WWE TV Thread Goes Hollywood

Moderators: Marcus, Stanford

iMoreland
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,941

Re: WWE TV Thread Goes Hollywood 

Post#1581 » by iMoreland » Fri May 27, 2016 1:23 am

I dont trust them to introduce Sister Abigail correctly. So I hope they never do
iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#1582 » by iMoreland » Fri May 27, 2016 1:32 am

On Smackdown after Rusev beat Kalisto, Titus O'Neil came out and confronted Rusev.

Hopefully that means they aren't feeding Rusev to Cena and actually giving Rusev a push.
Dunthreevy
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,353

Post#1583 » by Dunthreevy » Fri May 27, 2016 2:23 am

iMoreland wrote:On Smackdown after Rusev beat Kalisto, Titus O'Neil came out and confronted Rusev.

Hopefully that means they aren't feeding Rusev to Cena and actually giving Rusev a push.

Careful what you wish for. There's still an open spot in the MITB ladder match. Would you rather Cena go back into a program with Rusev or win MITB and take that spot from someone?
Feel the rhythm! Feel the rhyme! Get on up, it's bobsled time!
WRau1
RealGM
And1: 5,144

Post#1584 » by WRau1 » Fri May 27, 2016 2:48 am

Last spot will go to Orton or Wyatt, imo.
#FreeChuckDiesel
#FreeNowak008
#FreeNewz
RedBulls23
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 21,232

Post#1585 » by RedBulls23 » Fri May 27, 2016 5:46 am

Really hope they give Ambrose money in the bank.
My Tweets:@Salim_BGhoops
TheBatman
Rookie
And1: 917

Post#1586 » by TheBatman » Fri May 27, 2016 11:23 am

Dunthreevy wrote:
WRau1 wrote:So is there going to be two main championships again? If so, could they make the MITB match for the Smackdown championship?

God, I hope not. Let the US Title and the IC Title be exclusive to their own shows (don't really care which title is exclusive to which show). The WWE World Heavyweight Champion should not be bound to any one show. That keeps the top dog free to float back and forth and create compelling title feuds wherever.

Agree. I prefer 1 champ / both shows.
WRau1
RealGM

Post#1587 » by WRau1 » Fri May 27, 2016 12:01 pm

Apparently the rumor is that both brands will have their own World Heavyweight Championship. The IC, Women's Championship and US titles will be exclusive to whichever show the holder is on and the tag titles will be on both shows. Not likely now but there has been talk of a second Women's Championship belt being introduced eventually, most likely Tag Titles. Both shows will be on each ppv with their own announce team. The Monday Night Raws after major PPVs will feature both shows.

Not a fan of the Women's Championship being exclusive but I like the sounds of everything else. I wonder if the WWE will reintroduce the Cruiserweight Championship with the brand split and tournament?
#FreeChuckDiesel
#FreeNowak008
#FreeNewz
Spens1
RealGM
And1: 3,878

Post#1588 » by Spens1 » Fri May 27, 2016 1:53 pm

WRau1 wrote:Apparently the rumor is that both brands will have their own World Heavyweight Championship. The IC, Women's Championship and US titles will be exclusive to whichever show the holder is on and the tag titles will be on both shows. Not likely now but there has been talk of a second Women's Championship belt being introduced eventually, most likely Tag Titles. Both shows will be on each ppv with their own announce team. The Monday Night Raws after major PPVs will feature both shows.

Not a fan of the Women's Championship being exclusive but I like the sounds of everything else. I wonder if the WWE will reintroduce the Cruiserweight Championship with the brand split and tournament?

Womens division and title on raw maybe? ideally you would have two women's titles but what the hell do you call the other title without it sounding terrible. They could/should introduce a women's tag team title though, maybe that gives some women something (those not in title contention or who are lower down the women's division).

I'm probably one of the few people who likes two world titles, gives each show legitimacy and makes them feel like actual separate promotions, so long as they don't roam like the end of the brand split (basically killed the WHC), that has to be strictly enforced. Also first champ should be legit (i think i posted my rosters and stuff and had Seth winning it first, you need a main eventer to win it first, and he's better than cena's 16th reign or reigns killing smackdown).

