I'm bored with the game. LOL.
Dunthreevy
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,353

Re: WWE 2k15 

Post#22 » by Dunthreevy » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:49 pm

First DLC pack was just announced.

https://wwe.2k.com/index.php/news/singl ... -offerings

WCW® Superstars Bam Bam Bigelow, Diamond Dallas Page, Fit Finlay, Lex Luger and Lord Steven Regal set to join playable, in-game roster
Feel the rhythm! Feel the rhyme! Get on up, it's bobsled time!
Marcus
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 5,172

Post#23 » by Marcus » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:14 pm

that Paige entrance walk looks like $h!t
Watch More Basketball

Sometimes silence is the best thing you can contribute to a conversation

after what he did to Moses Moody's name, I got DJ K. Perk in a Verzuz battle against ANYBODY
Prince12
RealGM
And1: 2,750

Post#24 » by Prince12 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:52 am

Only had this for a few weeks and enjoying it so far. Probably a silly question but the downloadable content all costs is that right? Kind of annoying compared to nba where your roster updates as the season progresses. Feels like a fair rip off.
My career seems pretty cool though..
@mkebucksaus just kicking off. Give it a follow!

https://twitter.com/mkebucksaus
WRau1
RealGM
And1: 5,144

Post#25 » by WRau1 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:13 pm

Prince12 wrote:Only had this for a few weeks and enjoying it so far. Probably a silly question but the downloadable content all costs is that right? Kind of annoying compared to nba where your roster updates as the season progresses. Feels like a fair rip off.

Yup, you have to pay for every DLC in this game. I don't even know what the season pass even covers anymore, I think it's completely terrible how they handled it in this game. I really liked the career mode until in year 5 when I won the wwe world heavyweight title (the only title that I won besides the NXT Championship) and the game automatically makes you fast forward to year 15 and gives you one last match. That was very annoying. The other issue I have is if you give a custom tag team a preset name, it bugs the game out and everyone is introduced as being "Part of the Acolytes". Fun game but a lot of bugs and horrible DLC system.
#FreeChuckDiesel
#FreeNowak008
#FreeNewz
Prince12
RealGM
And1: 2,750

Post#26 » by Prince12 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:30 pm

WRau1 wrote:
Prince12 wrote:Only had this for a few weeks and enjoying it so far. Probably a silly question but the downloadable content all costs is that right? Kind of annoying compared to nba where your roster updates as the season progresses. Feels like a fair rip off.

Yup, you have to pay for every DLC in this game. I don't even know what the season pass even covers anymore, I think it's completely terrible how they handled it in this game. I really liked the career mode until in year 5 when I won the wwe world heavyweight title (the only title that I won besides the NXT Championship) and the game automatically makes you fast forward to year 15 and gives you one last match. That was very annoying. The other issue I have is if you give a custom tag team a preset name, it bugs the game out and everyone is introduced as being "Part of the Acolytes". Fun game but a lot of bugs and horrible DLC system.

:lol: that's a funny bug though..but yeah I havnt played it enough to have any complaints yet other then I was a bit shocked to see id have to pay for that stuff after you fork out the money for the game. I'll give it a better run the next few weeks and see how I like it.
@mkebucksaus just kicking off. Give it a follow!

https://twitter.com/mkebucksaus
TaiLs21
Analyst
And1: 147

Post#27 » by TaiLs21 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:19 am

WRau1 wrote:

If I knew the season pass didn't include everything, I wouldn't have bought it. This is such crap. New moves are its own purchase? I hate it
Waylon Mercy
Banned User
And1: 6,644

Post#28 » by Waylon Mercy » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:14 am

TaiLs21 wrote:
WRau1 wrote:

If I knew the season pass didn't include everything, I wouldn't have bought it. This is such crap. New moves are its own purchase? I hate it

Ya it's terrible feel like I got jipped...I didn't buy the moves pack but I begrudgingly bought the WCW pack
which i've barely used. If they do this again next year I won't be buying.
TaiLs21
Analyst
And1: 147

Post#29 » by TaiLs21 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:42 am

Waylon Mercy wrote:
TaiLs21 wrote:
WRau1 wrote:

Ya it's terrible feel like I got jipped...I didn't buy the moves pack but I begrudgingly bought the WCW pack
which i've barely used. If they do this again next year I won't be buying.

Agree. I just don't get it, the huge games like COD or Destiny with season passes give you your money's worth in terms of what comes out but they give you select things for season pass and nickel and dime you on other crap that SHOULD have been added. I knew the commentary was subpar for this game but after Michael Cole even said it himself, it just showed that in a bigger way. Now that I haven't played this in months up until today, it makes me regret spending the 80 dollars which includes the season pass
Waylon Mercy
Banned User
And1: 6,644

Post#30 » by Waylon Mercy » Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:49 am

I hope there is some talented CAW makers out there...

WWE 2K15 is probably the last game we see CM Punk in for a long long time

Return to Pro Wrestling