NXT TakeOver: San Antonio (Jan. 28th, 2017)

Moderators: Marcus, Stanford

Dunthreevy
Lead Assistant
And1: 1,353

Re: NXT TakeOver: San Antonio (Jan. 28th, 2017) 

Post#61 » by Dunthreevy » Wed Feb 1, 2017 8:24 pm

improper wrote:
Dunthreevy wrote:
improper wrote:
I'm also still waiting for Gran Metalik to actually show up on 205 Live. Not really sure what the hold-up is there. I know he had some other commitments to finish up following the CWC, but you'd have to think those were done by now, as the CWC was like six months ago and 205 Live has been on for a while now as well. Then again, they're only just now debuting Akira Tozawa, and they debuted Tajiri only a couple of weeks ago (and then he got hurt), so maybe they're just waiting until he can debut and make more of an impact.

I think they've just been trying to roll out the performers on 205 in a way that makes some of their debuts feel like a bigger deal. They ran promos for a few weeks before Tajiri debuted, ran some promos prior to Tozawa debuting this week, and now they're running promos for Gran Metalik. I'm sure prior commitments has some part in it, but they may also just want to spread out the debuts a bit to make guys seem kinda special to the audience.

I haven't seen last night's 205 Live yet. They ran a Metalik promo? If so, about damn time.

Yeah they ran one of those "Coming Soon" promos on him last night.
Feel the rhythm! Feel the rhyme! Get on up, it's bobsled time!

Return to Pro Wrestling