zealand, but living in Canada for the next year...We're in the future you know ;)
Image
User avatar
-SDU-
RealGM
Posts: 24,075
And1: 14
Joined: Jul 11, 2001
Location: -SDU-'s hitlist - David Stern, Robert Horry, Stu Jackson, Tim Donaghy, Argentina, Doomsdayers

Re: terry porter fired 

Post#56 » by -SDU- » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:51 am

NapoleonII wrote:
-SDU- wrote:i guess if porter demands full payment that might make cheap ownership think twice



Man this is exciting.

A hunch :D
Image
User avatar
Rodrizzle
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,431
And1: 54
Joined: Apr 18, 2004
Location: In 06,12 & 13 Championship Heaven
 

Re: terry porter fired 

Post#57 » by Rodrizzle » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:02 am

-SDU- wrote:
NapoleonII wrote:
-SDU- wrote:i guess if porter demands full payment that might make cheap ownership think twice



Man this is exciting.



some of SDU's guys were dresses and hang out in gay bars too so take it with a grain of salt ;)
LUMOX!!!!!!!!
I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS....MY FRIEND!!!!

Image
User avatar
TASTIC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 16,875
And1: 936
Joined: May 17, 2004
Location: A Kiwi in London, UK
   

Re: terry porter fired 

Post#58 » by TASTIC » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:03 am

Says the guy who got kicked out of Carnegie Hall...

Suss Russ...
Image
User avatar
WTFsunsFTW
Veteran
Posts: 2,693
And1: 105
Joined: Aug 04, 2007
 

Re: terry porter fired 

Post#59 » by WTFsunsFTW » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:04 am

Once it's official I would like everyone who has their pants off to record a video of yourself doing your best Goodbye Porter Dance and place it in the upcoming Pants Off Dance Off Competition Thread. Winner will receive an 8 hour massage by TASTIC.
User avatar
Rodrizzle
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,431
And1: 54
Joined: Apr 18, 2004
Location: In 06,12 & 13 Championship Heaven
 

Re: terry porter fired 

Post#60 » by Rodrizzle » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:05 am

TASTIC wrote:Says the guy who got kicked out of Carnegie Hall...

Suss Russ...


Highlight of the trip!!!
You enjoying watching games at night? U gonna watch the game afterwards too?
I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS....MY FRIEND!!!!

Image
User avatar
TASTIC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 16,875
And1: 936
Joined: May 17, 2004
Location: A Kiwi in London, UK
   

Re: terry porter fired 

Post#61 » by TASTIC » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:15 am

Rodrizzle wrote:
TASTIC wrote:Says the guy who got kicked out of Carnegie Hall...

Suss Russ...


Highlight of the trip!!!
You enjoying watching games at night? U gonna watch the game afterwards too?


Yeah man it's awesome, even better not having to watch streams...though I had to watch Suns-Cle online yesterday

You sorted your NBA satellite out yet?
Definitely an all nighter
Image
SteveNashMVP
Senior
Posts: 711
And1: 0
Joined: Jan 20, 2009
Location: Mars

Re: terry porter fired 

Post#62 » by SteveNashMVP » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:15 am

why isn't this on nba.com
User avatar
TASTIC
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
Posts: 16,875
And1: 936
Joined: May 17, 2004
Location: A Kiwi in London, UK
   

Re: terry porter fired 

Post#63 » by TASTIC » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:15 am

WTFsunsFTW wrote:Once it's official I would like everyone who has their pants off to record a video of yourself doing your best Goodbye Porter Dance and place it in the upcoming Pants Off Dance Off Competition Thread. Winner will receive an 8 hour massage by TASTIC.


Wait, how the hell did this happen?

I think mkot would rather do that... :D
Image
User avatar
Rodrizzle
Assistant Coach
Posts: 4,431
And1: 54
Joined: Apr 18, 2004
Location: In 06,12 & 13 Championship Heaven
 

Re: terry porter fired 

Post#64 » by Rodrizzle » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:18 am

TASTIC wrote:
WTFsunsFTW wrote:Once it's official I would like everyone who has their pants off to record a video of yourself doing your best Goodbye Porter Dance and place it in the upcoming Pants Off Dance Off Competition Thread. Winner will receive an 8 hour massage by TASTIC.


Wait, how the hell did this happen?

I think mkot would rather do that... :D


Not anything you queers didnt do last month :)
Get on msn man
I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS....MY FRIEND!!!!

Image
User avatar
Bat
RealGM
Posts: 21,597
And1: 23
Joined: Oct 10, 2006
Location: why you take out my sig for?

Re: terry porter fired 

Post#65 » by Bat » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:22 am

Coming out of a Utah Radio Station:

They got a text from a source close to the Suns organization saying Porter will be fired in the next 2 days. Congrats!
HolyToledo wrote:BAT you are white racist trash with that offensive comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Return to Phoenix Suns