ImageImage

Season Grades: Noah Vonleh

Moderators: Moonbeam, DeBlazerRiddem, The Sebastian Express

What grade do you give for Noah Vonleh's season?

A
No votes
B
7%
C
53%
D
33%
F
3%
Incomplete
3%

Total votes: 30

GreenRiddler
General Manager
And1: 1,428

Re: Season Grades: Noah Vonleh 

Post#21 » by GreenRiddler » Mon Jun 20, 2016 4:06 am

Gave him a B. The only thing I was concerned about from him was defense given his hieght, hard to show that in College and translate to the NBA. He was probably the most consistent player on the team with his low post defense. Answered a lot of questions starting for that stretch of games VS good Pfs.

He showed having a bigger body is good if you wanna bang with the big fellas down low.

On offense he looked soo damn good in SL, but he had a raw deal this season, you could tell he was coached to not be experimental, earlier in the season he had a bit more free reign but was missing shots at the rim. Then he just stopped looking to score out of the PnR passing it right back to Dame or CJ once he got the ball after setting the screen.

I wanna see him have a Crabbe like shift next year. Crabbe too was told to just spot up and be aggressive on Defnese a year ago and he looked much more than that this past season. Opportunity is everything in this league and we were just winning too much to give Noah a good one on offense. We gave him mins but not a role to show what he can truly do on that end.

I do however wanna see him polish up his finishing. He makes great moves off the dribble but often turns it over or misses the shot. I am not worried about his jumper though it looks good.

Right now I think he can become similar to Tristan Thompson (Without the offenssive rebounds) but better on offense. Spacing the floor with a jumper and legit combo guard moves like the euro step and floater. High hopes for the guy.
RoyalWun
Lead Assistant
And1: 471

Re: Season Grades: Noah Vonleh 

Post#22 » by RoyalWun » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:18 pm

C in real life
B+ in 2k16
Dammit...:

I've got Nurkic fever now.

Return to Portland Trail Blazers