ImageImageImageImageImage

SAC Kings @ LA (Please Use More Appropriate Word) 12/9

Moderators: codydaze, KF10, City of Trees

Geoff35
Pro Prospect
And1: 31

Re: SAC Kings @ LA (Please Use More Appropriate Word) 12/9 

Post#61 » by Geoff35 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:28 am

DC needed to take that freethrow jumper... and wtf @ Thompsons ridiculous un-necessary push in the back on rebounds. God I hate him
Your account has been suspended due to violations of our rules. You have been suspended for 7 days, and your account will be accessible once again on March 14 at 6pm ET. The reason for your suspension is as follows:

Trolling the Lakers forum.
AnDrOiDKing4
Analyst
And1: 57

Post#62 » by AnDrOiDKing4 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:40 am

Someone explain to be why we had our second unit out there for so long after they couldn't hit a shot up 6 points for about 3 or 4 minutes.
Lamak wrote:His playstyle is very similar to Derrick Rose, but asian.
Wolfay
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 649

Post#63 » by Wolfay » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:58 am

AnDrOiDKing4 wrote:Someone explain to be why we had our second unit out there for so long after they couldn't hit a shot up 6 points for about 3 or 4 minutes.

The first unit did the same thing.

It's fine to criticize the rotations. Tonight I'm even with you. The rotations weren't why we lost this game though. Or the game against Indiana. Or really any of the losses.

As a general comment, tonight stings pretty bad, but it does show that even though we are significantly improved, this roster still has a ways to go. The first season with Webber was pretty up and down, and they barely finished above .500 in a lockout shortened season. We all know what happened from there.

That's not say we can't be furious about games like tonight, but also keep in mind that we also need to be patient.
SacSanity
Senior
And1: 89

Post#64 » by SacSanity » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:01 am

We turned it over 16 times and the Lakers only turned it over 5 times... Watching Ryan Hollins play almost makes me miss Hayes. If we do not make a trade soon and Casspi keeps sitting, I just will not understand.

I miss Cousins so much...
blind prophet
RealGM
And1: 3,232

Post#65 » by blind prophet » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:15 am

Malone gets the boo from me tonight.

The great Casspi mystery.

Terrible on the boards and doing nothing to fix it until late.

McLemore sat out too long.

Last play was just terrible.
Kings2013
Lead Assistant
And1: 932

Post#66 » by Kings2013 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:16 am

Kings fans relationship with Derrick Williams reminds me of an abusive relationship.. Just when the abuser shows good behavior and sucks the abusee back in to believing in that person, slap. He is still young, but my goodness. He reminds me of the old King Donte Green a bit. Both talented, I believe played the same positions, but didn't have that motor to put it together consistently..

But man oh man, what is Omri thinking about on that bench? Having a career year and this is the thanks he gets..

Hopefully Derrick consistently, consistently, starts to put it together on top of our nerves as Kings fans. He has shown good flashes and he is still young, so perhaps Malone will give him more of that opportunity
playoffs
Bench Warmer
And1: 2,937

Post#67 » by playoffs » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:06 pm

If the reason Malone is sitting Casspi is to showcase D-Will, it's truly mind-boggling. Do they really think that they will get something significantly better for Williams by showcasing him for a few games than they would now? Or are they just willing to keep losing games like they did in the last near-decade by sitting their best and most consistent bench player (and possibly destroying his newfound confidence in the process)?
HUBlackstar83
Junior
And1: 16

Post#68 » by HUBlackstar83 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:48 pm

definitely one of those head scratching games
a-rod
Assistant Coach
And1: 21

Post#69 » by a-rod » Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:29 pm

Wolfay wrote:No Casspi is a head scratcher, but before anyone blames Malone, it wasn't him who missed free throws and turned the ball over, or failed the crash the boards at the most inopportune times.

true, but come on he took 2 timeout at the end the game and he couldn't draw one good play :o

people say hes defensive minded coach, but he doesn't have the tools to support his philosophy.....

then hes not the right coach for this team, if he cannot adept to the roster he have......
pillwenney wrote:
SacKingZZZ wrote:No thanks to Deng. I read a rumor surfing hoopshype awhile back saying Gay for Reke is a possibility.

Must be true, if it's a rumor you read on Hoopshype.
:rofl:
City of Trees
Forum Mod - Kings
Forum Mod - Kings
And1: 5,462

Post#70 » by City of Trees » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:42 pm

a-rod wrote:
Wolfay wrote:No Casspi is a head scratcher, but before anyone blames Malone, it wasn't him who missed free throws and turned the ball over, or failed the crash the boards at the most inopportune times.

true, but come on he took 2 timeout at the end the game and he couldn't draw one good play :o

people say hes defensive minded coach, but he doesn't have the tools to support his philosophy.....

then hes not the right coach for this team, if he cannot adept to the roster he have......
actually if the play was for Nik at the end it was set up perfectly with Hill guarding Nik. Stauskas just picked up his dribble and from there it was all improvising.

Sent from my SM-G900T using RealGM Forums mobile app

Return to Sacramento Kings