IC title and US should be exclusive secondary titles, one on raw and one on smackdown.

YEah the cruiserweight title should go to whichever brand doesn't have the womens title (smackdown probably along with every cruserweight wrestler since they're all doing nothing anyway).

I hope they do bring back separate PPV's or at the very least separate network specials. Also the announce team is already different mostly (Byron i'd imagine stays on Raw as the whipping boy, Corey Graves to Smackdown with Lawler and Ranello) so not much will change their.
Polk377
General Manager
And1: 5,363

Post#1589 » by Polk377 » Fri May 27, 2016 4:15 pm

Spens1 wrote:
WRau1 wrote:Apparently the rumor is that both brands will have their own World Heavyweight Championship. The IC, Women's Championship and US titles will be exclusive to whichever show the holder is on and the tag titles will be on both shows. Not likely now but there has been talk of a second Women's Championship belt being introduced eventually, most likely Tag Titles. Both shows will be on each ppv with their own announce team. The Monday Night Raws after major PPVs will feature both shows.

Womens division and title on raw maybe? ideally you would have two women's titles but what the hell do you call the other title without it sounding terrible. They could/should introduce a women's tag team title though, maybe that gives some women something (those not in title contention or who are lower down the women's division).

I'm probably one of the few people who likes two world titles, gives each show legitimacy and makes them feel like actual separate promotions, so long as they don't roam like the end of the brand split (basically killed the WHC), that has to be strictly enforced. Also first champ should be legit (i think i posted my rosters and stuff and had Seth winning it first, you need a main eventer to win it first, and he's better than cena's 16th reign or reigns killing smackdown).

IC title and US should be exclusive secondary titles, one on raw and one on smackdown.

YEah the cruiserweight title should go to whichever brand doesn't have the womens title (smackdown probably along with every cruserweight wrestler since they're all doing nothing anyway).

I hope they do bring back separate PPV's or at the very least separate network specials. Also the announce team is already different mostly (Byron i'd imagine stays on Raw as the whipping boy, Corey Graves to Smackdown with Lawler and Ranello) so not much will change their.

I have a feeling the WWE World Title will stay on Raw along with IC and Tag Titles. I think before the brand split Roman Reigns will lose the title and be the face of Smackdown as the new champ there. The Women's Division and US title will move to Smackdown where they will have more opportunity and be able to main event some shows. I would like a Women's tag division but I don't see it happening. Tag Team wrestling is an art that most of the Women aren't trained for.

I would love for Smackdown to bring in Corey Graves as part of the announce team. He would do well with King and Ranello.
WRau1
RealGM

Post#1590 » by WRau1 » Fri May 27, 2016 5:25 pm

Amato is very well versed in women's tag wresting, she could bring some of the girls up to speed enough to make the division passable until NXT gets some actual dedicated women tag teams.
#FreeChuckDiesel
#FreeNowak008
#FreeNewz
whysoserious
RealGM
And1: 8,634

Post#1591 » by whysoserious » Fri May 27, 2016 10:24 pm

From a PPV perspective, would be cool to see them to do One Raw PPV, One Smackdown PPV and elevate the four main PPV's for both shows. Sets up a quarterly schedule and elevates SummerSlam, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble and WrestleMania.

WM in April, Raw PPV, Smackdown PPV, SummerSlam (moved up to July), Raw PPV, Smackdown PPV, Survivor Series (moved up to October), Raw PPV, Smackdown PPV, Royal Rumble, Raw PPV, Smackdown PPV.

Then just repeat the schedule.
Dunthreevy
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,353

Post#1592 » by Dunthreevy » Fri May 27, 2016 11:07 pm

whysoserious wrote:From a PPV perspective, would be cool to see them to do One Raw PPV, One Smackdown PPV and elevate the four main PPV's for both shows. Sets up a quarterly schedule and elevates SummerSlam, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble and WrestleMania.

