ImageImageImageImageImage

Stauskas article from Toronto Sun

Moderators: codydaze, KF10, City of Trees

Buffalo_Tim
Freshman
And1: 27

Stauskas article from Toronto Sun 

Post#1 » by Buffalo_Tim » Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:08 pm

Nice write up by Raptors beat reporter Ryan Wolstat. Looks like Stauskas is pretty happy to be in Sacramento too. I was a bit surprised by the pick, but I hope he turns out to be a good pro for the Kings.

“I’ve always felt like I belonged, that’s the reason I decided to make the jump to the NBA because I felt like I was ready to make this move,” Stauskas said. “Just coming here, you can see that I belong, making great plays, it just brings you extra confidence.”

And he is happy to be a member of the Kings, with the franchise under new ownership, with grand plans to build a new arena.

“When I visited Sacramento, I felt right at home. I feel like they are heading in the right direction and I’m happy to be a part of it. I like the plans they have and I want to be a part of this moving forward. I’m excited to see what comes.

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/07/14/stauskas-out-to-prove-hes-more-than-just-a-shooter
Ignitowsky
General Manager
And1: 2,494

Re: Stauskas article from Toronto Sun 

Post#2 » by Ignitowsky » Wed Aug 6, 2014 11:56 pm

Long time Michigan fan here. You guys are going to LOVE Nik. Great kid, smart, hard worker, hustles, great range on his jumper, very good handle, excellent passer. Needs a little work on defense, but that shouldn't be an issue. Made a big leap between his freshman and sophomore years and will IMO continue to improve.

Really looking forward to seeing him in the pros.

Grats on getting him
All in all he's just another prick with no wall
blind prophet
RealGM
And1: 3,232

Re: Stauskas article from Toronto Sun 

Post#3 » by blind prophet » Thu Aug 7, 2014 12:47 am

Well I'm happy with him so far, I see his game as a good compliment to a core of Rudy/Cousins as well too.

I want to see those pick and roll skills he has with Cuz and not some summer league guys. Looking forward to it.

Return to Sacramento Kings