ImageImage

Blazers acquire Afflalo, Gee for TRob, Claver, Barton, future second, future lottery protected first.

Moderators: Moonbeam, DeBlazerRiddem, The Sebastian Express

Shem
RealGM
And1: 3,324

Re: Blazers acquire Afflalo, Gee for TRob, Claver, Barton, future second, future lottery protected first. 

Post#142 » by Shem » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:06 am

GreenRiddler wrote:
Shem wrote:[tweet]https://twitter.com/ShemLL/status/568641796000980992[/tweet]

Why has he not tweeted in like 4 years?

I have no idea, but that's interesting you brought to our attention. I wasn't even thinking he's not much of a twitter user when sending him that tweet. That brings up that there is a less of a chance he'll end up reading it if he doesn't use it much. Either that or he's more of a reader and rarely feels the need to post on it.
April 4, 2014:
HotrodBeaubois wrote:I never said Dallas was good as Portland

Earlier on December 8, 2013:
HotrodBeaubois wrote:That's the Whole Point Portland is No better than Dallas
taufblazers33
Starter
And1: 650

Re: Blazers acquire Afflalo, Gee for TRob, Claver, Barton, future second, future lottery protected first. 

Post#143 » by taufblazers33 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:14 pm

Does anyone know when they will hold Afflalo and Geez inro press conference?
ADawg22 wrote:Cavs announcer sounds like he has an orgasm everytime one of their players score.
tester551
Analyst
And1: 815

Post#144 » by tester551 » Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:40 pm

taufblazers33 wrote:Does anyone know when they will hold Afflalo and Geez inro press conference?

I would guess tomorrow when they are back in Portland.
The Emcee
General Manager
And1: 156

Post#145 » by The Emcee » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:24 pm

tester551 wrote:
taufblazers33 wrote:Does anyone know when they will hold Afflalo and Geez inro press conference?

I would guess tomorrow when they are back in Portland.

So we don't get them tonight? Bummer.
JasonVincent
Sophomore
And1: 29

Post#146 » by JasonVincent » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:12 pm

T-Rob tenure in Portland is definetively finished. Unless he learns to shot or grow up 4 inches
"the statistical data and analysis always work but common sense and be able to evaluate what you see is invaluable" Jalen Rose
"you better running good stuff Jack or you are not gettin a good shot all night here" Hubie Brown
woosah
RealGM
And1: 5,275

Post#147 » by woosah » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:28 pm

Shem wrote:
GreenRiddler wrote:
Shem wrote:[tweet]https://twitter.com/ShemLL/status/568641796000980992[/tweet]

Why has he not tweeted in like 4 years?

I have no idea, but that's interesting you brought to our attention. I wasn't even thinking he's not much of a twitter user when sending him that tweet. That brings up that there is a less of a chance he'll end up reading it if he doesn't use it much. Either that or he's more of a reader and rarely feels the need to post on it.

He tweets. He is self conscious and deletes A LOT. LOL, just before he got traded from the magic he deleted all his tweets and really hasn't done it much. He's kind of emo.

He is probably ecstatic and now will start to do it again. He has been losing for a few years and HATES it. I mean, he was miserable (while here in rebuilding) so i imagine there is not a happier guy on the planet right now. That means you guys will get an inspired, all-in, monster effort from him. I'm happy for him and hope he can elevate your team to that championship level.
Woj is the new Bucher. Shams is the new Woj. Espn is the new TMZ. The NBA is the new WWE.
Boo.
The Sebastian Express
Senior Mod - Trail Blazers
Senior Mod - Trail Blazers
And1: 9,832

Post#148 » by The Sebastian Express » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:46 pm

Thank you, woosah. For both the comments and the insight. Also like what you guys are doing down there with your young guys, hope you're able to get another solid prospect this summer and push for the playoffs for real next year without any derailments.
Wizenheimer
RealGM
And1: 7,328

Post#149 » by Wizenheimer » Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:54 pm

I'll admit it....I didn't know what "emo" meant and had to google it

I do know what an emu is though. My neighbor had one in his pasture for a while
PDXKnight
RealGM
And1: 2,676

Post#151 » by PDXKnight » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:26 pm

i hope we can resign aaa this off season. He's a very good acquasition if we can retain him and I'd love this team with him going forward. I'm looking forward to possibly seeing a lillard-Wes-aaa-la-rolo lineup
GreenRiddler
General Manager
And1: 1,428

Post#152 » by GreenRiddler » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:48 pm

Him being an Emo doesn't fit their "culture"...
woosah
RealGM
And1: 5,275

Post#153 » by woosah » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:05 pm

The Sebastian Express wrote:Thank you, woosah. For both the comments and the insight. Also like what you guys are doing down there with your young guys, hope you're able to get another solid prospect this summer and push for the playoffs for real next year without any derailments.

Thanks. Maybe i should not have called him emo, but it was kind of a joke thing a few of our fans called him because of how he tweeted. He is very positive and mostly posted inspirational type quotes, or pics of his workout pics or plans to workout. Sometimes though, his tweets would be cryptic and some of the fans would respond with jokes or question him, and then he would delete it so that's why they would say "oh he let's it bother him. he's so emo." He is just conscious of how he is viewed and if there is misunderstanding and he doesn't want to explain (and he shouldn't) then he just removes it and goes on. He was a quiet locker room guy and lead by example type of player here, and in Denver was one of George Karl's favorite players. He shouldn't be a problem to your culture in any way. Just wanted to clarify.
Woj is the new Bucher. Shams is the new Woj. Espn is the new TMZ. The NBA is the new WWE.
Boo.
Shem
RealGM

Post#154 » by Shem » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:30 pm

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsx-Gkc8VFQ[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT6nK5Zmiq8[/youtube]
April 4, 2014:

Shem
RealGM

Post#155 » by Shem » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:51 am

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbcDoNiFtSU[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNcrTHROdw8[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gP81lUjAgE[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLmlpFcRs9w[/youtube]
April 4, 2014:

Return to Portland Trail Blazers