UFC Fight Night 48 (8/23) Bisping vs. Le (Macau, FP)

Moderator: lilfishi22

cowboyronnie
RealGM
And1: 1,465

Re: UFC Fight Night 48 (8/23) Bisping vs. Le (Macau, FP) 

Post#21 » by cowboyronnie » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:11 pm

NZB2323 wrote:
cowboyronnie wrote:
REDDzone wrote:Stann tweeting basically outright calling Le a cheater. That seems out of line to me.

Fighters hear things from other camps, man. You can't cover up from your own team of coaches (who might need to actually know explicitly) and close teammates, esp when things are super conspicuous. Stann might well have information. Also, he might just recognize the sure-signs...having been in the military (where testosterone is outright offered) and having trained (he still trains, evidently).

The point being, he might know for absolute sure.

I'm in the military and I've never been offered testosterone. I know that guys who aren't careful taking supplements fail drug tests because they don't bother to check if there are any banned supplements. I don't think having a bunch of guys jacked up on testosterone would be the best for discipline and mission accomplishment.

Tim Kennedy was on Rogan, stated that you could get stuff pretty easily. I can't remember the exact wording, might have been that they were outright offered. Rangers.
Hi love, bye love, I will miss my love.
UN-Owen
Banned User
And1: 409

Post#22 » by UN-Owen » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:00 am

Watching the fight I also thought Le had gotten his new physique from a lab
UN-Owen
Banned User

Post#23 » by UN-Owen » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:02 am

I wouldn't mind seeing Bisping vs Franklin, although Bisping looked really sharp against Le
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 21,637

Post#24 » by lilfishi22 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:11 am

The first two fights of the main card really stunk.
DHK was bound to get laid out when he fights someone with power and trained for his aggressiveness.
Bisping/Le was mostly eh. Le was a warrior fighting blind for 3 and a half rounds but I really don't see how Bisping got anywhere ranking-wise after this.
lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame
Hilltop
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 731

Post#25 » by Hilltop » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:45 pm

REDDzone wrote:
Bernman wrote:I guess that's why DHK lays and prays. When he tries to strike with the good strikers in the division he gets hurt and beaten. So wide and wild with little setup. Actually, he recklessly lunges and doesn't use setups with a lot of td attempts too. His biggest problem is he struggles to find a happy medium between striking and wrestling.

I'm not interested in the technicality of whether Woodley hit DHK in the back of the head or not. He turned into it regardless.

I didn't and won't watch this event, but DHK is probably on top 30-50 grappler on this planet who feels the need to bang with bros because of what the ufc is turning into. Its kind of a sad thing to me.

Yeah, it's a shame he has to fight like this all because he might end up like Okami. He already knew he was on a short leash.
UN-Owen
Banned User

Post#26 » by UN-Owen » Fri Oct 3, 2014 12:41 am

UN-Owen wrote:Watching the fight I also thought Le had gotten his new physique from a lab

Give this man a prize
lilfishi22
Forum Mod - Suns
Forum Mod - Suns
And1: 21,637

Post#27 » by lilfishi22 » Fri Oct 3, 2014 12:53 am

UN-Owen wrote:
UN-Owen wrote:Watching the fight I also thought Le had gotten his new physique from a lab

Give this man a prize

Not a fan using the eye test to accuse guys of roiding but my first thought when that pre-fight photo came out was roids.
lilfishi22 wrote:More than ever....we are in the championship or bust endgame
REDDzone
RealGM
And1: 5,126

Post#28 » by REDDzone » Fri Oct 3, 2014 1:03 am

Le is FLOORED that he tested positive, he staunchly denies any wrongdoing.

lulzers.
Stephen Jackson wrote:Make sure u want these problems. Goggle me slime. Im in da streets.

Return to Boxing & Mixed Martial Arts