WM in April, Raw PPV, Smackdown PPV, SummerSlam (moved up to July), Raw PPV, Smackdown PPV, Survivor Series (moved up to October), Raw PPV, Smackdown PPV, Royal Rumble, Raw PPV, Smackdown PPV.

Then just repeat the schedule.

I'd be all for that. I miss the days when the big 4 actually felt like the BIG 4. You can't tell the difference between Summerslam Payback at this point.
Feel the rhythm! Feel the rhyme! Get on up, it's bobsled time!
iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#1593 » by iMoreland » Sat May 28, 2016 1:19 am

If they debut a new World Title for Smackdown, they should do a tournament that starts at Battleground and ends at SummerSlam.

My pick is for the finals to be Cena/Cesaro at SummerSlam with Cesaro winning. But that's just me dreaming
Spens1
RealGM

Post#1594 » by Spens1 » Sat May 28, 2016 2:49 am

Polk377 wrote:
Spens1 wrote:

I have a feeling the WWE World Title will stay on Raw along with IC and Tag Titles. I think before the brand split Roman Reigns will lose the title and be the face of Smackdown as the new champ there. The Women's Division and US title will move to Smackdown where they will have more opportunity and be able to main event some shows. I would like a Women's tag division but I don't see it happening. Tag Team wrestling is an art that most of the Women aren't trained for.

I would love for Smackdown to bring in Corey Graves as part of the announce team. He would do well with King and Ranello.

oh no, i got too to much love for smackdown for Reigns to end up there, please don't do that to the blue brand, would rather have Seth coming over as the main event heel, Ambrose as a main event face and Wyatt (as a tweener?) coming over as the three major main eventers as well as guys like styles, cesaro, K.O (who could be a main eventer soon) and zayn. guys who are high up the card but haven't made the jump up to main eventers yet.

Raw can keep Lesnar, Cena, Reigns and Orton to be honest, they draw with the casuals and from the sounds of it, raw will be the show for the casuals (if it stays the same).
Spens1
RealGM

Post#1595 » by Spens1 » Sat May 28, 2016 2:50 am

iMoreland wrote:If they debut a new World Title for Smackdown, they should do a tournament that starts at Battleground and ends at SummerSlam.

My pick is for the finals to be Cena/Cesaro at SummerSlam with Cesaro winning. But that's just me dreaming

one could only hope

knowing wwe though cena gets his sweet 16th and the reign of terror continues on the other :nonono:
iMoreland
Lead Assistant

Post#1596 » by iMoreland » Sun May 29, 2016 12:31 am

Doesn't it make sense for Bray Wyatt to attack Cena during his return? Cena did ruin Wyatt's moment at WrestleMania
Brandon-Clyde
RealGM
And1: 5,602

Post#1597 » by Brandon-Clyde » Sun May 29, 2016 2:02 am

iMoreland wrote:I dont trust them to introduce Sister Abigail correctly. So I hope they never do

I want Sister Abigail to be Abigail J Lee :D
There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect." -- Ronald Reagan
Spens1
RealGM

Post#1598 » by Spens1 » Sun May 29, 2016 5:42 am

iMoreland wrote:Doesn't it make sense for Bray Wyatt to attack Cena during his return? Cena did ruin Wyatt's moment at WrestleMania

yeah but i don't trust them to book Wyatt well. If booking actually made sense Wyatt would destroy Cena Lesnar style
improper
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,405

Post#1599 » by improper » Sun May 29, 2016 5:51 am

Spens1 wrote:
iMoreland wrote:Doesn't it make sense for Bray Wyatt to attack Cena during his return? Cena did ruin Wyatt's moment at WrestleMania

yeah but i don't trust them to book Wyatt well. If booking actually made sense Wyatt would destroy Cena Lesnar style

Are you implying that the WWE has less than adequate booking? :lol:
Spens1
RealGM

Post#1600 » by Spens1 » Sun May 29, 2016 7:32 am

improper wrote:
Spens1 wrote:

Are you implying that the WWE has less than adequate booking? :lol:

yeah who am i to question WWE's sound booking such as having a midget beating chavo and pushing a guy who is universally hated as a babyface. :lol:

Return to Pro Wrestling